Is the world a better place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_k75jXSruSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>white girl

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

are u calling jews white? aREERERERERE

She's fat.

She was white in the anime. Most of them were.

Would

eewww
>3/10 would not bang

>robots
>white

Fucking Jews ruin everything good

>ghost in taco bell

>pork in a shell

>No nipples
Japs didn't make this.

Honestly I could have eventually forgiven the movie for casting ScarJo, but the latest trailer made it clear the plot is going to be 100% generic revenge story, 0% transhumanism.

I knew it was going to be bad, but at this point I suspect one of the writers was cucked by Shirow years ago and is finally getting his revenge.

Japan is so based, they made an anime with mostly white people, and only one asian guy who wasn't even Japanese.

But seriously, I would look better in that fatsuit than that old hag Johanssen. -1/10 do not want.

>complain about whitewashing
>the white actress looks more like the anime character than any Asian woman would

>perky tits farewell
o wow i am laffin

I too had some sort of baseless hope, but that trailer.

Good god whyyyyyy, i'm hoping it gets forgotten about super quick so we dont have a normie train of hehehe gits is so cool amirite god fuck reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

At least we have something to look forward to this year

youtu.be/_k75jXSruSs

Dude what, i've been out of the loop news wise (mainly just watching youjo senki and LWA) is this an actual thing to be keen for? that CGI looked sorta maybe okay.

>Scarlet Jewhansson
>white

Blame! is the other shining beacon of Japanese cyberpunk, read it at your earliest convenience.

Bonus points if you love creepy environmental design, given it's the creator's specialty.

They should of made her face CGI as well, jesus christ.

cheers user, weekend sorted.

Have a white pride pepe

>inventing an overweight robot

But why?