China

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/j1m1v/status/835065346981711872
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This is the future. Be prepared.
And why do we care ?

There's a Qing Dynasty just down the street from where I live. Everyone there has some weird genetic condition with their eyes but the ginger beef is amazing

>new dynasty in the making

As if the Chinese upper class would ignore such an opportunity

How do the nips stack up va the chinks? I hear nips are savages

The PRC's golden age has already passed. China's collapse is inevitable. But Chinese people are so afraid of the inevitable chaos and suffering that they're willing to prop up the dying beast that is the PRC and are willing to tolerate all the bullshit that their government feeds them in order to prevent China's destiny of collapsing from coming to fruition. Chinese nationalism is like the duct tape that's preventing the shitty broken-down PRC machine from falling apart. China is desperate, but fortunately (for them), the Chinese people are blinded by nationalism.

But it's futile...

Everyone whose specialty lies in China knows that China's time is up. Every political scientist knows that China's time is up. Trump knows it. Putin knows it. Every single foreigner that works or makes money in China knows it. Trust me, I know China, and I know that China's time is up. I know that Chinese people are in for a world of suffering. China is the most predictable country in the entire world. China has one of the longest histories in the world, but its entire history is a repeating cycle, going through the same things, making the same mistakes, again.. and again.. and again.

Those who KNOW, already KNOW.

Why do you think China is being so aggressive in the SCS? Desperation.

Why do you think Japan is militarizing again after more than 70 years? Preparation.

Why do you think the US is installing a missile defense system on the Korean peninsula?

Why do you think Trump is slowly creating a rift between the Russo-Chinese alliance?

Why do you think Trump is targeting China's economy?

China is RIP.

The Chinese people are in for a hundred years of suffering. It's their fate.

They're as toothless as modern day germans.

>China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC

>No. Make that 84

Why did you do this?

>it's a "that Vietnamese proxy user posts the same China related pasta again" to vent his frustration episode
Yes, let the hate flow though you, PhucDong.

you could literally write the same thing for France

China is collapsing.

China is on the verge of imPLOsion!

Let me tell you something about China.

China has had 83 dynasties. That is 83 different governments. That is 83 different revolutions. That is 83 times when the people overthrew a government and established a new one.

Lemme tell you something else about China. The history of China is violent ASS FUCK. Every single time a new dynasty was established, TENS OF MILLIONS of Chinese people got slaughtered or starved to death. Every single time a Chinese dynasty collapsed, A QUARTER OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION DIED, because the Chinese population was always the biggest in the world. In the history of mankind, more Chinese people died than all the other peoples of the world COMBINED.

Only an idiot who has never studied Chinese history thinks that China has 5,000 years of uninterrupted history. Those thousands of years were chaotic and fragmented as fuck. China has always been a chaotic dog-eat-dog Battle Royale clusterfuck. Listen to what I have to say...

China is on its last legs.

China is so damn close to collapsing.

But you wanna know what's stopping it from collapsing?

Answer: Chinese people know better than anyone the nature of China. The nature of China is to collapse and be reborn, again and again and again. But the process is extremely painful. Every single dynasty in China's history follows the same pattern. Let me use a 90 year dynasty as an example. The first 30 years is spent suppressing its rivals. The next 30 is a golden age where people thrive. The last 30 years is spent preventing its inevitable collapse, and the entire population suffering and revolting.

STOP LARPING.

He's being colloquial. Makes it more engaging for some people.

nice pasta burger. try harder. anyone who takes one look at the economy or spends any time in china knows how close shit is to going down

Underrated as fuck

Other than 'its collapsed 83 times before' do you actually want to put forth some reasons WHY you THINK its collapsing?

Japs during ww2 were savage.

Best planes on the planet at the time. Ran out of Torpedoes and bullets? Smoke some meth and fly the plane kamikaze into the ship.

After the nukes they became introvert..neutered and started making the best video games and anime on the planet that hauntingly got its revenge on the western youth.

If you're learning Mandarin. Stop.

If you're planning on living in China. Don't.

If you have investments in China. Take 'em out.

If you have friends or family in China. Contact them and tell them to come home.

If you're thinking of doing business in China. Don't.

You guys have no fucking idea how close China is to collapse. Trump has already seen it. Putin has already seen it. China is done for. Trust me. China will start breaking apart THIS VERY YEAR as soon as Trump starts putting some pressure on them. And by 2018, the PRC will be no more. The PRC will implode. China will collapse. China will be balkanized. China will be a chaotic wasteland where a huge chunk of the population will starve to death. China is finished. If you live on the West Coast, you can expect a huge flood of Chinese refugees in the coming years. China is RIP. Mark my words.

>Best planes on the planet at the time

nice meme, even after the surprise attack against the USA the plane loss ratio was 1:1 and later it got much worse for them

checked and funny as shit, underrated AF

>China is on the verge of collapse

>citation needed

Only reason China hasnt collapsed is because they have a trade based economy and people haven't pulled enough business from China yet lol.

The shit you're saying is retarded and edgy, the real reason China is shit and hasnt collapsed yet is a lot more simpler...they have a trade based economy. But, that is terrible for a nation who plans or tries to go to war. China relies on everyone else to make up their GDP, that is where they royally fucked up at.

I love China hate threads. This pasta never gets old.

Wanna know a secret about the Chinese?

>hungry

You dont know shit.

And it wasn't a """surprise attack"""

America moved some ships into the sea to provoke the Japanese to have an excuse to get into the war.

Japan threatened (dont you move those ships!)

*America moves ships*

>CHYNA

China is on the verge of collapse? elaborate.

>You dont know shit.

Well that's it, you got me.Dumb fucking burger.

I'm going to China this summer desu lads so hopefully it won't collapse at that time

this dumb burger schooled your ass

PLA shill detected

I can do that -

1) Chinese manufacturing is collapsing under the weight of rising labor costs and excessive taxes levied by the PRC to buoy an over-speculated currency and a national debt nearing it's sustainable cap. the US has a similar problem but we aren't doing too well either, so I'm not saying this from hypocritical position.

2) number 1 leads to a situation where the only thing sustaining stocks is the promise of growth and the continued assertions by the office of Xi Jinping that they'll somehow pivot to domestic consumption in order to maintain demand for Chinese goods, and that this demand will somehow magically rise price-commensurate with increasingly costly goods being produced by increasingly put-upon factories.

3) Automation could have been an out for the labor and much of the taxes, but
a) Changing the entire Chinese economy to automation fast enough would require them to buy more robots in a single year than have ever been produced in the entire history of robotics.
b) even if every Chinese factory in the world stopped producing what it was producing and moved to producing robots to accomplish a), the individual costs of the robots would still be too high and the economy would crash wholesale from that fact alone

3)Chinese government owns 1/3 of the businesses in country. see 1) and 2) to get some sense of how much of a sideshow that will be if it comes down

4) The Chinese have leveraged their own debt against ours, and that of the Eurozone. really is the definition of a circlejerk. but due to those pesky free-market fuckeries of bond ownership on this side of the sea, they can't just trade debt to deleverage, meaning they're fucked if we're fucked and visa versa.

there's more but those are the highlights. connect the rest of the dots yourself.

>Best planes on the planet at the time
designed by an american, to boot. sold to the Japs. don't hear that much.

The more you know.
Thanks for that knowledge

America.

Nobody understands America. But I do. I fucking understand America. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about America. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that America has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in American history was the Obama Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Obama Dynasty were not American. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Shitskins. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. America was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Americans kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because American people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the birthplace of freedom, tens of millions of American people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the American people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the American dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. America is on the verge of collapse, but American people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. America has had 83 shitskins in its history. No. Make that 84, including the Op.

America is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

this is a really good effortpost, thanks for BTFOing

LEL

Nice try Ringo Lam.

I will DESTROY the Chinese empire

America is collapsing.

America is on the verge of imPLOsion!

Let me tell you something about America.

America has had 83 dynasties. That is 83 different governments. That is 83 different revolutions. That is 83 times when the people overthrew a government and established a new one.

Lemme tell you something else about America. The history of America is violent ASS FUCK. Every single time a new dynasty was established, TENS OF MILLIONS of Shitskins got slaughtered or starved to death. Every single time a American dynasty collapsed, A QUARTER OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION DIED, because the shitskin population was always the shittiest in the world. In the history of mankind, more Shitskin 'people' died than all the other peoples of the world COMBINED.

Only an idiot who has met a shitskin thinks that shitskins have an IQ beyond two digits. Those shitskin minds were chaotic and fragmented as fuck. America has always been a chaotic dog-eat-dog Battle Royale clusterfuck. Listen to what I have to say...

America is on its last legs.

America is so damn close to collapsing.

But you wanna know what's stopping it from collapsing?

Answer: American people know better than anyone the nature of America. The nature of America is to collapse and be reborn, again and again and again. But the process is extremely painful. Every single dynasty in America's history follows the same pattern. Let me use a 90 year dynasty as an example. The first 30 years is spent suppressing its rivals. The next 30 is a golden age where people thrive. The last 30 years is spent preventing its inevitable collapse, and the entire population suffering and revolting.

Impending economic trouble (read major fucking crisis, which is what happens when growth slows down after years of absurdly fast growth), housing bubble begging to burst, shitloads of political infighting and inner-party purges (chairman Xi's "anti-corruption campain" is really just a way to get rid of his concurrents and opposition within the party and render powerful political factions useless by reaffirming the Party as the one ruling elite and himself as its chief), not to mentionthe situation with Hong Kong could degenerate very quickly and if things go sour there, severe international actions and sanctions could happen (because the entire planet has business here) and the autonomist if not independentist views could very well revive similar sentiments in Tibet, Xinjiang and Inner Mongolia; similar deal with Taiwan.
We might be close to China going the way of the USSR.

>he doesnt think it will impact us

I'm going to make a small continuation post. you leafs better prick an ear, cause your west coast is fucked if the sinos do start circling the drain

The Chinese have the same problem as the americans in that they see some sort of magic value inherent in property, and they always see property as an asset.

to that end, they have been buying up a shitload of property in Canada, and slightly less in the US.

Their insane consumption of this property has caused local value to skyrocket where the purchases are focused.

the short term effect of this, of course, is that local buyers find themselves priced, and sometimes physically crowded, out of the market.

the problem with this?

let's say joe schmo defaults on a single home-loan. the banks pull their lien against the title and foreclose, and then proceed to assfuck joe in the american courts until he goes chapter 7 or kills himself. if he picks chapter 7, his credit rating literally never recovers and he never buys a house, or much of anything, ever again, barring some exceptional socioeconomic-ladder-climbing. The property gets sold off for cheap, john smith gets a deal on a house that would be above his head, and the local market barely feels a thing.

Now lets say ching chong does the same thing.
Banks assfucking him in Chinese courts? they wish.
Credit rating meaning a damn thing to him? ha. he probably got a loan to pay for his loan by knowing somebody powerful anyway.

Problem is, Ching Chong didn't buy one house. he bought 100 houses when the neighborhood was shit, and his purchases buoyed home values. this created the false sense that the neighborhood was "up-coming" and lured in a bunch of local suckers to getting loans at the new batshit-insane value.

Once ching chong bails, the bank is out several million because of a single dude, the people in the hood are now underwater on their loans, and tens of millions of dollars in "value" have vanished overnight.

1/2

now, imagine this times 1,000,000. it would be a housing crisis that would dwarf 2009.

part of this problem is that it has a close mirror in china, where exactly the same thing is happening between politically-untouchable cadres spending bride money and triad loans, and local suckers who are getting "mortgages" to "own" a piece of property for a limited amount of time. If the US market goes tits up when the sinos pull, then all of these property speculators will start to lean on Chinese property, which will send it's value through the roof. the billionares and politicos would be happy with this, except - they have no-one to sell to. their property is now hyper-bubble bullshit, and they're stuck holding the bill. the local people proceed to get poorer than ever as money and real estate investment stagnates, pulling out the "bottom-barrel" cushion the powerful normally rely on, and then the whole thing goes straight down, all the way down, faster than you can blink, and deeper than you care to look.

at the end of the day, the chinese end up digging through the dirt to find roots to feed their family, the rice harvest now out-priced due to an expanding African population and contracting European production.

welcome to the end of the world, lads.

This is the third time I've seen this pasta since 2016.

I can't wait to laugh and piss on the billions of dead chinkshit insect bodies.

May they all die and starve so the envinronment stops suffering and we can breathe more oxygen.

>Gordon Chang at it again

Kek.

>If you're planning on living in China
Good joke.

Nice Post. I like the words you have.

Hey Aus/pol/ first we stop the Chinks from coming to Aus!
So Turnbull must enforce the proper plan...
TONY ABBOTTS 5 point plan survey DO IT!
Freeze all Immigration
twitter.com/j1m1v/status/835065346981711872

Although, Why would that be a bad thing ? We can be absolutely sure that whoever replaces it will most likely be backed by the west which essentially means some akin to the Taiwanese government Taiwan might just become the coastal capital itself.

You're wrong, China is undergoing gradual change. Communism is still there yes but it is being gradually reduced while a market economy is being gradually introduced. The country mostly is a rural backwater but the amount of work that needs to be done to modernise the country will occupy the people for generations. If China is anything it is cautious, as you say, they are extremely sensitive to momentous upheavals but the last time this happened was the Revolution and it's simply too soon in the wake of that to claim another one is imminent. EVERYTHING that the Chinese are doing is characterised with incremental change, the only thing that could've fucked that is if the attempted coup in 1989 had got traction but it was squashed along with the desire to progress too speedily.

>Why do you think China is being so aggressive in the SCS?

They are asserting their sovereignty and their growing confidence

>Why do you think Japan is militarizing again after more than 70 years?

War is coming everywhere

>Why do you think the US is installing a missile defense system on the Korean peninsula?

to prop up their presence in the region and offset the perception they are struggling to cope in the new Geo-Political arena

>Why do you think Trump is slowly creating a rift between the Russo-Chinese alliance?

The West refuses to acknowledge Russia as a European State and the Russians know this, while this is the case nothing will drive a wedge between Russia and China, American ideas of white racial homogeny and hegemony are a fantasy until they accept that Russians are "Hwite".

>Why do you think Trump is targeting China's economy?

He wants their business but Western societies have had it too easy for too long, they've forgotten what it is to strive for what you need because they have everything they want now. It's the same reasont they aren't having children.

>The Chinese people are in for a hundred years of suffering. It's their fate.

Do you hate yourself?

I've seen this thread before, exact same words and everything

You really STUFFED his CABBAGE

If China fractured into a warring states in this era you could be absolutely sure that it will never ever unite again.

It is strange, witnessing a white dude playing prophet about China to a White-dominant forum with zero Mainland Chinks.

Worst of all, he regurgitates shit that the Economist and mainstream media had published.

Over 500 times, the Economist & Forbes wannabe experts have predicted the collapse of China and guess who is still standing?

Guess he haven't heard of the Five filters of editorial bias or the fact that China's property bubble is steadily deflating and the subsequent media flip flop

When will China balkanize?

Hopefully this year

And a nuke will land right on top of Taiwan or become second-class citizens to 'Whites/Nips'
I tire of dealing with zealots and semantics.

I sincerely hope that China, Taiwan, Japan,
Europe, Israel, Russia, the Middle East, India
and the United States nuke each other and
every single of their citizenry die painfully and
slowly of radiation.

It would be better for the rest of the world.
It really would.

>China's collapse is inevitable.
>China is collapsing.

If you're so sure of that then explain the exact mechanism that will cause or is causing the collapse. Not history, right now.

That would not happen. Not unless a Gorby comes along and goes full retard.

The United States and the EU on the other hand

Jealousy is a petty emotion, don't you think?

No point, making intellectual overtures to a broken tape recorder

Perhaps. I want to give him an opportunity to elaborate on his thoughts if he can. Could be interesting if it's well thought out.

>Jealousy is a petty emotion

What the fuck are you talking about?

1) China was enslaved by Mongol, Manchu, Xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen Empires for over 1000 years.
Genghis Khan's law, Killing a Chinese = killing a donkey.
Mongols killed 50% of Chinese.

2)At the time of Marco Polo, 100 million Chinese were enslaved by 300,000 Mongols.

3) Before Mongols, China was enslaved by Jurchens for about 100 years.
Men of Chinese royal family were sold into slavery in exchange for horses with a ratio of ten men for one horse.
Chinese Queen was forced to work in whore house.
Jingkang Incident , Wikipedia

4)China was ruled by Manchus for 300 years till 1911.
The population rate was 1 million Manchus VS 100 million Chinese.
Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia

Manchus had the right of the first night in China.

Queue Order
When the Manchus defeated China, Chinese men were forced to wear a queue or they would be killed.

5)In 1900, a small European army invaded China, it took Beijing and lost only 60 soldiers.
Battle of Peking (1900) - Wikipedia

No Chinese will ever dare to look cross-eyed at a German.
-- William II of Germany

Hundreds years ago, European believed 20,000 men can conquer China,
“The Spanish Plan to Conquer China”.

6)In WWII, Japan invaded China, Japan took the Chinese capital and lost only 2000 soldiers.
Battle of Nanking, Wikipedia
Nanking Massacre , Wikipedia
The Rape of Nanking (book) - Wikipedia

7)Russia and USA saved China in WWII.
USA killed 1 million Japanese soldiers and lost 100,000.

Russia defeated 800,000 Japanese soldiers. and lost 10,000 soldiers.
Soviet invasion of Manchuria - Wikipedia

Jealousy is a petty emotion, don't you think?
------------------------------------------

Jealousy? You must be a great fool.

China was never able to feed itself.

1) Great North China Famine, over 10 million Chinese died of starvation.
Northern Chinese Famine of 1876–79, Wikipedia

Chinese Famine, in 1907, 25 million Chinese died of starvation.

In 1920’s , 1930’s , 1940’s, over 10 million Chinese died of starvation.
List of famines in China, Wikipedia

In 1959-1961, 30,000,000 Chinese died of starvation.
Great Chinese Famine, Wikipedia

2) Cannibalism in China
2.1) Chinese in Taiwan ate and traded in the flesh of Taiwanese aboriginals.
Cannibalism, Wikipedia

2.2) Till 1900, in China, a death row inmate would be chopped into 1000 pieces.
(Death by a Thousand Cuts (book) - Wikipedia)
Lingchi - Wikipedia

Liu was executed by death by a thousand cuts.
Onlookers bought a piece of his flesh for one qian (the smallest currency at the time) and consumed it with rice wine.
Liu Jin, Wikipedia

Yuan was executed by death by a thousand cuts.
Many Beijing residents rushed to buy his body parts so they could eat them as soon as the body parts were sliced off from his body...
Yuan Chonghuan, Wikipedia

2.3) Some Chinese generals ordered their soldiers to eat human fresh as daily meal.
Huang Chao used hundreds of stone mortars to grind human flesh.
(Massacres in ancient history | The World of Chinese)
Huang Chao, Wikipedia

Zhu had some 200,000 men, Zhu then encouraged his soldiers to eat women and infants, stating, "Human flesh is the most delicious flesh. As long as there are people around, we need not worry about hunger."
Zhu Can, Wikipedia

2.4) Human sacrifice
In China, human sacrifice continued until Manchuria conquered China.
(Manchus ruled China for 300 years till 1911.
Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia)
Human sacrifice - Wikipedia

I don't believe chinese are real people, just npcs. They all look the same and act the same way

Oh my god, can anything made in China last long?

>Jealousy is a petty emotion, don't you think?
>------------------------------------------
>Jealousy? You must be a great fool.

1) China was enslaved by Mongol, Manchu, Xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen Empires for over 1000 years.

2)Before Mongols, China was enslaved by Jurchens for about 100 years.
Men of Chinese royal family were sold into slavery in exchange for horses with a ratio of ten men for one horse.

3)China was ruled by Manchus for 300 years till 1911.

Queue Order
When the Manchus defeated China, Chinese men were forced to wear a queue or they would be killed.

4) In 1900, a small European army invaded China, it took Beijing and lost only 60 soldiers.

-- William II of Germany

Photo: The Manchurian army which conquered China, and ruled China for 300 years till 1911.
LMAO.

I'm just stating a fact, it was hard enough to unite it back during WWII.

Taiwan is screwed regardless what happens be it on the mainland internally or between the mainland and the West. This place is basically that bystander in an action movie who's standing there and waiting to get shot in terms of geopolitics.

Sometimes I wonder if things would be better if Taiwan was still a Dutch protectorate.

Checked and confirmed. CIDF will never recover.

POST THE PICTURE OF THE ALIEN I WANT TO SEE IT.

>The West refuses to acknowledge Russia as a European State and the Russians know this,

You are a great idiot.

1) Russia was the ruler of Europe for many years. Alexander the Blessed.

2) Nazi generals did not want to be friend with Japan. They wanted to be friend with Russia.

Manstein called Hitler an idiot.

>Only an idiot who has never studied Chinese history thinks that China has 5,000 years of uninterrupted history.

-------------------------------------

It is so right.

2) At the time of Marco Polo, 100 million Chinese were enslaved by 300,000 Mongols.

3) Before Mongols, China was enslaved by Jurchens for about 100 years.

4)China was ruled by Manchus for 300 years till 1911.

Queue Order

5)In 1900, a small European army invaded China, it took Beijing and lost only 60 soldiers.

-- William II of Germany

Fuck off Straya, you romper stompers live in a fucking dream world of a White utopian Lord of the Rings past and a 1984 type Fascist dictatorship future. You're the proverbial broken fucking watch, accurate twice a day for a split fucking second. You thrash about for the rest of the cycle dreaming of the time you can drive a great plow through human history in pursuit of your sociopathic fantasies and you awlays always end up being the ones hung by your entrails. I think Australia is touched by genius but thats the same as saying it's touched by madness. Go and take your master race gob for a mighty shit why don't you, cunt.

>Only an idiot who has never studied Chinese history thinks that China has 5,000 years of uninterrupted history.

---------------------------------
China was very backward in history.

1) China entered metal age 1000 years later than Middle East, Europe, South Asia.
Bronze Age, Wikipedia

2) China entered Iron age 600 years later than Europe and Near East.
At the time, European used iron tools, Chinese used primitive tools.
Iron Age - Wikipedia

3) Glass was invented 5500 years ago, it was before the Chinese history.
History of glass, Wikipedia

4) When European and Middle Eastern built stone/brick houses, Chinese kings lived in a mud palace.
The Great Pyramid of Giza was built 4500 years ago.

Erlitou, the capital of China(2100 BC – 1600 BC) was built by mud.
Erlitou culture - Wikipedia

5) Writing
China was the last of the "ancient" civilizations to develop writing.
China invented writing about 3500 years ago,
Oracle bone - Wikipedia

Middle East invented writing 5000 years ago.
European invented writing 7000 years ago, Vinča Script.
Vinča symbols - Wikipedia

6)All Chinese inventions are jokes.
China did not invent paper, printing, gunpowder, compass.

Example, Italy invented the compass.
The pointer of the ancient Chinese compass was as big as a spoon.
The spoon was put on a board, with nothing else.
Compass, Wikipedia
History of the compass, Wikipedia, (Chinese Compass "Si Nan", photo)
7) Till today, all Chinese inventions are jokes.
Chinese microchip
The chip was later revealed to be a duplicate of a chip developed in the West, with the original identifications sanded away.
Hanxin - Wikipedia

Photo: Chink invention (Chinese compass, LMAO)

>npcs
Hi, idiot.
No one treated you stupid Chink as humans.

Lmao china haters really are butthurt autists.

tl;dr china likes stability

Learn how to be concise you dumb fucking nigger. kys

I love this god damn pasta. it's written like the start of a movie or tv show.

>Worst of all, he regurgitates shit that the Economist and mainstream media had published.

Pretty much this.

> oh boy i read a few articles on zerohedge, guess I should go shit up Sup Forums with my babby-tier knowledge of economics now!

And everyone treats colonial Europeans as mad dogs frothing at the mouth, smile politely and hide the ammunition for when they're asleep. You're fucking doomed darren, you've spat in the face of God and the consequences are in the post. Enjoy your summer crimbos while you can and take careful notice of South Africa, it will provide sobering lessons for your future.

the only reason why china still has an economical growth of 6-7% is because the government is desperately trying to hold it at its level by investing LOTS of money. china is having more and more debts and its definitely going down with china. i wouldnt predict a near collapse but still.

What's the best way to profit then?

It seems to be inevitable for europe and others aswell, but the real question is, are we able to make profit with any kind of backup-currency or silver/gold to directly invest or atleast safely survive when shit happens?

Glass the chinks

This pasta again.

ROR, rmfao

All I see is a rant about how you understand China. But you're not sharing any knowledge on China.

Don't worry, the average unified Chinese state lasts for an average of 250 years before shit really hits the fan.

How could it collapse 84 times in ~5000 years?

>while this is the case nothing will drive a wedge between Russia and China

and this is how we know you're full of shit.

Russia and China aren't allies anymore than the US and Russia

I honestly can't imagine any worse country than china but then I think about vietnam which is it's inferior in every way. It's pretty sad they are also secretly envious to the biggest shithole on the planet.

It's time for your weekly pasta

You have a warped idea of what an Ally is, America's allies are vassal states, Russia considers China a friend while America holds it allies on a leash, America trusts no-one and can't afford to, to this end it must be constantly vigilant against it's 'allies'. It's impossible to sustain this and eventually it will drop the ball, it's already happening.

pic related

Do you honestly believe Western European leaders a thralls to the illusions you weave? They blame you for the 2008 financial crash and your spying on them as revealed by Russia must have had them holding their heads in their hands. America is a fat spoilt child with chocolate around its fat mouth, eating everything in sight with it's pants full of shit.

>Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.
>proceed to not understand China

fucking americans

>China has had 83 dynasties in its history.
It's also been around for something like 6,000 years.....soooo...