pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEgCjMXqPxo
youtube.com/watch?v=1uZ7CSRaCnk
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
youtube.com/watch?v=mwO7WvVIHAs
rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its not just the Russians. It's all Slavs.

Don't believe me? Watch the first 20min of "Children Underground" on YouTube.
Only black-hearted, "white"-skinned niggers could have the gall to treat a troubled young child that way.

Or "children of leningradsky". Fuck them

Go be fat somewhere else.

i can't tell if slavs are so insecure they pretend to be a superior people or if they really are so stupid to think their way of life is best. Either way they are scum and should not be given equal political power.

nice flag

>Huey Lewis and the News

Lul yew

>pro-tip: you can't

Haha, do you kids still say this?

Reminder that these posts are all made jews or even worse, good goys.

Have you ever eaten a good Borscht?
I thought so Jamal. I prefer white Russians over you fucking 50% half mexican half nigger burgers any day.

>hasn't seen bullying in real life

actually my friend, Slavs are the biggest jewish dick suckers of all time, they murdered 20 million of their own people for some chicken necked kikes, now isn't that just quacken crazy.
no one gives a shit about what you like you irrelevant faggot, jesus just travel to russia and let ivan rape your wife if your this determined to be a cuck.

>biggest jewish dick suckers
>flag

Sure the russians got jew'd alright, but you are being jew'd as we speak and russians are not, so pull your head out of your ass and learn from their mistakes.

careful buddy you might get arrested by officer goldstein

>Mexican nigger descendant confirmed.

Get back to your low paying shit tier job to buy your bucket of KFC you uncultered bastard mix of latino and nigger. White people will always be superior to you.

Haven't seen Russia bashing thread in whole 10 minutes or so. That's some sloppy coordination m8.

the slav/germanic mixed races west of moscow are the more cultured and partially white. most slavs are barbaric and their race in its purest form left to it's own land and destiny has achieved nothing of value since the dawn of time. European authors have written many books about the dangers of slavic invaders throughout the white mans history.

>biggest jewish dick suckers
>burger

OY WEY

Yeah, that's why we genocided the fuck out of them in Croatia during ww2.

Remember that Rus bashing threads are shills and most likely niggers / mexicans cuz they know russians don't put up with their race. Be black in russia = death sentence. Long live russia.

>get so cucked by the jews you lose all ethical standards and culture
>sit around getting drunk all day talking about how superior you are
the posts write themselves guys

that filename, fuckin kek'd

Russia is a matriarchal society. I've just came home from a dentist clinic, and another clinic with an x-ray equipment, ALL doctors there are women. Where are the men? It's a good paying job.

im not mexican, and that's pretty funny considering the streets of russia are packed with muslims. But man you are really intent on sucking some slav dick, there is no way you are not a jew.

> 60%

>not mexican
>indirectly proving that you are a nigger
Fuck off Jamal and wash yourself you stinking piece of shit.

>Slavs are the biggest jewish dick suckers of all time
>posted from burger land

xD

Gulag

niggers only know how to access instagram you literal kike. Shouldn't you be helping your Jewish friends hide their stolen money right now?

fuck you
#not all Slavs

>implying poles are slavs

you're krauts in denial, m8

Eat shit traitor.

>Implying you dont have negro / beaner heritage
I bet you are one of those guys who look slightly negroish thus being a bastard of some white degenerate who hit black meat but your profile pic on facebook is a drawn avatar that makes you look white.

youtube.com/watch?v=LEgCjMXqPxo something is definitely happening at this place, check it out my dude

nah that's not accurate at all. But i know you're a scrawny hook nosed Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uZ7CSRaCnk

Graveland is top-tier. Your kike-posting is invalid.

Ok nigger, then debunk these russian contributions to art and science:
Russian literature (Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky, Chekhov)
Bolshoi Theater, russian ballet
Periodic table
Russian math (Lobachevsky, Kolmogorov)
Rocket science (Tsiolkovsky, Korolev)
Television (Zvorykin)
Contributions to biology (Pavlov, Vavilov)
First man in space (Yuri Gagarin)

I know Poles are different from Russians, but i just mean any anti-slavic sentiments are invalid kike posting

Why would I want to be fat anywhere other than America?
Stay malnourished, nigger

One of my best friends is half Ukrainian. He's actually the kindest person I've ever met.
Doesn't make sense when I see these disgusting, middle aged commies treating hungry white children like garbage. Obviously they are resilient and intelligent to have survived on the streets that long.
I'd take one and raise him as my own in my beautiful America

One tip, if you're going to insult slavs by saying they're all jewish dick suckers, subhuman etc. be sure to change your fucking flag, it's like saying Serbia is economically stronger than Switzerland. Eat a dick.

Pre-soviet contributions don't count right off the bat. Mathematical contributions are irrelevant to your status as an ethical culture.

They are human because they have human dna in them

all i hear is crying

>Romanians
>slavs

Better to be bombed than controlled by the kikes, kys cuck.

well you got both, so how does that feel cuck.

They don't count because you don't want to acknowledge them? I see no reason to view pre-soviet and post-soviet russians as a different nationality

Nice joke, typical american knowledge. Please turn off the internet for today, i feel sorry for you.

They are peculiar, not subhuman

Having human DNA does not mean civilized
Just look at niggers, which have 100% human DNA

Literally close enough. Their behavior is just as bad if not worse than that featured in COL.
Aren't gypsies Romanian? How are these people not considered slavs

would you like the 9 inch NATO dick or the 8 inch Russian dick? take your pick cuck

Done.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

Gypsies aren't Romanian, That's a meme. There are gyspies in Romania and they are the niggers of Romania, they arent europeans

Real Romanians are a Latin race

met at a lot of people from russia. maybe around a thousand and most of them were annoying cunts. the only person i met form there who wasn't a total cunt was half jewish so you do the math.

First guy dance pasodoble

:*
Enjoy your puppet president, cunt.

That's a Romanian. They are tan, not shit skin gypsies who ought to be impaled once more

White Romanians look like fucking vampires

If there's anything the nazis were right about was about slav(e)s being subhuman. Just look at them.

Are russians even white?

turks literally arent human ive yet to meet one who i think would be worth wasting gas on

so the average russian is 12 years old huh

btfo

The truth is that they're mostly asiatic mongrels, but we look over it. We need all the white we can get.

>BRAZIL
holy shit i love threads like this 1.

Greatest ally!
*gives hard earned shekels*

so theyre youre slightly more evolved relatives

Why is pancake "Блин" a curse word in russian???

I'm Georgian. Hitler considered us Aryans and slaveniggers subhuman.

If Romanians are gypsies Hitler would have not respected Romanians and allowed them on the axis

>russians
>slavs
Says the country who wanted to make niggers dissapear by breeding with them

this

all slavs are animals. you can only educate and make them behave for so long

There are no Georgians in Brazil

It's a euphemism for blyat
But I think this use of pancake means cow shit

BEST HACKSZORS Merchant
E
S
T
rembember that merchant

because is sound similar to blyat.
Its just like "holly cow", not really a curse

Hah. That's funny. Thanks.

i've yet to meet a turkish immigrant who lives in europe whose iq is above 80 so i get your point. you should at least have responded to what i said on that post though.

Europeoids mixed with asians

FUCK AMERICANS
FUCK AMERICANS
FUCK AMERICANS

Calm down dude, you're gonna need the energy for the funeral when your family gets shelled by Russians.

The US is the biggest empire to ever exist on this planet. We could steamroll your entire continent like we've already done before and march to the South China Sea from there on. Why you so jealous of our success and power? You're typing on a computer invented by Americans on the internet made my Americans. Your country is shit and irrelevant.

I've only met about a handful of russians, most of them being children of wealthy migrants so not too large of a sample size to work with

pretty sure georgians have dark features and look like half apes

gypsies mostly come from romania and bulgaria, that doesn't imply all bulgarians and romanians are subsequently gypsies

Let me rephrase that. Your entire "country"

Needed the oil

Isn't your country only relevant because of James Bond films and pocket knives?

>being proud of genociding civilians is only thing you have in your non-existent history
if only you could wage a propper war and not larp behind kraut back
oh well

It's Ukrainians killing Ukrainians, with your help, dipshit.

really
youtube.com/watch?v=mwO7WvVIHAs

>Burger building his worldviews on some movie's fragments

See homicides, aids rates maps and such if you really care about fact check. Russia has nothing to do with Central Europe slavs. Czechs, slovaks or poles are more civilized than you american mutt.

>computer invented by americans on the internet made by americans
Both invented by Anglos though

>Turkey

>pic

MY FUCKING SIDES

Why do leftists hate russians so much when before they loved the soviets.. oh i forgot it's because russia is no longer communists and the leftists are!

Yes, and why your women much prefer niggers than Slavs

>Croatia - Black Man's Disneyland
rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html

>AIDS meme
AIDS is prevalent in ethnic minorities, not ethnical russians
It's the same case with homicide