Go and buy my daily large black coffee and box of 20 Timbits

>go and buy my daily large black coffee and box of 20 Timbits
>Tim Hortons is now serving churros in order to make the illegal immigrants seeking refuge more comfortable
>while I'm ordering at the drive-thru I ask the girl if she can not put any of those gross churro Timbits in my box
>she says it's policy and she has to put in at least 4 for a box of 20, 2 for a box of 10
>can tell she's white from her voice
>she tells me she'll put 24 Timbits into the box to make up for the difference and I thank her for trying
>get home and have to force these disgusting sugary pieces of garbage down my throat

Thanks so much America, really appreciate you allowing your problems to contaminate our white paradise up here

>this is your elected leader and you blame us

Who cares Hortons a shit anyway

Take it up with Trudeau, leaf.

wtf is a churro? those niggers that work at the Tim hortons here better not be putting that shit in

>contaminate our white paradise up here

The only white thing you have up there is the snow.

the only decent fast food in michigan

>1488
checks out

Wow you are such a pussy. You should have demanded the on duty management. Fuck, just say you are allergic to the damn things and threaten to sue them you dumb cuck.

>has a problem
>whines
>blames America

You scarf down 20timbits each morning?
Okay fatty..
Americans eat like shit and are obese and its their fault you eat like shit and are fat.

Fucking leafs. I hate you people so much.
Growing up canadian is abuse.

>lying
>suing

These are not our ways.

>eating donuts
>eating 20 donuts

fat fucking canadian fatass

>1488
What did he mean by this?

what is a timbit
sounds really gay

80% of the country is over weight or obese
They sit inside all year.
Winter is too cold
Summer is too hot
They are happy as fuck to do nothing. I'm not kidding

No shit, that's why you are flailing like a retard and complaining on an anonymous board you faggot.

Fuck off, you projecting cunts.

I'm not fat. Timbits are part of a balanced Canadian breakfast.

You sound fat.

Wtf?
Are you a tranny?

Churros are great, though.

Top b8

why do you look like such a cock sucking faggot?

>girl sweater
>girl T-shirt
>skinny jeans

You in transition?

>1488

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

what's the problem with Churros?
They are unhealthy but apart from that. It's normal pastry.

why the fuck are you eating timbits for breakfast

are you also watching the roadrunner and sitting cross legged

You have probably one of the most feminine upper bodies I have seen. It'd be funny to watch you do landscaping.

You dress like a faggot, would shoulder you hard if you walked towards me.

threads like this depress the fuck out of me
why do I come here?

>muh Timbits

>good 1488 get

stop being a fat fuck

No you wouldn't faggot. You don't even make eye contact with your neighbors when you go outside once a week.

>google Timbits
You're eating 24 of those fuckers from a box like it's some meal? Americans are fucking gross.

>drinking the caffeine jew

out now

These threads are just an offset reminder

Those are some awful churros

LITCHERALLY wearing a blouse XD

>elementary school in Canada
>whenever a kid had a birthday, they would bring a box of Timbits for the whole class
>I didn't have to bring any because my birthday was in the summer

Good times

Fuck you leaf, churros are delicious

>our white paradise

>canadian flag
>canadian only coffee/donut shop
>americans are gross
??? Blame Canada, okay sven? Not us

get a load of this sissyfag

>Tim Hortons
>Timbits
>Canadian flag

>American

Sweden intellectuals

Holy shit I thought people were overreacting to a standard outfit but the ruffles on the cardigan make you look like you drape a bathroom rug over your shoulders. It also gives them a weird bulgy shape.
Also:
>Chuck Taylors
>Black Laces
>Ano Domini 2017

but 10 int is pretty acceptable

So you got extra food for kvetching? As a Jew, I'm kind of proud of you.

I meant the both of you, your food cultures are equally disgusting. Should've said north Americans I guess.

2D women> 3D women every damn time user

diabetes in a box

God damn I miss Tim's.

>Eating that much sugar a day
>Being that fucking thin
Holy fuck, enjoy diabetes man.

Churros are nice

I present to you, the leaf.

>>get home and have to force these disgusting sugary pieces of garbage down my throat

kek
Dude, she gave you extras, toss them bitches out.

If you look up the "timbit", eating one box goes over your daily recommended value of salt by like 200% kek

What...what are you?

Especially in winter

show us that boi pussy leaf

Tim Horton was a drunken degenerate who died in a car crash after police pursuit.
Fuck him and any other faggot Canadian that unironically lumps an American-owned mediocre fast food chain in with "Canadian culture" (implying such a thing exists in the first place).

>no liking churros

kys fucker

going to buy some churros right now

those look like mango worms

You should see what they call "churros" where I live.
Some orange, greasy shit that is like knockoff Cheetos. Not as unhealthy but equally disgusting.
It doesn't even resemble the real thing.

youre a faggot, what kind of nancy would unironically eat something called a timbit? so fucking gay, spinach and tuna or gtfo.

>that one other Hong Konger who posts here was also a Canadian

Neat

boasting in ebig bread :DD

Which Timmies OP?

Morris?

Damn with a nice cup of coffee and whiskey, then a cigar afterward.. Maybe go for a walk outside when they are in the oven for maximum comfy by the fire.

fucking beaner

Dude the churro timbits are great. Theyre just a cruller with cinnamon sugar instead of the shitty icing.

>she says it's policy and she has to put in at least 4 for a box of 20
Fuck off, I routinely buy boxes of all one kind. You can get whatever the fuck assortment of timbits that you desire.

>fat lard on a mobility scooter

Yeah this checks out
POO ON GOOSE

haha, you're fat

This

They're not like Argentinean churros mang. They don't fill them with la serenisima dulce de leche here

>tuna
muh pacific apex collector of radioactivity and/or mercury
I don't touch that shit post 2013

Enjoy your mercury poisoning faggot. I prefer shrimp postworkout. You could LITCHERALLY stick tuna into a glass tube and make a thermometer.

I just made a pot of coffee and sat down to Sup Forums like I do every morning.. Now I want Hortons . Thanks transgender OP.

I feel like that shit soaks up aluminum from the can

awww shiet son that makes 3 of us.

im going back to Vancouver next April, shits gonna be cash as fuck, gonna smoke so much bud, lel

REEEee white people didn't invent the food I'm eating!
its narrow minded hicks like you that give us regular racists a bad name

Churros are fucking delicious.
But these are not real churros, tho.

What is that shit, sugary crap. Go and eat an apple and then give yourself an upper cut.

I uhhh just want some donuts.

Churros are fried. But that's a nice and comfy plan.
What kind of people will not put dulce de leche inside churros? That's... barbaric

So this is what the average leaf looks like.

Everything makes sense now.

Eating timbits with a fork.
10/10 i lost

Churros are actually pretty great.

Once the wall goes up we may need to retain a few beans to work in our new churro gulags.

It was just a joke, I'm a normal guy.

as an expat I must say you give us leafs an awful name

liar
you're a fag
embarrassed about how you dress now

You think chocolate covered churros would be good? Just clog my shit up senpai.

This is what the average leaf looks like.

>europeans live in europe
>americans live in...

your food culture lies at the end of a furniture store, and the lingonberry sauce on the meatballs isn't even that good

Dear Leafs in or near Toronto, Timbits are lame, and the actual donuts at Tim Hortons are more disappointing than Justin Trudeau's policies. The coffee is decent, but not great. Except that maple frappe abomination that was #SoCanadian. That was excellent. Anyway, please come visit South central Pennsylvania, and go to a Maple Donuts. Experience what donuts are capable of, and take that knowledge back home, so your countrymen can learn and benefit.

They put some shotty cream caramel in them or nothing at all... Its horrible

Liar, now you're just wearing your younger brother's clothes.

when the first post is the best

Well well well

Hello Adolf

Dont thank me. Your transgendered leader is to blame for that buddy. We are just trying to make america great again.