Gen Z appreciation thread. post examples of Gen Z being the most based generation in the last 80 years...

Gen Z appreciation thread. post examples of Gen Z being the most based generation in the last 80 years. these kids get me all misty eyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktghvVxYlRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gen z here in blue state and area (Boston, MA help)

Our young republicans club has around 55 members when last year we only had 23 and the young democrats went from 37 people to 0. The democratic club is inactive in the bluest shithole in the nation. Godbless.

>young democrats went from 37 people to 0
nice. the cool factor for democrats basically evaporated in this past election. you guys are on the front lines. keep it up.

So when does Gen Z officially start? I'm '98, am I Gen Z or a dirty millennial?

Elder gen Z, 99' here

Ive heard people say it starts at '95, or people say it starts at 2000.
I prefer the former cause im '95

Depends on who you ask. Some say those born after the start of the new millennia, others say from 95.

>Also born in '98
Best birth year senpai

Weird to know this is going on in my own back yard.
That school is one of the newer 3000 student schools that has popped up in recent years to serve the suburbs on the NW side of houston.
Guess it makes sense. Houston proper has been a liberal enclave for years, but the suburbs are all staunchly right wing.

Bless you fags. I always hated being a millennial.

My ex's daughter (born 2002) didn't seem too redpilled. She hated Trump and said all the kids at her school made fun of him. This was in a wealthy, heavily Jewish city though. So maybe it was a certain chosen race behind all of the hatred. She was a big fan of Pewdiepie's though - so maybe all of this media attack on him would be enough to redpill her.

Why are they so conservative?

It starts at 95.

>tfw I was lucky enough to be born in '94

that's literally nothing

We used to do hitler salutes all the time in high school as a joke. And this is in Krautland where you actually get into trouble for doing it

They're about 55% repilled the other 45% are bluepilled as fuck

nobody was doing shit like this when i was in high school

Diversity my boy.

It truly is our strength. Many in Gen Z got a nice dose of niggers and spics and no amount of Jewish propaganda can invade their real lives.

i dont think the majority of gen z is redpilled. just way more redpilled than previous generations.

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan

I'm 1991, I don't even know what I am. Never bought into the millennial meme.

9/11 and the resulting wars probably

About 55% of gen z is somewhat redpilled. The other 45 are cancer.

>BLACK PWOER
>WHITE POWER
>uhm, racist?

I think it's a combination of growing up on the internet with information of all sorts readily available, and watching millennials behave like pompous entitled fuckwits and not wanting to turn out like them.

I don't have an image, but my sons middle school sang happy birthday to Hitler on 4/20 last year during lunch.
Of course the administrators flipped their shit over it.

So they're like everyone else?

There's still time

topkek if this is real

>dirty millennial?

Bro you missed the 80s and early 90s, nothing to be bragging about. These last few years have been absolute shit. Be fucking happy we voted master Trump into office for you fuckers who can't even vote yet.

I was born in 1998. Am I genZ or millennial?

>South Africa
gen nothing non-american scum.

Kids in this thread saying they where born in 99...
Wtf am I still doing here.

Houston here, Im so proud :')

Why green text south Africa specifically if you don't like any non American?

It's arbitrary as hell, it shouldn't even be a thing.

99 too.

Don't be an asshole just because you get a better life than me. We're both white, we share the same tribe. Sometimes I feel my life is very unfair because of how great all white countries are except mine. Literally all the colonial countries turned into something amazing, and mine was for a time but now it is third world shit.

We can tho. 19 this year.

Cypress was a nice little town before it got swallowed by the sprawl and filled with walmart, mcdonalds, home depot.

People only get more conservative as they age

Be happy we are here instead of tumblr or twitter grandpa.
Class of '98 reporting in.

According to this graphic here you are not only wrong user but probably gay too

>we voted master Trump into office
Millennials largely voted in favor of Hillary, so I'd have to disagree.

Are there any statistics that show how Gen. Z voted for in the 2016 election? Those born November 8th 1998 and earlier were eligible to vote.

>if you don't like any non American?
Where did I say that? I'm saying you don't belong to any generation, because these generations relate to Americans.

This entire youtube channel
youtube.com/watch?v=ktghvVxYlRU

Paper beats rock.

End this meme.

These generations aren't exclusive to American culture. My grandparents were all baby boomers and act as such. Sorry ameribro you aren't that exclusive

>Millennials largely voted in favor of Hillary, so I'd have to disagree.

More millennials voted for Trump than Gen Z, because the majority of Gen Z can't even vote yet.

born in '97 am i millennial or z? i feel like im straddling the line between the two.

It really is, however it's beautiful to see the political wind blowing in our direction for a change. Fingers crossed this inspires a new generation of politically right wing individuals.

9/11 introduced them to muslims

liberals are claiming muslims are good

naturally they have as far as opposite as humanly possible

Forced diversity has an expected effect of hatred on every white that is aware of this country's history.

Also many schools taught so many blatant lies about the Nazi regime that they now think it can't be that bad.

Sadly because of jewish lies, we are seeing a resurgence of an ideology that has done more damage to the white race than any other in the history of mankind.

I would rather we create a new movement than adopt one that was incompetent, self-destructive, and defeated by several nations.

Not just there, my nephew showed me a poster he made for history class last night. Hitler, a big swastika, and a Nazi goose stepping along.

What do we call generation Z's kids?

Shouldn't have started the count at X, we fucked ourselves

are you black or one of those rich white families living in a walled off community?

>tfw born in 1991
>tfw old

Daily reminder that if you were born in 99' that you're blessed blessed by kek

i think it's less they are actual nazis and more doing it as a fuck you to ppl who think doing the black power fist, shitting on white people etc. is acceptable, which was largely the norm when i was in school

'97 here, fuck the "older kids"
Libshits have no place here our gen, kids hate fags and trannies and sorta like hitler. I've done my duty redpilling the fuck outta little kids

Young people are always rebellious to the mainstream. Mainstream right now is liberal/left, so naturally the youth will be conservative

k pasa antonio
class of '96 represent

i love my generation, lots of based kids not buying the lib bullshit anymore.

Anyone else worried gen z will take you out for being right enough?

>All these people who didnt even remember 9/11 posting here

>tfw class of '98
>tfw still in high school

Sometimes I feel like I have to pretend i'm in college on the internet... Just a few more months of this hell and then I'm off into the world. I wonder if it'll be better than being under the eyes of my parents and teachers.

I thought trump loved israel?

Different organizations classify differently but it seems pretty clear that '95ers can go either way

Rich white family. Live in an apartment building in sandton, richest square mile in Africa.

>tfw born in 98'

>tfw my last year of high school was just kids walking around screaming "I hate niggers" and "fuck the jews"

It was like Sup Forums's autism followed me into the real world

My cousin who's 14 got suspended along with his friends for doing a group project on why Hitler was right and why the jews needed to be exterminated.

Underage b&

>Frank N. Magid Associates estimates that in the United States, 55% of gen Z are caucasian, 24% are Hispanic, 14% are African-American, 4% are Asian, and 4% are multiracial.
>It has been reported that generation Z are, "the least likely to believe that there is such a thing as the American Dream."

I'd say you were bullshitting but the things i've seen my friends and other kids do makes me feel like this is totally possible, but only for the sake of pissing off the older generation

>t. 56% scum

lol

Voortrekker genz stronk. Afrikaner gen-z for a united Volkstaat

bless bro Im a millennial in college in RI and i can tell you the Gen Z's at my school are pretty far from based. hopefully the younger ones wises up

The AWB is a meme. Basically a poor man's kkk.

Same at my school we used to make nigger and Jew jokes all the time and we're racist as fuck.

Le Gen Z is based is massively exaggerated. Go and over hear their conversations, they are degenerate as fuck.

What are some good printouts to redpill kids in high school.

Stay strong, young one, you're not alone in this shithole commie wasteland of a state.

>I'm not the youngest cunt on Sup Forums anymore
Well shit now I feel old

How do young people even become conservative, I'm 1994 and I just remember only learning blue pulled shit in primary school, not hardcore shit just literally no conservative views at all

Now that's not 100% true, I can guarantee you any GenZ who makes redpilled remarks is either very serious, or just trying to get a rise out of the left winged kids.

Millenial here. Historians will look back and debate whether the boomers or the millenials were the worst generation to ever live

Oh shit dude me too which one are you at?

mostly the feeling of rebelling against mainstream, like what
# said.

The center is basically being evacuated, the far left and far right will soon be the only two options

This is a good thing by the way, the center is a massive delusion

The only reason Nazism and Hitler are so reviled in this society over other ideologies and dictators is because the Nazis were the epitome of evil to the Baby Boomers as children.

World War II was so far away in the past from when Generation Z was born that they don't really see the Third Reich the same way. They just see it as part of history, and find a lot of things admirable about the regime while also critical of other aspects of it.

Gen Z starts in 2000.

Idiots on here still get it wrong.

If the next generation starts in 1995, that means that the Millennials need to fit between Generation X and 1995. Which means that Generation X was, at most, 1985 to 1995.

Which means that either Millennials had kids when they were ten, or this system of dividing up the generations is straight out stupid.

The Generation Z that you all are talking about are, at their oldest, seventeen. Not one single one of them is old enough to vote. So talking about their politics is sort of like jerking off in a mirror and saying the person you see looks soooooooooooo young.

91 here. Not sure where the cut off is but I guess I'm considered a millenial even though I fucking hate them. I unironically hate my generation.

Is pussyd3stroy3r6 /ourguy/?

'99 here. The days before and after election day were glorious. Zero kids wore Hillary merch, I counted at least a dozen on November 8th alone wearing Trump gear. More on the 9th. Even now kids are still wearing their Trump stuff, among others I've seen a "cuck hunt" shirt, "trump train" hoodie, and one kid who just wore a Trump flag as a cape. I'm the only one still rocking an official MAGA hat though, but there are some other Trump hats to be found.

This generation will probably vote majority Dem at first but in MUCH lower margins than Milennials. But by then, older generations will have aged and naturally grown a bit more conservative, so I thoroughly believe the pendulum is swinging right.

I know Common Core is utter shit, but surely you're familiar with percentages?

I don't know the exact numbers but, for example, 52% of Gen. Z voting for Trump and 46% of Gen. Z voting for Hillary is far more preferable than 43% of Millennials voting for Trump and 55% of Millennials voting for Hillary.

If Millennials were to all spontaneously die before election day, then Trump would more than likely have won the popular vote as well. See what I'm getting at?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the efforts of red-thinking Millennials, it's just that the cucks in your generation outnumber those like you.

fpbp

Nobody ever said you weren't supposed to hate your generation. Suck it up, kiddo.

I'm Generation X. We're unambiguously the most pill-addled, hope-free, wildly destructive generation EVER. I fucking LOVE us.

We fucked up the Democrats and now we're coming for the Republicans. Watch us work, kids.

Gen z is more conservative than millennials but they arent conservative in majority.

I guess I underestimate the power of the internet and exposing young kids to it

What? Gen x starts in 1965 nigger