Wage Gap

Can we just admit that the wage gap exists and that society automatically values women less than men?

Here are some facts for you.
>Women earn just 79 cents for every dollar made by men.
>The gender wage gap most severely affects women of color, and the wage gap exists within all racial and ethnic groups.
>All women are discriminated against in the workplace and fairly treated.

Refrences -
www.buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/who-run-the-world-on-unequal-pay-girls
www.fortune.com/2016/04/12/equal-pay-day-facts/
www.now.org/resource/the-gender-pay-gap-myth-vs-fact/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIQ1CaI13tU
youtube.com/watch?v=v_pQ7KXv0o0
youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w
youtube.com/watch?v=5nmX3R0qHUg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQq5gKYUoPc
youtu.be/wjWBXbGVyQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>australian

Neat

Identity politics don't work anymore. Making the "wage gap" a talking point didn't help Hillary.

Let more people bitch. It's not convincing anyone new. It'll just drive a wedge and push people towards the right.

It's worse in Australia! Females are practically treated as second class citizens here! You pig. 1 in 3 women get raped.

If an employer could pay women less than men, what incentive would they have for hiring men?

There is no wage gap, women simply work less than their male counterparts

Only 1 in 3?

You bigots need more rapeugees

Oh really now? Can you please supply some evidence? Thanks, asshole.

Women dont understand capitalism and economics.

Nice "refrences" faggot

construction and labor jobs pay more you dumb fuck

T H I S
H
I
S

They don't. Women choose to work fewer hours, enter lower paying fields, work part time more often and take more time off work. The only solution to this is to force women to do things they're currently choosing not to do.

Yes, the evidence is employers hire men. Checkmate

It's true that I value women less than men, but the wage gap is unfortunately a myth. It's a trick of numbers. They compare median salaries by gender across all industries. Women don't choose the higher pay industries by their own volition.

Women need to take a week off when they bleed through their holes

If women are getting paid less and why the fuck wouldnt they be hired more than men to save money

No, and rong.
Thanks though.

why don't they just sue all these companies for pay discrimination and rake in millions?

>trying this hard

>
Watch this and educate yourself!
Thanks.
youtube.com/watch?v=QIQ1CaI13tU

The fact that the big companies don't exclusively hire women? If it's as you say and their work is both equal and less expensive, every company would simply hire women.
Capitalism literally proves you wrong.

My mom said the wage gap is real, she experienced it in her youth.
Now she doesn't work and gets all her money from a jew who is a pretty awesome dude. He bought me a piano. Red pilled af

Because they make less from working less often and less important positions, not because they're women.

>I can't wait for BuzzFeedYellow to do a video on the 92% work death gap.
kek

Someone with a fucking brain! Finally.

>buzzfeed
Well I tried being nice. Fuck off leaf

What?? Don't you change the subject.

Post a research essay from a credible university post-2012, then you'll have a relevant source.

KEK

If you're paying your men employees more than your women employees for the same work then you might just be gay

Well acording to liberal logic the woman would just have to say shes a man to become a man and in doing so she would make more money. Not getting paid the same as a man is her own fault obviosly

youtube.com/watch?v=v_pQ7KXv0o0

Educate yourself on statistics. Literally nobody believes this meme or cares about this non-issue anymore. Feminism is so inconsequential to contemporary politics that more attention is devoted to trannies, men pretending to be women, than you.

Let me know how you feel about the tax gap if you want a discussion on this.

Men get paid more because they work as engineers, programmers and doctors. A lot of women major in Social Work or Liberal Arts and are surprised when they end up making a shit salary.

Australia, you're not good at this anymore.

debunked

>Repeats talking points
>No actual evidence whatsoever.
>Links fucking buzzfeed
>"women discriminated against AND treated fairly."
>assertions
assertions
>assertions
>flag

Get the fuck off this board.

Hun, The opression is systemic. You think the Old, Sexist, Racist white men running these bussinesses care? No! They want us to suffer.

So fucking weak son. Kill yourself before an emu gets you

Women may get paid less but man do the dangerous jobs, so I'd say it evens out

Oh boo-hoo! Dangerous Jobs like what!

youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w
fuck you

I thought the latest statistic was 2 in 1 women get raped? Every woman in australia has been raped at least twice in the last 2 weeks!!

It's fucking illegal to pay women less for the same job in almost all first world countries (and definitely in USA and UK, most likely all of Europe too).

I think you are confusing earnings with wage. Women earn less because they work lower tier jobs, work fewer hours, take more time off for other things such as child-rearing.

This is not an attack on females/the female way of life and I 100% advocate for equality and the same rights across the board. Women are free to work as hard as they like and again, I 100% support their right to do so. The fact of the matter is many choose to pursue other facets of life.

Please try to just think for once.

She's not a real feminist. Check your facts.

Yes there is definitely a wage gap. Women get paid the same despite not being very good at their jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nmX3R0qHUg

You are literally the epitome of straw SJW. At least most actual SJWs are more subtle than this. Just as cancerous, but more subtle.

You're either practicing for a Tumblr infiltration op, a shit troll, or an entry-level SJW who has no idea what the fuck they're even talking about.

>be a miner
>get buried alive
>be a welder
>die when 50
>work as a building worker
>die because some retard dropped a brick on your head
shieeeet

Women cannot be paid less than men, that's illegal. If they really felt like they were paid less they would tell their employers.

Women work less hours per week then men and work lower paying jobs.

The wage gap exists but only because women choose to make it exist.

Otherwise if a woman does the same work as a man with equal experience they will make the same.

Fuck off.

the fact women earn 77 cents per dollar a man makes is disgusting.

Those bitches aren't even worth half of the average man.

Men should be putting themselves at risk. Honestly, they fucking deserve it. If they die, oh well. Patriachy.

Australia, why do you hate this board?

>references : buzzfeed
really...

I'm not even going to dignify that with a reponce.

Confirmed for troll. Zero subtelty.

Women should be pretty and fuckable. If they die we'll become gay. They deserve it. Matriarchy

You consciously came to Sup Forums to bitch about a nonexistent issue, arguing with no factual evidence, constantly recycled buzzwords and fallacies galore.

AND you didn't even think to bring any backup from Tumblr when you decided to come to the headquarters of your political nemeses.

Just get out while you're ahead, you blithering, fuckmothering retard.

This whole thread is one big troll. You don't think anyone who isn't a moron actually believes this shit, do you?

Only in woman logic world does shit like this make any sense.

It is a news article you know? From a news company. Or maybe you're not smart enough to know that. You alright buddy?

Thanks for the rare.

Why do you guys respond to this garbage? Just hide it you autistic faggots. It isn't meant to actually discuss anything, OP just seeks to troll and pretend the wage gap is real and get (You)s.

Stop falling for bait you retards.

Can you please not dignify anything with a response ever again?

Applies even if they're a troll.

>I was just pretending to be retarded.

Honestly, I'm tired of seeing this post over and over and over.
There's a reason why women earn less and it's not because they have a vagina.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQq5gKYUoPc

I'm writing an essay on the wage gap for University. Using Sup Forums is just allowing me to get your sexist opinions for support.

Here women earn more than the men, yet noone has ever complained about it

Can you not, please?

>University

Doubt that, somehow.

Africa is progressive. The west is not. At least somewhere in the world accepts womens rights.

UNSW. Now go back to work, please?

In my experience, they all earn the same yet are totally shit at their jobs. Twp jobs I have worked:

parcel delivery. Girls can't lift heavy things so don't get assigned certain routes or tasks.

software engineer. The girls can't code for shit yet being a large, bureaucratic organisation, pay was based on nothing other than years you had been there.

Woymins Studies class loves wage gap essays because it makes them feel like wage gap is why their degree earns them less than a STEM or Business degree or a trade job.

youtu.be/wjWBXbGVyQU

The wage gap is a false dichotomy. Women should not be working.

So you have never had a job and you are an expert on the wage gap?

Sexist.

>society automatically values women less
There's a difference between being valued less and being worth less.

HOURS WORKED FAGGOTS

it's no surprise that women fucking work less. of course the average hourly rate looks lower.

If women´s labor is so cheap yet they are capable of doing what a man can do, why don´t all companies just hire women to cut costs?

Stralia go shitpost on another board please.

SAAAAGE

THIS SHIT IS BULLLLSHITTTTTT

In todays news, OP outed himself as a retarded faggot

Yes. I have a fucking degree in Women’s and Gender Studies from UNSW. Now please go fuck yourself.

Lel first learn the difference between wage and earn

Second you debunk your argument with your first "fact"

>women EARN just 79 cents for every dollar made by man

Female models earns multiple times more then Male models,but you don't see Men complaining.

"she" isn't even a woman, this is obviously a troll.

You're all retarded for falling for this.

wouldnt that be a catch 22? there arent any credible universities post 2012...

This, beyond just being funny, is true.

Even when walking down the street int the morning I'm appalled at how fucking Slow women are. Just the lost productivity in them walking so slow alone is worth billions, probably.

Same thing hun. Now go fuck yourself

>facts

OP, why don't you start an all women business?

You can pay them $0.95 on the dollar instead of $0.79 and still afford to undercut competitors! Close the wage gap and corner any market you want at the same time!

Okay then, everyone. Time to stop dicking around and whip out the big guns.

I'll start off. Sheila, if the wage gap exists and men can get away with paying women less, then would it not be more economical to only hire women, since cumulatively, an all woman workforce would be insanely less expensive than a mixed or all male workforce?

If that is the case, then why the hell aren't people doing this?

If it was real, then why wouldn't everyone hire women?

If they did hire women only, then women would have more privileges than men. Checkmate

Good luck paying your student loans with that sweet job youre totally going to get

in my workplace, women are extremely well represented at all levels, including upper management. nobody talks or cares about this because it's not true where i work

waitresses getting pussy-grabbed for $3/hr, that's a real problem

Uhm, We are expected to meet societal beauty standards. Female models should automaticaly earn more, male models shouldn't even exist.