AHEAD OF SCHEDULE UNDER BUDGET

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/trump-cuts-us-debt-burden-by-12-billion-in-his-first-month/
treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2017&endMonth=02&endDay=21&endYear=2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

60% OF THE WALL ALREADY PAID FOR!!!

Just another 20 trillion to go! At this rate he'll have fixed the debt problem in only (around) 140 years!

Liberalism is truly a mental illness.

What a fucking liberal.

OBAMANOMICS BTFO

Fuckin' leaflets...

Wow, who'd have thought putting someone who has worked the economy his whole life in charge of it would actually work. libshits btfo.

Good to know that shills use Thailand proxy too

So what is your solution?
Never pay and be slave of never-ending interest to some fucking Jew bankers?
If yes, kys

fake news

FAKE NEWS

How do we know it's not FAKE NEWS?

Yeah haha what an idiot, he should have just eliminated it all in one month. Drumpftards btfo

Don't worry once we cut liberal arts and hand outs to leafs the debt will be gone.

This is the logic behind libtard student debt btw. Not a bad one.

Just waiting for a shill to show up asking: Can Sup Forums defend this?

Where's the source for this?

When we take over the Maple fields of the north and start charging a true market rate, the debt's gonna get gone faster than Trudeau's anal virginity.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/trump-cuts-us-debt-burden-by-12-billion-in-his-first-month/

fake news. The headline starting off with "Amazing!" was my first clue.

shekels have been deposited to your accounts

Pretty unreliable one

How about US treasury site, then?
treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2017&endMonth=02&endDay=21&endYear=2017

Better search for information yourself next time

Is that debt or deficit? Doesn't seem like a lot either way but I guess anything is good at this point.

Proof that trumpkins are all mentally deranged morons.

Pic related.

Debt went down many months under Obama too.

Why? Tax receipts come in chunks at the beginning of the year and end of quarters. The intervening periods of spending without much income more than overwhelm the good months.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS!

>shekels have been deposited to your accounts
Not an argument. Why do you defend FAKE NEWS? Projecting? Who paid you, Putin?

Not gonna lie, former plumpff supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let him get hands on the nuclear codes.

see

>dubs
Can shills defend this?

Still not an argument.

Nobody, you are just paying me with (((You)))

TIRED OF WINNING SO MUCH

LIAR

um, what exactly has Trump done to cut the deficit again?

ummmmmmmm
really made me think

the source linking direct to the treasury website isn't an argument lmao

Put a freeze on new hires, kicked out illegalsnwho were on welfare, and cut a few billion of the F-35 deal.

Even if this is true (which it's not) he will add more billions in debt when the worthless wall gonna be built

>it's not FAKE NEWS, because I linked FAKE NEWS
try again

mexico is paying for that

how is the official statistic fake news?

Holy shit they really ramped up the shill budget.

Dont forget
>massive tax cuts
>infrastructure spending
>military spending
>keeping entitlements
>massive surge in immigration officers
No even sayin these are bad things...but surely, Trump will fix the deficit, amirite?

Because they are manufactured by the government. There is no reason to trust these fake statistics.

by doing what?

Weren't you fucks calling it fake when the deficit sat at the same level for months on end surrounding the budget standoffs?

uh guys. there are reports that he spends way more when traveling

>Sup Forums is one person meme
ok if that's what you think I can't really convince you otherwise

Lol butthurt libtards in this thread, go suck Michael Obama'said dick.

not an argument

Only news we don't like is fake news

BOO LEAF BOOOOOO

>I blindly trust the government when they report how successful they are
>that is somehow not a valid argument
Yeah. Not buying it.

>There is no reason to trust these fake statistics
There's no reason to trust anything ever, but we still concede to in order to get on in life.

>worthless wall

Yes, because physical barriers have zero defensive value. Thank God we have Swedes to correct centuries of military doctrin with these astounding revelations.

What other insights do you have for us Swede? Is gravity a construct? Is the earth flat? Are Canadians human?

>Sup Forums is one person meme
But it is
IN any case, my argument just illustrates that these treasury figures are very easily manipulated in the short term

It is exponential though.

>WALL IS TOO EXPENSIVE, WE'LL NEVER HAVE ENOUGH MONEY-

I'M STILL NOT SICK OF WINNING MR TRUMP

already america is greater.

kys

BAD GOY

>140
lol 140 years!!!
If he can't do it in 4 years better not do it all, let's increase debt instead!

CUT MY LIFE INTO PESOS
THAT WAS MY LAST DEPORT
EMIGRATION
NOT LEAVING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT THE COUNTRY IS CLEAVING

Where might I find this fake news article?

Geez
I wonder why data stopped being actualized in 2011.
King nigger running for 2nd term.

>Making this budget cut will not instantly and totally fix everything in one fell swoop, so it's best to do nothing

Nothing makes me angrier than this fucking defeatist retard logic. Something like the national debt is a huge problem, it's going to take a lot of work to fix. Incremental fixes over time are a great thing. The positive results will, just like negative ones, multiply over time. Billions cut now means billions less required of taxpayers in the future and that means more private sector money. Which means a better economy, which means a stronger country.

Usually fucktards pull out of the "oh it's pennies" argument when a government official saves millions, but I guess faggots real have to stretch and pull it out on Trump because he's just that hated.

>$0.02

Oh hi, Sweden.

TRUMP'S WALL IS IN SIGHT
FUCK ITS SO HIGH
WISH I DIDN'T BUY INTO
THE LIE
WALL IS IN SIGHT
FUCK ITS SO HIGH

Yeah, because immigration of uneducated people with low IQ and with a tendency for crime and violence has really helped our economy.

How
He hasn't done anything big yet

NOTHINGS ALRIGHT
NOTHING IS FINE
I'M RUNNING AND I'M CLIMBING
I'M CLIMBING
I'M CLIMBING
I'M CLIMBING
I'M FALLING

>Cucks are so triggered they literally don't quote Trump anymore because he is always right and only say what they think he would have said in their minds.

Best timeline

>Shilling this hard

>I believe confirmed FAKE NEWS
No thanks.

DELETE

That was a completely different situation. The "real" news was reporting on the same thing. There wasn't a budget posted because no budget was getting passed, thus the deficit was artificially held in place.

The Treasury Direct link is showing what is happening in real time during normal government fuctioning.

HOLY KEK NATIONAL DEBT BTFO

>Debt went down many months under Obama too
hahaha

Best post ITT, thanks Polan for adding a slice of dignity to an otherwise godawful thread.

>linear progression

God dammit why is it always a fucking leaf