rottentomatoes.com/m/a_serbian_film/
youtube.com/watch?v=js9dlW6nSC4
imdb.com/title/tt0397101/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop giving it attention

This.

Just don't look.

You forgot to attach this pic.

Yeah, they don't know what a real film is supposed to look like.
rottentomatoes.com/m/a_serbian_film/

It's a good film that had shit marketing because apparently Hollywood only splices trailers for controversy

youtube.com/watch?v=js9dlW6nSC4

This guy is saying that the movie doesn't have an anti-white propaganda, even though he was saying it's anti white propaganda since the trailer came out.
He says he was wrong, and the movie is not like that at all.

Did anyone see the movie? Can anyone confirm?

Because (((they))) control the (((media)))

I am gonna post it everywhere just to spite you

You were going to post it everywhere because you're a cuck and the idea of more black and brown people in your life gets your limp dick a-quivering in your chastity cage.

It's anti-white liberal, literally the plot is about libcucks implanting their brains into blacks to be "hip" and take control of their body

It's satire.

I was reading reviews and it seems like this is the case.

Still not paying for this garbage though.

That sounds pretty cool.

thanks for spoiling it

Godfather 1 has 99%
Godfather 2 has 97%

I was under the impression that this movie was actually a commentary on the white liberals, not white people as a whole. So basically, it's a movie against the greatest scum of the earth. What's not to like?

If spoilers bother you then you are a brainlet.

A normal person hears something like that and goes ''oh, that sounds pretty interesting, I'll see the movie'' instead of whining about how the movie is ruined.

A full synopsis is up on Wikipedia. It's basically a racist ripoff of skeleton key, except dumber and less eventful. I seriously doubt it will even make it's money back.

This movie?
imdb.com/title/tt0397101/

Oui, baguette!

or he just doesn' care about such trivial bullshit because maybe (probably not) hes achieving something with life instead of being a stormfaggot like you.. enjoy bein radicalized and eliminated by the jews you cry about all day.

is that a fucking DEUS VULT on the bottom right?
lmao

That's the one.

Even if it's somehow not as pozzed as it looks, the concept just seems so laughable. Is it like an ironic horror comedy or something? Is white people wanting to switch brains with black people because they think it's cool supposed to be a legitimately frightening idea?

Of course it was gonna get 100%, if they didnt and panned it for what it was the MSM and the regressives would have called them racists and bigots.

So they are all praising it as the best movie ever and brainwashing more kids into being liberals. Because they would rather doom an entire generation than ever be called racist.

I want that knight helm tbhf

>promotes ww x bm

>not degenerate

No fuck off with this shit. Minorities that go after white women and try to kiss white ass by attacking liberals are just as bad as the rest

They are like jews trying to infiltrate

Healthy post!

i fuckin hate commies and their propaganda so much.

What the fuck, what difference does it make to you retards? It's hilarious how butt blasted you fragile little babies get when black people or women or trannies do ANYTHING. How do you not constantly stroke out from rage-induced stress?

rotten tomatoes scores dont count user reviews, good luck finding a critic who would even think of critiquing a black movie without getting black listed, its also the reason alot of indie movies have 100% scores even though no one has ever seen them

I am hearing that the movie isn't promoting that at all.
From what I am hearing it sounds like they are crazy liberals who bait this guy to their house so they can steal his body for social justice points.

I'm achieving plenty in my life. I am attractive, I have money , I have a good future.

I still hate nigger propaganda pushing bm x wf

As any self respecting white man should

>Is it like an ironic horror comedy or something?
Yes

Apparently the movie is more about how liberal whites fetishize black people and act all creepy and SJW-y around them. Apparently, allegedly.

Probably because the message is progressive.
THIS. Our outrage is just free-marketing for them.

The interracial relationship is literally a core element of the plot you fucking kike shills
>>At first, Chris reads the family's overly accommodating behavior as nervous attempts to deal with their daughter's interracial relationship, but as the weekend progresses, a series of increasingly disturbing discoveries lead him to a truth that he could have never imagined.
FUCK OFF

Jordan Peele (the "film's" "director") is married to (((Chelsea Peretti))), pic related

Nah I too thought it was anti-white propaganda, But i gave it a watch and its not that at all. Watch the movie illegally if you dont wanna pay and see for yourself that its not as bad as one thinks. We have to keep an open mind and then judge. We are not the lefties Sup Forums

I think this movie is actually against white liberals. Look at the villain. He dresses and speaks like a Steve Jobs characature. The hypnotism feels more like hippy pseudo religious bullshit, and I've been told that the ending twist is that these white people are brain swapping into black bodies.

Is Jordan Peele, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>how did (((they))) do it

Nah, white people bad, blacks innocent wittle victims.
That's the plot.
Fuck the Jews.

I thought this was a parody film at first like 50 shades of black was.

>Ugly bootleg Dave Chapelle mulatto fuck married that nose girl

I'm not even mad.

I hope they have some beautiful Jewish children.

Me neither, keep blending that poo mix

I'm a laborer, I work for a living. I make a decent wage, I provide for my family, and there's one thing I can't stand.

Lazy fucking people.

Black culture breeds lazy people, Mexican culture is inherently superior, and once we fix our immigration problem I'll welcome my Mexican brothers with open arms. God bless the USA.

The Monroe Doctrine stands stronger than it ever did, South America and Canada will be protected by us. From all threats, foreign and domestic.

What do kike/nigger children even look like?

Imagine a nigger with a big kike nose, a bald head and that creepy kike smile.

Anthony Brian Logan liked the film. He says it's not about what we thinks it is.

I saw it, its somewhat a criticism on whites who put blacks on a pedestal to the point where their attempt to not be racist is in fact still racist.

They done it by connecting to the demiurge. We must worship chaos or the god of rogues, to counter it.

YET ANOTHER SHILL THREAD
SAGE AND IGNORE

Who cares? Fuck white people. Your time is coming to an and and there's nothing you can do about it. That's right, rev up those Twitter accounts and go cry about it, you dirty pale skinned cuckolds.

Deus vult?
DEUS VULT

It's satire you dumb cunts. Stop making this thread.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>What do kike/nigger children even look like?

I find the best way to find a comedy movie on rotten tomatoes is to find the lower rated ones. They are absolutely flooded with SJW types.

Just like the normal half white half black abomination.

Shit, he does look kind of like a kike.
>that hairline
>those eyes
No wonder he always wears sunglasses
It's probably why I've never seen him smile

i'm just gonna go ahead and leave this here

white devil. reporting in.

basically a jewish niggermanlet.

is this movie just like pic related?

Why so salty?

Its sad because if the MC of the movie was a white guy and the couple of niggers in it were white it would actually be a bretty good Stepford wives horror flick
I still am of the opinion that when this script was originally written everyone was white and there was 0 racial connotations at all

There's a knight on the cover? Deus Vult?

That actually sounds like something they'd try

>see how progressive I am I put my brain in a black man's body
>what about the black guy?
>well he's dead,what'd you think I'd let a black have my body