You get access to Trump's Twitter account. What do you post on his behalf to fuck shit up?

You get access to Trump's Twitter account. What do you post on his behalf to fuck shit up?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/516382177798680576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd post an alien pic

"John Podesta the Child Molesta is going down!"

dis

>What do you post
Vote Putin in 2018, folk of russia!

I am pro reddit

>I am launching nukes in 2 hours, world will be in a huge trouble, BIG MESS! Sad.

Turkey, RETURN Constantinople to Greece and pray to your FALSE god that I do not make you return ALL of Anatolia.

kek

"It's time to Make Zimbabwe Rhodesia Again folks!"

I've changed my mind on Crimea. Russia can keep it. Great friend to America!

"Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Many such cases!"

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children :^)"

Or

"Ayy lmao"

>9/11 was an inside job.

Come on guys. Something realistic like, "Big mistake, Argentina. HUGE mistake. #Nukes"

Angela Merkel. Fikki Fikki. My place. 8:00. Melania watches. So does Pence if he wants.

Expose holohoax

Healthcare is a right for all, and I will push for a plan so not just the rich can afford it.

"1. Nothing wrong with me."
I don't even make any follow ups, I just watch the terror that ensues.

Praise kek.

That's a good one

the launch codes

Start following random accounts and see how the leftist news tries to search for cryptic nazi references

This

I just realized that twitter can just fuck his shit up at anytime

Or does he have some sort of special twitter account?

"Well American citizens if you don't browse 4/pol/ everyday, I will deport you back to Mexico and make you pay for the wall!"

Niggers tongue my anus

Drop redpills on the kikes.

Its all going according to plan...

>saged
MAGA

There's the POTUS account and then there's the realdonald account. By the looks of it, the realdonald account is pure, unfiltered Trump.

>Inb4 it does get hacked and he tweets out some memes

Liberals are right. They should be afraid. because from this moment on, it is now legal to murder them. Enjoy!

>I will remove (((them))) by the end of the week

>If the DNC doesn't pick Ellison as their leader, they are cowards who listen only to donors, not their own base. But we already knew that.

>Jews did 9/11

Maybe its already been hacked and someones waiting for just the right time to fuck shit up

I cant even imagine someone hacking kennedy or castros twitter during the cuban missile crisis lol

>The bogpill is a hard one to swallow, believe me.

Something encouraging others to act with the reward of a pardon would get a few idiots excited.

"When I say fake news I'm just trying to hold the press accountable like they do me. Is that so wrong?"

This

I AM THE NEW GEOOORGE SOROS..

FUCK CH-YYYYNNNA

death to all jews subscribe to keemstar

"Anyone who says Asuka is best girl is a traitor to this country. APOLOGIZE"

In the grim darkness of the future, there is only war.

>What do you post on his behalf to fuck shit up?

Why on God's green earth would I want to tamper with the one, indisputable reason that consistently provides evidence that Trump is unfit to preside?

If Iran hands over the list of American traitors, I will personally pardon Edward Snowden.

>Unfit to be president
But he was elected?

Witnessed

"BREAK THE CONDITIONING!"

"I will ban anime"

"Good riddance ISRAEL"

"North Korea hold on to your butts because you're about to get nuked!"

BE A GOOD BOY

"No one should be deluding you by any method, for, should not the apostasy be coming first and the man of lawlessness be unveiled, the son of destruction, who is opposing and lifting himself up over everyone termed a god or an object of veneration, so that he is seated in the temple of God, demonstrating that he himself is God?"

We're going to cut the tape holding back American Weed growers. American weed sellers. Weed picked by Americans, grown by Americans, sold by Americans.

And folks, let me tell you. We're going to make coke great again. It will be great again. Clean, white as the snow on the plains folks.

And our guns. We're bringing back our guns. Europe has been showing us up for too long. Glock, H&K, FN. People will forget these names. We're bringing back Colt. We're making our guns better. With US STEEL. Beautiful US steel. The finest guns ladies and gentleman.

And lawn darts. We're making lawn darts legal again. Why? Because why not?

I take it all back.

Start making decisions from twitter polls
>"Should I nuke Canada?"
>yes 98%
>no 2%

>starting WW3

Time to give the feminists something to actually bitch about...

Followed by radio silence for a day or two.

My favourite

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/516382177798680576

Just visited Area 51 today. Aliens are real and have been visiting us for thousands of years. The cover-up of this ends today, big story!

Liberals were right all along. Fuck the cucks and fuck Sup Forums

>to greece

no. reform Byzantium not return it to the greek scum.