Moderate beheaders about to get bombed by SAA

Help us to find the compound in the pictures. Coordinates will be send further once we have the location.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.507807&lon=36.410582&z=19&m=b&search=Al Ghouta (District 1)
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.508188&lon=36.416363&z=19&m=b&search=Al Ghouta (District 1)
youtube.com/watch?v=I1Y-sYhRBdc
youtube.com/watch?v=HNkICTfrFGg
google.nl/maps/place/33°31'45.5"N 36°25'44.0"E/@33.5293,36.4274671,604m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d33.5293!4d36.4289
youtube.com/watch?v=M7v4BDYa25M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So it has to be within this triangle? Also, shape of pool?

bump

triangle is guide

Bumping for peace in Syria. And SAA too.

another bump out of interest.

Can I get the tldr so I can jump in and help a bit?

Thous shalt not kill.
Do harm to no man.

just noticed this tunnel like structure in the hills, got a car in there to hide it from drones n shieet

also i dont think its in the area we've specified, there is one hill where it "could" be but i dunno, ill have to check the sun n shit gimme 5

from training ground looking west to harmoyah. thats where the hills are. harmoyah is straight as the bird flies down the road. beit sawa is to the right.

russian or syrian pilots will do the killing.

we are saving the lives these beheaders will take

Area has been found earlier. it is Army Terrain south of Al-Ghouta District 3.

What are the chances that the building is being blocked by trees?

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.507807&lon=36.410582&z=19&m=b&search=Al Ghouta (District 1)

i know, but im saying its not the same place i.e its not the right place

pic related, that might be the thing but the shadows dont match, the training in the video is early late morning sun and thats impossible for the direction this thing is facing, seeing as thats the only hill in the grounds that could hold that tunnel and car thing i pointed out above

see

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.508188&lon=36.416363&z=19&m=b&search=Al Ghouta (District 1)

Am I looking in the right area or should I focus more on triangle

we matched the roads and stuff. we are pretty confident

Thanks. Most appreciated.

Not too likely, the image from makes it look like there's trees near the building, but not covering it.

anyway. I'm out again.

It might be it though. IIRC the field excercises take place at noon and shadows are pointing north then.

I Fucking Found It.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Bomb them
33.488599, 36.452009

Not it

wrongly shaped pool
wrongly shaped pavement around pool/garden

Sending my crack squad to sort em out lads. Airstrike in 30

nah i dont think so man, building too thick, no cement patio, no building in corner

coords?

No, this must be one of their training camps, because the road right to it has all points matched with the one from the end of the video. I believe there should be other training camp somewhere with such bunker though - pic related.

Its thou shall not murder not kill, if you actually read the bible it calls for killing evil doers on many ocassions

33.5800 36.4460

Don't think it's right but an upscale area to check out further

Someone please post video sources.

Is the compound standing alone or could it border other farms like pic related (for reference)

youtube.com/watch?v=I1Y-sYhRBdc

since in last thread nobody answered, what are some good Bashar tunes to listen to?

i dunno man, im not convinced

There are definetly small trees inside and next to it as seen in:

this pic is too small.
the search area needs to extend south

i will post updated search area shortlyI think you are looking in government controlled area.

That is Where They are at Hiding When the Bomb Fall That Tunnel needs to be blown up.

SAA should blow up all the possible entrances.

We might be able to get somewhere with the zoomed out view at the end.

HEY Im new I assume we are looking for the pool house rn.
where do i start there are lots of coordinates. 33.528556, 36.426220 is what I have now.

The yard doesn't look right, not enough trees in it. I'm also not so sure about the actual shape of the yard.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNkICTfrFGg

Also, reposting what we're looking for.
1. Training house #1 (with pool)
2. Training house #2 (with garden house)
3. Desert training ground #1 (with bunker) [one found but there could be another one)
4. Desert training ground #1.5 (with a fence and the wall with the black gate)
5. Green training ground.
6. Jogging near a desert training ground.
7. Jogging at other various places.

Oh god. One of those russian bombing summoning threads

I agree

Its worked before, it'll work again.

That Probably where they Hide There Tanks for That Area Drop some bunker busters.

Might as well try to increase my k/d.

sweet, thanks user

that road on the last part of the video has already been found

coords 33.5293, 36.4289

google.nl/maps/place/33°31'45.5"N 36°25'44.0"E/@33.5293,36.4274671,604m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d33.5293!4d36.4289

in northern hemisphere, does the sun have a low swing from the north, moving from east to west?

Is this the legendary weaponized autism I am hearing about?

Are we the new military intelligence agency?

UPDATED TARGET AREA:

Trees look like they have no leaves possibly because of the season

Nope sorry, no second building

Is this anything?

meant for
youtube.com/watch?v=M7v4BDYa25M

Yep confirmed. You are searching in SAA controlled territory south of the river.

nope, wrongly shaped garden

this is a pretty decent match, but its not it

nope. refer to the schematics of the house earlier in the thread.
there is no correlation.

What the fuck? Sup Forums doing intelligence work and getting shit bombed? Is this for real?

doubt it, it's just leftards trying to gather intel on polacks

(Where crosshairs are. Building by pool with trees to the right, building in corner,

theres alot of things in that picture that dont add up my manye

this?

Google maps show this area at a different time

google maps is 2017, besides roads dont magically change angle

Because you have autism and looking at the wrong things.

The buildings seem to be just behind the camera at the start point.

Imma search out the Jawbar district and call it a night.

Zoom earth is also updates daily apparently. Does that mean it's innaccurate?

we sure its not this place?
even if thats the case, the road running off the the south is still not running diagonally as it is in the vid

Can someone post names of towns that could be the place we are looking for? Want to help.

propose alternatives

it's the best fit we have so far

ALSO EVERY BODY, PLEASE REFER TO THE UPDATED TARGETTING AREA > Here THE OP IMAGE IS TOO SMALL

THE MAP ABOVE IS BASED ON NEWS REPORTS LESS THAN 1 WEEK OLD. NOTHING HAS CHANGED THERE.

RED MEANS GOVT CONTROLLED. GREEN MEANS REBEL CONTROL. THE RED BOX IS ROUGHLY THE AREA NEWS REPORTS INDICATE THE FSA IS OPERATING IN.

USE MORE THAN ONE SOURCE BEFORE DECIDING U HAVE A MATCH. wikimapia, zoom, google maps, etc etc

CHECK THE TOWN NAMES TO ORIENT YOURSELVES.

TAKE ONE OF THE CORNER COORDS AND WORK OUTWARDS FROM THERE UNTIL U CROSS A LINE.

BLAHBLAHBLAH

house too small compared to pool
garden shed in wrong corner
pavement missing/wrong

It's just ocured to me that...
>we are fighting crypto-religiofascists
>these muzzie hunt threads are made up of volunteers from all over the world
>we are on 4chin
Holy Kek! We are literally the 4th international brigade

History flipped on it'd head. lmao
Viva la quatro brigada!!!!

Duma and eastern Damascus

Another user pointed out these coords
33.5800 36.4460
zoomearth.com

perspective of camera. thengs can appear flatter, less steep etc depending on the angle

Critique is good. Better yet is propose a new site that matches better.

Thanks, I appreciate your info. Helping me narrow down what to look for

It looks pretty straight to me in the vid mate

>google maps is 2017,
no its not, it SAYS its 2017 but the pictures often arent

this place is correct. weve looked at it dozens of times

the video part is cropped as to exactly start after the buildings would have been visible

the dirt road on the right of the car is clearly not on a 90 degree angle on the paved road

How many /sg/ oldfags do we have with us right now? I assume you are Deep?

I took a closer look at it and I think I found that building you weren't sure about.

Not likely.

The pool is the wrong shape

This assesment is also wrong. on the frame from the video you can see the road, and the building is BEHIND it

your sketch seems to suggest the buildings should suddenly be in FRONT of the road where thats clearly not the case

Ok, going to use various map apps. I will post any result.

NOTE:

If you look beyond the wall of the training building, there are black decorative street lamps. It's highly unlikely the local government would invest in setting these up in an isolated rural area. It must be a small town or settlement, if not one of the larger tows.

I'm assuming these "army training grounds" are rebel controlled. Correct?