youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3Zv405sb3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
alexa.com/siteinfo/cnn.com
alexa.com/siteinfo/nytimes.com
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-16/new-york-times-to-sublease-headquarters-space-in-revenue-search
wikitree.com/wiki/Space:Rothschild's_Bank_-_The_Best_Club_In_London
newsweek.com/2016/12/02/robert-mercer-trump-donor-bannon-pac-523366.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2QZn_Gm63m8
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/835238973672939524
archive.is/MeCHf
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=1xRLlG3o1YQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>b-bb-b-b-but the evil Muslims are destroying Europe!

APOLOGIZE, NAZI FUCKERS!!!!!!!

TFW too intelligent to follow laws

so for real, no shilling, how do you feel about trump skipping the correspondents dinner? i was hoping to see a repeat of the Alfred E Smith dinner

Big Dan Scavino on Fox News. Power Player of the week.
youtube.com/watch?v=X3Zv405sb3Q

is there gonna be a stream for The Governors Ball?

Ask a guy who went to the Bull Moose party anything.

Somebody please convince me that Trump isn't going to be the greatest president ever. First, he allows states to determine transgender bathroom rights, which will result in bills/SCOTUS deciding. Next, says he'll follow federal law for marijuana, which is resulting in a bill for states to decide in marijuana. He is literally allowing bills to be drafted like the president SHOULD.

Hey Imam...

Such a poor attitude. Do you listen to depressing music a lot?

How do you ever plan on succeeding with that attitude?
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

>flag
kikes will be kikes

BASED! Billy Kristol confirmed /our guy/!!!

As a relative normie, I couldnt give less of a fuck.

wait why is a civil war happening? what did i miss?

the good shit always happens while im working

alexa.com/siteinfo/cnn.com
alexa.com/siteinfo/nytimes.com
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-16/new-york-times-to-sublease-headquarters-space-in-revenue-search

Friendly reminder that traditional media outlets are failing and losing money and influence.

Do you know about the Council for National Policy?

It is funded by the Mercer family, among the most prominent members of the Rothschild's "The Best Club in London."

>wikitree.com/wiki/Space:Rothschild's_Bank_-_The_Best_Club_In_London

The Mercer family is the financial backing behind Breitbart news:

>newsweek.com/2016/12/02/robert-mercer-trump-donor-bannon-pac-523366.html

We of course know that the CNP is bad news given that it is run by the Rothschilds via their Mercer proxy family, but suppose you didn't know about that. You could still tell they are bad.

One of the highest ranking members of the CNP is Oliver North of the Iran-Contra fame. In other words, the neocons behind Bush and cocaine running are running the CNP.

Who else is on the CNP?

Well, for starters: infowars Washington correspondent Jerome Corsi. Oops, turns out infowars is cointelpro.

Now it starts to make sense why Skull & Bones members are being put in charge of the Treasury department. Trump's people are the same people behind Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

And you can start to see why the anti-pedo Flynn got sacked. This administration was never about rocking the boat. The money, foot soldiers, and ideology comes straight out of a Rothschild backed operation. So, Flynn had to go.

Time to uncuck yourselves trumptards.

>he's been called the hemmingway of twitter
lmao

Don't give him the (you)s, just keep posting awoo

Remember, it's always worse on the weekends

I really like letting the states decide on these. Because it seems NATURALLY progressive. If people really want this, they'll vote on it.

Forcing the government to pass these bills without state determination is discriminatory to the entire population.

Commies, that is why

>trannies

I regret never saving the there it is pictures

wojak got blacked.

Bill "Spoiled Whites should be replaced with immigrants" Kristol should hang

Remember that 60% of all attacks are done by immigratns themselves to get more gibs.
I am trying to stay realistic. Arizona will be demographically gone by 2024 but we can pickup the entire rustbelt safe for Illinois and make it reliable red. But from there on, we need to fight battles against immigration in Texas, Georgia, Florida and other Southern states.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QZn_Gm63m8
>inb4 Really Shitty & Buffering

Never do the same trick twice when they're expecting it.

NO (you)'s for shills!

Remember their candidate was too intelligent to win.

>/jp/ pissed we "took" her

Just like Andrew Brietbart said.

twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/835238973672939524

Didn't you get btfo last thread?
fuck outta here lad

then who is behind Hillary?

or is it all just a big performance?

What is that.

>Arizona will be gone
You are destined to lose with that terrible attitude.
Nothing is lost. Everything will be saved.

>communist sucks the mutilated cock of a Trotskyite

Daily reminder that this is who brock spends millions of dollars on shills on

Daily reminder that these people scare Soros, because he cannot control them

I hope that algorithm was made by stronk femenshits

>to intelligent too play by the rule

/jp/ eternally cucked

I voted for him because I want illegals out of my town and a wall not because I wanted to see him attend some corporate media circlejerk

I hate to admit it, because I feel like they're shitty laws, but it was the banning of smoking in bars/restaurants that finally got me to quit. Had been reducing over the years and last place I'd smoke was at pub trivia weekly. When they said you gotta go outside in -20* windchill in January I said fuck it. If you've been thinking about it a while it won't be so bad Norway

We didn't take her she came to us. We gave her a home, lots of love and clothing.

If they start making cute OC of her we could share. Maybe.

Same people. Telling the truth about Trump shouldn't be misconstrued as supporting Hillary.

Stop fucking your sister, fuck your wife for once. Watching her get fucked by somebody else doesn't count

Arizona is a state full of cuckservatives and illegal spics.

B-BUT THE MEDIA JUST SAID THAT THE MEDIA WAS FINE

D-DRUMPF BTFO

Fucking cucked

still one of my favorites.
>I WILL TEACH THEM

She is, and always was, /ptg/'s lovable wolf girl.

Also that Trump is arresting all of the pedos.

archive.is/MeCHf

Remember this tweet from 2012

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833?lang=en

>"Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents – fast trial, death penalty."

Do you not see? Illegals are going away! Cuckservatives are done for by 2020.

this one and the one about the shackles coming off

Nah, you get banned on /jp/ for posting her WITH a MAGA hat.

He actually can't stop winning.

no, I'm just curious why they would bother spending so much money on Hillary's campaign, if it doesn't matter to them who wins.

or why they would throw the entire kitchen sink of accusations at Trump, if he was there guy all along. It seems like some powerful people really didn't want Trump to be president. Are you suggesting that was all a facade?

I had plans today to study for a test with two girls. They just flaked on me last minute to go hang out with their friends, what do I do? I was able to find the answers to the test online, should I tell them about it and maybe they'll come back? I don't want to seem like a jerk.

Especially during the eternal thread

Truly great but this almost brought me to tears the other week, you can just see how much it means to those guys after they've been shit on for so long.
>youtube.com/watch?v=1xRLlG3o1YQ

Illegals are going away but their children aren't. The state is already 30% Hispanic and the cuckservatives would rather vote Hillary than Trump.

Kek

I don't even

quit being a fucking pussy. if you're looking forward to a study group because it means you get to interact with girls, you're doing something wrong.

No. Don't use bargaining chips. You lost them before you ever had them, user.

>He actually thinks they are hanging out with their friends

user, I...

You sound like the typical loser in an NTR mango.

You drop it and leave. They aren't very interested in you, and were probably using you.

Kek you mean these outlets? Karma is a bitch

You don't need them user. At the very least, that's the attitude you need to have.

feed em wrong answers

It has gone good so far, only using 3-4 (2mg) chewing gums per day, and I am going to reduce it as much as possible in the week to come. I don't feel like I actually need to take a chewing gum, it might just be the fruit taste I like and a synthetic-sugar craving that hits me form time to time.

Wasn't Momiji a total non-character or something? I don't know much about 2hu but I thought she was just a miniboss with no dialogue or something.

I'm done trying to convince an eternal loser or shill.
I'm sorry, but you simply can't even comprehend winning. That must be part of being German.

Someone said it was some rare disease.

do Become a legend

fuck them. You will get plenty of chances with better girls in the future. Just focus on yourself and your grades

Reminder that Keith Ellison is 5 foot tall.

>I'm done trying to convince an eternal loser or shill.
Nuclear codes etc. etc.

But seriously, demographic developments and voting patterns are important as fuck.

Trump and Clinton were both /theirguys/

>why they would bother spending so much money on Hillary's campaign, if it doesn't matter to them who wins

It is very important to keep a divided electorate. They do extensive data mining, polling, etc., and then set up the positions of each candidate to be as close to 50% of the vote as possible.

>or why they would throw the entire kitchen sink of accusations at Trump

This didn't actually happen though. Trump never really got hit on the pedophile stuff, but the entire alt media (which is mainstream now) was going on and on about Clinton/Epstein connections.

You never heard about Trump being funded by the Rothschilds via the Mercers in conspiracy outlets like infowars. Pretty big oversight right? Or was it?

I'm not watching the Oscars, but if Mel wins I'll watch his acceptance speech.

Has PewDiePie gone too far?

Sounds good, you'll know you're finally over it when you get that desire for a smoke, then walk by someone who's lit up and feel a wave of nausea. Took about 6 months for me, but even at my peak I only smoked 1.5-2 packs a week.

She was a boss in a game series whose shtick is anime girl bosses. There are dozens of them, she only appeared once, the guy who posted her originally must have been a 2hu faggot that really liked her. You wouldn't believe how obsessed people are over that franchise

well the fuck do these liberals expect
thats the party they are part of

Anything but giving it on a silver plate to them

No

>TFW you realize that shills in this thread look like pic related

Yet somehow several thousand pics and animations were created in her image.

Does Trump even know who this guy is? I've never seen him mention him

Fuck off, shill.

This hit someones nerve earlier.

>meanwhile Trump people go home to this
Yup, all is right in the world Poland

Strangely I sort of have that feeling now. Smoke don't smell good anymore. I don't get nauseated, but I don't want a smoke either. Only time I think about smoke is when I go out of a shop and usually I would have lit up a smoke on my way home, but I just have to ignore the feeling and it passes.