To make a girlfriend agree among shitskins, Should I also be a shitskin? a Kurd here, 2nd gf refuses me

To make a girlfriend agree among shitskins, Should I also be a shitskin? a Kurd here, 2nd gf refuses me.
pic is me.

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/jsbria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't you just get a bunch of goats and trade them for a woman? I thought that kind of stuff was acceptable over there.

Tits or gtfo.

nice meme haircut

Can't you just buy a slave gf for $200?

I'm a Kurd, we are proudish shit, no, It's not applicable there. they want 10 grams of gold!

I'm a human firstly, then I'm in luv with said private gf.

Get an anime gf.

Thanks Italy in meme

You.. You are okay. Come apply for refugee status and come to Idaho. Tires of the fucking lazy Africans they bring over.

They sell fucking veggies at the farmers market, ok I guess. Then the young ones goto school, college. Obviously spending incredible amounts of time and resources om their appearance. Never show up on time, bother to show up maybe half. Never get called on it. Ya know at 200 level courses you should have accountability. Even tried to tutor one once, come in 5 minutes late, find a big table, send message. Hurr durr didn't see ya already left!

Fucking lazy ass motherfuckers

>they want 10 grams of gold!
That's only like $400ish. We need to start this guy a kickstarter. We could totally raise him $400 to buy a wife.

Why do all middle easterners have this EXACT haircut

It's TURD , but I' d still let muh sista fuck ya
Approved...free to proceed
What religion do you guys relate to?

Wtf is going on In this thread
>unintelligible Kurd needs 10 g of gold to buy a slave woman

Lol, a large mount of gold meant, I don't care.
Isn't that pic you, Joe? how is your neighbor doing, Johannes.

Kill this in Bristol

You're a qt, come to canada and be my bf

Send your pic to:
fb.com/jsbria

>I'm agree you're better than this selfish shitskins. send me the invitation now.

>Italy

Your soft eyes and ugly haircut are probably the two main reasons you have gf troubles.

Ich sprichen nich duetche, but lol, shitskins are so hairy, I think it's because fear.