DUDE WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW?!?!?

>MY MERCENARY SON DIED DOING HIS JOB EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW THAT WAS A VERY REAL RISK OF DOING SO!!!

>THIS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED!!!!!

Please tell me that the rest of the military is Embarrassed by this.

I really wish NSWG would stop finding drama for itself.

The guy was a boss and died in a close quarters gunfight with the enemy. His old pussy faggot father is only dishonoring his memory by bitching up a storm like this.

also
>my mercenary son
kys

>Trump's mission
>set up and planned entirely during the Obama admin

this will only sour his son's name

> (((defending))) USA half across the world from its borders

> Defending the US dicking around across the world to secure Israel and Saudi Arabia
Why the fuck are we in Yemen? Its fucking retarded. Either glass the whole area or leave it the fuck alone.

Check the date of the mission.

I don't expect Austria to know anything at all about hegemony, force projection or foreign policy considering how irrelevant they are.
>being this mad about dead Muslims.

He should have bought his son 5 deferments from close quarter combat

it's in an important strategic position leading to the suez canal

Even china has plans for these people

>botched al Qaeda raid
>it was a success but someone died
>botched

Hilarious.

The dad is a faggot.

Getting his 15 minutes of fame by trashing Trump just belittles son's death into a political tool.

Its disgusting and he should be ashamed of himself.

If its that important then march in and take it.

Just because someone died doesn't make any mission a failure.

It was botched because they walked straight into a complex ambush.

The seal was a Muslim?

I'm glad his son died.

>Donnie Drumpf "A failed businesman" tried to be commander in chief and got a young man killed in the first military operation of his presidency
>They put boots on the ground in Yemen
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I can't help but feel like John McCain is behind all this.

You seem pretty butt flustered were in Yemen killing Muslims.

>Son likely died because a deep state traitor in the CIA tipped off AQ terrorists of the raid

The people I've talked to at several agencies think it was a US leaker.

We've been deploying to Yemen for years now you dumb fucking retard.

fuck his son and fuck the dad

should have gotten a job at McDonalds if he wanted him to live longer and not serve these zionist fucks

expendable

The mission plans were passed on to Trump by the Obama administration.

Also:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

There really only two options.

2. UAE SOF partners were compromised and leaked it. (This is highly unlikely because we tell our partners as little as possible and with as little notice as possible to prevent shit like this from happening)

3. A US person leaked it as a part of the power row in US politics.

>but what person would get our own troops killed????
General Mcchrystal openly admits to choosing policies in Afghanistan that were counter productive to the overall mission because he had his own agenda/axe to grind and it's people like McChrystal who have ensured Afghanistan stays a quagmire, not the country itself, not HN, HIG, UA, Taliban or what have you. It's the schizophrenic difference between ops and policy.

No one in the media seems to recall pretty much all of the seal team that were involve in the bin laden raid dying in what could be seen as strange circumstances..

On 6 August 2011, a U.S. Boeing CH-47 Chinook military helicopter was shot down while transporting a quick reaction force attempting to reinforce an engaged unit of Army Rangers in Wardak province, west of Kabul, Afghanistan.[6][7] The resulting crash killed all 38 people on board—25 American special operations personnel, five United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve crewmen, seven Afghan commandos, and one Afghan interpreter—as well as a U.S. military working dog.[8][9][10][11] It is considered the worst loss of American lives in a single incident in the Afghanistan campaign, surpassing Operation Red Wings in 2005.

>it's ok when it isn't Trump in charge

Reminder that QRF is mobilized on the spot so there's no preplanned info or routes.
>taliban knew where they'd be flying
>Taliban knew when they'd leave
>Taliban had enough time to set in place heavy machine guns and construct an ambush with overlapping fields of fire and multiple RPGs.

>resulting crash
That thing was a fireball before it even hit the ground. Wreckage was strewn all over the fucking place.