Reddit is on to us Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its over

Wow. He's right.

No redditor could be that eloquent, shill detected

Compared to Truthful Hillary? Or Venezuela Sanders?

It is our fault they are violent and they should not take any responsibility for their actions

Nice tabs

>Full House and mac and chese.
Gross.

>mass arrest of intellectuals

lulz.

I guess im with her now. They were in the right even though they used violence to silence their political opponents because he has orange hair

>mfw those windows

my fucking sides

The thing is, Trump can save rural America at the expense of coastal liberal retards by introducing tariffs. Also, it was the populous suburbs and smaller cities that voted Trump, as rurals only make up 15% of the population.

Then why do people who make more money overwhelmingly vote repub?

Which candidate "on the left" were they planning to vote for that would restore their liberties?

>Browsing via Microsoft Edge
kys

the truth is israel. but reddit will never reach that conclusion

>MUH LIBERTIES

Lets take your guns

>ILLEGALS HAVE RIGHTS!

This is what they are saying, Seriously nobody gives a fuck what these ignorant little sheep think. I could break this faggots neck in two seconds flat. These people deserve what comes next.

Every rich person is fiscally conservative for the most part.

It's sad these people are so out of touch. They think everything they consume just magically appeared out of thin air. Their food, cars, electricity, everything they consume is produced by rurual America or imported. The entire American workforce can't be made up of middle managers.

Liberals try to act intellectual but everyone can see through their insidious act. Fact is, whites, even when uneducated, are pretty wealthy, especially the boomers, and they all voted for Trump who promised tax cuts (inb4 Obamaleafcuck posting absolute tax reduction numbers) and a wall to keep illegals and drug trafficers out. What more could they possibly want?

We should be ashamed

wtf I hate trump now

Took me 12 hours in photoshop

Manufacturing and coal are important economical branches of the US and are needed. If you allow them to die off, you become completely dependend on imports and once the first automatization stage arrives, all of these reddit people working in offices won't be needed any longer. They will be the first ones to suffer, not the workers.

Your opinion is not needed leaf

Official most cucked country power raking

1. Canada
2. Sweden
3. Germany
4. California (soon)

>Eloquent
>Can't into paragraphs.

whats with the side picture? are they calling obama a monkey?

who was watching me!! this picture was taken without my permission!!
invasion of privacy

That's what I hate about these desk jockeys think that every blue collar job is going to be automated. Many white collar jobs are on the line too.

>brink of major ecological collapse
stopped reading there

>reading redditor text walls

No thanks

Edit: Thanks for le gold XD!

repoorted for hall of cost denial

good luck catching me

>global labor market
Haha!
Hope he doesnt work at starbucks

Fuck off ya cunt, we totally earned that number one spot after the Swedish Incident, government doubled down and created a Ministry of Truth which spouts nothing but lies and propaganda.

My photoshop skills

Don't you have a bull to prep Sven. And you better not run out of nutella

This is what good shitposting looks like
take notes, leafs

Too autistic to consider the reader, instead just splurting out leftist meme garbage.

Fuckling commie rats

>The other side refuses to compromise

But that's liberals

How fucked is London Nigel.

No compromising with fascists. Im with her.

kys edge is pretty good

>The truth is scary. We're on the brink of major ecological collapse...

God damn, its hilarious to me when people just mindlessly shout out unsubstantiated bullshit.

The Cockneys have been almost completely replaced by somalians, some areas voted %80~ stay in the referendumb.
They have a moslem mayor and are home to the (((City of London))), also the (((BBC))) headquaters are there.
It is a cancer leaking shitskins, like an open sore on the face of our country.

You could probably draw your own conclusions.

I dont advocate the use of nukes though, lots of nice architecture, but nerve gas would help out loads, im just not sure there is enough.

>Sup Forums s4s
senpai noticed us n_ns

lol i was just banned from T_D for asking why they deny reality when it comes to Trump's conduct unbecoming. He keeps lying and blaming his fallacies on bad info being fed to him. It's clear he's not a conservative and he doesnt value our freedoms. He's cracking down on marijuana, supporting privately owned prisons, funding NSA and other programs that violate our 4th amendment rights, and has no regard for the preservation of our environment.

All in the fucking name of bringing back low skill jobs and making more money for his ruskie friends

>fear mongering is not a legitimate tactic when donald trump does it
>i'm an unapologetic fear monger give me upvotes
Sad!

these redditors would rather the UN take control. they don't understand the kind of government they're trying to live under and act like we're oblivious to what they want. they're independent and willful we're cowards. it's ridiculous.

I wonder what does it even mean?

>Brink of major ecological collapse

What ecology? Do they mean white America? If that's the case they mean one of two things, either that whites can't support the country and it won't stop economically falling apart which means nothing to white identity (I mean we use to live in caves and we still bred and prospered like any other creature) or this person means that white workers are somehow becoming out skilled from third worlders which is complete and utter bullshit. The only way third worlders "succeed" in America is they are brain drain super high skilled workers escaping a shit hole or, the most likely case, a subhuman who is there to depress wages by working for pennies on the dollar at low end jobs. A distant third meaning could be that massive robotic automation like we have never seen before is coming and we all have to figure out some sort of massive welfare plan which is going to be a lot harder to implement with a bunch of shit skin none citizens roaming the streets.

All this shit doesn't change the fact that Trump should not be in charge vs anyone else ESPECIALLY that complete psycho Hillary. If she somehow managed to not go to war with Russia she would have transformed our society into some corporate dystopian future much like Shadowrun minus the magic..... Still lots of orc niggers and troll Mexicans though.

/thread

>They are scared of little brown men
I hope these people die from a truck of peace

> the windows

>they want to feel safe and respected
I hope Reddit burns to the ground and Voat forces them to be right wing.

>Partisan politics, yo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>they want to feel safe and respected

It's amusing how, when it's some minority asking to feel safe and respected, Reddit's all "OMG THIS BROWN PERSON IS CRYING, YOU'RE LIDERALLY HITLER IF U DON'T VOTE 4 BERNIE", but when actual white Americans ask to feel safe and respected, it's "LOL SAFE SPACE FOR DRUMPFY"

But I guess nobody ever accused pleddit of logical consistency

I've noticed they have a new tactic now, whenever you ask them what they thought about Obama's awful policies - purely by way of comparison - they never answer and say that Trump is president now so to stop going on about Obama.

During the 60's and 70's these people were the counter culture and they won.
Now liberals are the establishment, we are the counter culture and they don't like this change one bit.

I lost at dreidel tricks.

>using bing

I think we're okay.

Or we could spray a mist of pigs blood all over europe to repel the muslims and make it so you have to swim to the welfare office to take care of the black and fat problem

And they still don't get it.

Hence the shills, pitching the same line.

Or, in other words, David Brock - a weirdo and a crook* - doubling down on stupid.

*thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html

Holy shit they are delusional.

>Tabs
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw all of the highlighted problems are caused by globalists

Reddit is insufferable. The only subreddit I visit is /r/unresolved mysteries.

What lies? So far he's mantaining his main campaign points, stop inmigration and deport illegals

Wtf Trump can't even do his own research now?!

That's Reddit spacing.

Don't you know?

[s4s] is a nice board :^D

>but did not really want to leave the EU

my fucking sides

The video from that thread was a reporter asking him about how he said he won by the most electoral college votes and it ended up being wrong. They are trying hard to hate him.

Hello ShareBlue
How much have you made today?

>muh Russia is evil and going to nuke the shit out of us
Okay then why the fuck would you vote for candidates that openly antagonize them like Clinton?

Can we dispel this notion that I am share blue, I am not share blue

So, Obama screwed America over?

What's happening next?

the fact that they eat something called "timbits" alone is reason enough to gas the entire country with no survivors. how fucking gay can you be, california must be jealous like come the fuck on now. timbits is the gayest word in history.

naw we will kill the mechanical juden

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I looked up crime statistics and look what happens right after the 1965 immigration act is passed. Someone should turn this into a redpill graph

that was probably just caused by white flight tho

heres a better picture

those tabs are fucking artwork

That's just because the city got BLACKED.

Would blacks survive a real life water world, we should have a pol society that lives off of boats

THOSE TABS.

each post and comment in that ctr ran,echo chamber sub instantly get a quadrillion upvotes to make it seem like there's that many people participating.

We'll personally I think you're retard and can't see future moves. Honestly I think a lot of what he is doing is to generate so much hype and hysteria against his actions. Then do the exact opposite that way the people who were going to criticize him for legalizing marijuana already jumped the bandwagon bashing him for doubling in his word. Obama didn't legalize because he's a niggger, and a nigger president can't go down in history legalizing weed, that's just bad image. As for the NSA, it's a temporary ramp up to find out who is on what side. When all lines are drawn he will expose and disessemble. He isn't close with them and never intends to be. Just grab be silent and watch, it's a game of chess not the onion movie like you want it to be so badly.

This. When the power goes out in any of these big cities, then they start wishing they were armed to protect themselves against planet of the apes. They can't grow their own food. They're too pussy to hunt. They can't defend or take care of themselves. That's why they whine all the time about muh inequality. Deep down they know how dependent they are on government

Reddit is cancer. It's always like this.

They basically cut and paste each other's comments. There's a pattern to the way they write, a result of mass consumerism with a dash of what they think is "insightful" and "biting" social commentary.

This election has revealed how fucking retarded the average person is on a scale I've never experienced.

I honestly think the left aren't the left because they believe in what they espouse, but instead are the population of people most prone to the effects of propaganda.

He is absolutely right

Idiots like yourself don't understand the battle they're fighting. You can't have the bootlicking left censor everything they don't like, then concern troll t_d and cry foul when they don't want more of the same bullshit the leftist shithole reddit has become.

I'm usually moderate but I'm strictly anti left until they get rid of their cancer. Even then, I'll never trust the left again.

behead reddit

>food metaphors

Fucking reddit

Isn't rural america one of the most advanced self-sufficient communities on earth?

Yes.