Trump & the Jew Tax

When will Trump repeal the Jew Tax? I'm tired of having to pay Jews to bless my Oreo's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_tax_conspiracy_theory

Other urls found in this thread:

crowncork.com/beverage-packaging
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashruth_Council_of_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Oreo's
Why are you eating Mexican-made filth?

To help pay for the wall, using tariffs.

It's just a few cents you sperg.

Just a few cents ON EVERY PIECE OF FOOD YOU BUY

Its literally the only reason jews are so rich.

And they switch up their symbols too.

that few cents ends being a couple billion user, where do you think the money comes from when we cut Israel a check every year.

goddamn kikes. i'm going to boycott kosher shit.

Yes; go eat lots of bacon, and other pork products.

Don't follow the chains of ownership of the meat packing plants.

It is really crazy.
I think the only thing i've found without it is local microbrews.

He never will Drumftard.
You people really think he's out there for you don't you? He'll do the minimum to keep you guys happy that's all.

You can't. You'd die. Its on everything.

fuck off. kikes can go to kikemart if they want their filthy jew food.

And they tax things they don't eat the hardest.
To make more money.

this is too much to remember. can we just kill all the jews instead?

Actually, I'd prefer that they label it. A huge amount of UK meat is halal, which is basically the same as kosher, (i.e. some variety of arab babbles while he cuts the throat of the living animal and lets it bleed to death and we pay him for the privilege), only we're not told.

>live in the USA
>not hunting your own meat and growing your own crops
its like you dont even want freedom

Please tell me this is not real. One thing I really oppose is paying for charities and shit I don't support.

you saved a thumbnail you fucking faggot

I thought I was the only one who knew about the jew food tax that everyone pays, nice OP

Oh sweetie, don't you understand, every dollar you spend on yummy yum yums I get two cents of. Your money belongs to the chosen people of GOD.

Replace "sperg" with "goy" and this post will really make you think.

>I'm tired of having to pay Jews to bless my Oreo's.

Hydrox bitch.

I don't know what would be better removing money so Jews would kill themselves or just killing Jews outright.

If you buy food, you pay for the Jews.

The money goes to Jews so they can just 'pray' all day, not work, and get rich..

>In America, one of the best known hechsher symbols is the "OU" of the Orthodox Union, the world's largest kosher certification agency. As of 2010, it supervises more than 400,000 products in 8,000 plants in 80 different countries.

It's pretty easy to avoid buying kosher, and it's a good excuse to cut down on junk food. Unfortunately the groceries near me don't sell non-kosher butter, but I only have to buy a package every two or three months.

You can't do anything about it since it's not a formal tax. Basically, it's a Jewish stamp of approval and the Jews will boycott anything that doesn't have it. The Government can't really tell them to stop doing it, since there's nothing illegal about it.

® is not a kosher mark. The Orthodox Union uses a U in a circle.

i went to a dog grooming competition and all three judges were jews. i cant understand how they can be so lazy yet find every way to make money without lifting a finger

(R) means that its Halal.

How do you think you get Registered?

Fucking Jews.

Not on Dr. Pepper. But what's with the crown?

>The Government can't really tell them to stop doing it, since there's nothing illegal about it.
Jew Logic.

I voted for Trump to MAKE it illegal.

shoot leafs on sight desu

You register with your country's trademark office, obviously.

i lost it at this paragraph

crowncork.com/beverage-packaging

>The concentrates of Dr Pepper are certified Kosher

Its the plot of Superman III and the Office.
You shave off a small enough fraction of EVERY transaction, and no one will look while you get rich.

So what does this mean?
That was neat I never knew this was a thing. Thanks user!

Can I get a brief rundown on this grill?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashruth_Council_of_Canada
We have it on about every product in canada, the icon is just burnt into my head at this point

>So what does this mean?
It means you pay Jews to bless your Dr. Pepper.

She's a retard.

NO NOT DR. PEPPER NO

remember the 6.5 gorillionths goyim!

The point is you pay a small fraction of a cent to a Jew for EVERY bit of food you take.
And those cents add up to dollars, which is why Jews can just sit around 'praying' all day and getting rich.

The money goes to train new Rabbis.

Why do Americans oblige the kikes? There should not be a single kike left alive for what they've done to 100,000,000+ American men.

I'm a bit amazed there's not armies of millions of mutilated men who are killing kikes on sight.

HI RABBI HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

>pork relish
>kosher

>Scizophrenia: the thread

WE

Well, it sounds like part of the problem is that people don't understand how much money is being handed to the Jews. They hear "a fraction of a cent on EVERY transaction" and just hear the first part.

Also, we prop up Israel for no other reason than Jews in America yell a lot if you tell them to sit down.

I'm glad Trump is doing just that, and I look forward to him repealing and NOT replacing the Jew Tax.

Why does the wiki say it's a conspiracy theory?
It's clearly not.

Uhh guys my laundry detergent has a certified kosher mark on it.... why?

So you can give the Jews more money, obviously.

ITS FUCKING LAUNDRY DETERGENT

WTF

LAST TIME I CHECKED KT WASNT EDIBLE

UNTIL
NOW IVE GENERALLY NOT REALLY BELIEVED THE JEWS MEME BUT IT SEEMS TO BE MORE TRUE EVERY DAY I AM ON HERE NOW

Really. The kosher tax is real and documented.
It's a conspiracy for sure, but it's not a theory.
Oh...and I wonder who could be behind that?

That's the point, its not about eating kosher. Its about paying new Rabbis to just sit and 'pray.'

Why is this okay? Is it just that people are unaware of what is going on? Is the kosher tax a red pill?

Jesus h is this it on my coke can too?

You country is literally giving billions of dollars to Israel each year.That's fucked up.

Yes. It's a redpill that few know about.

Yes
!!

>payed
Illiterates please go away.

The Union of Orthodox Rabbis does not consider Conservative or Reform Jews as adherents of Judaism, so one would think non-Orthodox Jews could take an issue with having to subsidize it but it's still muh antisemitic canard conspiracy theory

>payed
>you dang jus payed dat dere jew tacks

It seems that the claim of it being a "conspiracy theory" is because consumers may not actually end up paying more for the product, but that doesn't change the fact that jews get the money. The fact that kosher products sell better than non-kosher products (pointed out by the wiki) is likely the result of jewish promotion to a degree.

At the end of the day, jews are getting that money. Not a theory.

>companies voluntarily get their products certified as kosher so jews will buy them
>the increase in customers more than offsets the miniscule cost, which is on the order of a few millionths of a cent, meaning there is no increase in price to the consumer
What is there to be mad about?

>The fact that kosher products sell better than non-kosher products (pointed out by the wiki) is likely the result of jewish promotion to a degree.

Jewish CEOs just made that shit up.

>>companies voluntarily get their products certified as kosher so jews will buy them
>>the increase in customers more than offsets the miniscule cost, which is on the order of a few millionths of a cent, meaning there is no increase in price to the consumer
>What is there to be mad about?
The fact that's a fucking lie the Jews made up.

What's a lie? That companies do this voluntarily? Or that it increases revenue?

Fuck off, CTR

oh when you put it that way i don't mind.
it's a good thing that jews haven't set up countless other taxes like this...

You know what fucking sucks is that Kosher Coke is fucking the only coke you can get that's made with cane sugar and it's fucking delicious...but tough luck goy you'll never sip it

Fuck off kike, it adds up.

>What's a lie? That companies do this voluntarily? Or that it increases revenue?
That's a false fucking dichotomy.

truth be told it's like .0000065 cent per

Someone watched Imperium, that movie actually opened up my eyes to more shit than it dissuaded me from.

So you're saying they're both lies, that companies are coerced into getting kosher certification, and that Jews would buy the products even if they weren't kosher?

They make billions on it every year you faggot and dumb fucks like you still think jews do not rule the world

Jews are lying about it being good for the companies to have to pay and extra tax.

They just make up numbers to make it LOOK like it would be good. Who do you think counts all the money?

Kikes are the most unstable of all and they just LOVE to mentally shame anyone who tries to stir the pot. DON'T PAY THE JEW

Marks of the cows are everywhere

fuck this shit. im gonna petition every company to offer a non-kosher alternative because im not a fuckin jew.

>Certification leads to increased revenues by opening up additional markets to Jews who keep kosher, Muslims who keep halal, Seventh-day Adventists, vegetarians, and the lactose intolerant who wish to avoid dairy products (products that are reliably certified as pareve meet this criterion).[14][15][16] According to the Orthodox Union, one of the largest kashrut organization in the United States, "when positioned next to a competing non-kosher brand, a kosher product will do better by 20%."[17]
Hmmm.

This is why I try to eat a lot of pork.

Guys am i paying the jew tax aswell? What does this simple mean

There's no pork in relish.

You fucking mongoloid.

Drink Cherry Coke, not regular Cucka-cola

Blessing alk that food must be a whole goddamned lot of work. How can we be so sure that the companies actually do it?

Thats a recycling sign

i thought kosher prayers got rid of e. coli

>According to the Orthodox Union, one of the largest kashrut organization in the United States, "when positioned next to a competing non-kosher brand, a kosher product will do better by 20%."
>>According to the Orthodox Union, one of the largest kashrut organization in the United States
>>>According to the Orthodox Union

Right, according to the Jews, Jews are great.

Why does my food have to be certified by a bunch of baby penis blood sippers?

>relish is certified kosher
>is used for pork
Why the fuck would it need to be kosher relish in the first place?

whats the big deal about a couple extra cents for some cola?

Its on the top of the can, like this