liveleak.com/view?i=010_1468932915&comments=1
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
audioboom.com/posts/4850505-media-montage-on-trump-rnc-speech-it-was-dark
youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this one really makes you think...

they hacked the innocent migrants' brains to rape women!

I agree with the sentiment, but this particular one is a really bad example. They can just hide behind the shield of "opinion" and deflect it completely.

((their)) goal is to bring in more muslim military aged men at all cost

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

we be laughing man now

kek has spoken, you are commanded to watch this

has anyone got any from BBC? normies here are convinced that the BBC is the most unbias and trustworthy news source and it's really rustling my jimjams.

Holy fuck they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
If people actually fall for such blatantly obvious propaganda there is no chance for the west.

HEAR HEAR

THE NYT, AND LIBREAL MEDIA KNOW THAT IF THE DEMOCRATIC BLACK VOTE EVER GOES FROM 80% TO ANYWHERE NEAR 60% TEHY CAN NEVER EVER WIN AN ELECTION

THEY ARE DESPERATE TO KEEP THE BLACKS PARANOID AND SCARED SO THEY VOTE DEMOCRAT FOR THE GIBS

I don't, but my collection is very small, it's why i made the thread. That said, maybe we can make some memes out of the Jimmy Saville scandal or anything else anyone we can think of.

Here's some RECENTLY DEVELOPED hot shit

Spread it, boys.

What the fuck...

youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU

background knowledge

he was woke in the 1990s

>dump facts
>appeal to emotions

At least they're LITERALLY spelling it out now

>8 February 2017
>It's time to give up on facts
Huh, I thought they had given up on them years ago.

>it's actually true
>but it's mostly false nonetheless!

this one could possibly be true though. i'm almost positive it's russia that is sending in the refugees. remember that all these "refugees" are assad's people. he allowed them to leave and go to yurop. also they didn't start flooding into yurop at the rate they did until russia got involved in syria. if you think that's crazy then keep that in mind that the soviets did this to the usa before. it's in the doctrine. remember that cuba flooded the usa with thousands of criminals in order to destabilize and putin being former kgb, it's not a stretch to think they would do the same to yurop

peace is preferable to war with russia, but russians are not your friends

they're all such kike garbage

wow rly makes you think

fuck kikes and leftists

jesus fucking christ can anyone confirm this? Background? please and thanks.

>Pizzagate on the side of facts

What did they mean by this?

WEBM is the niggers staging the photo for kike media.

Link is some of the same niggers beheading a child.

bestgore.com/beheading/child-beheading-truck-bed-moderate-aleppo-syria/

liveleak.com/view?i=010_1468932915&comments=1

The kikes have NO shame advancing their "let the niggers in" and "more war" line.

more of the kike garbage

no agenda at all, goyim

and more

>that nose
>that face in general

>All those white people shootin up schools baka fucking crackers

The mexican kike spic Carlos Slim, who got rich off of NAFTA, the open border, and globalist kikery bought the NYT in 2015. This is why the kikery was turned up to 11 in the election and has no signs of subsiding.

I really need to add the Orlando Pulse shooting to this one.

Have some OC related to this, maybe I should put them together

The end is wrong

thank you

fuckin love it m8

They fucking lost it - emotions lead to downfall

love how the magpie attacks is whats bold

save and share

maybe print it out and put it on a bulletin board

A defense against this pic would be
>See, they're no more dangerous than a silly magpie

they are using "critical theory" to derive arguments which in turn become viewpoints espoused by others, but these viewpoints are NOT the same as knowledge, and the argument was not reached with facts that were articulated and evaluated with logic

critical theory summed up

I don't deny what you say, however, how would Russian "orchestrate" mass sex attacks? How do you hack a penis?

>Liberals finally admit that they're emotion-fueled
Wow. Never thought I'd see the day.

and it's not that asking questions is bad, but asking questions without thinking is bad. there are no such thing as a stupid question, only lazy questions.

most people have zero education in formal logic. it used to be a classical liberal arts freshman course, but nowadays you cannot find that anywhere

he's trying to calculate how many kebabs the rock can remove before it smashes

Looks more like a correlation between large population zones than race desu

The House of Representatives’ Gun Control Measures
>On February 2, the Associated Press touched off a political and media firestorm by tweeting: “BREAKING: House votes to roll back Obama rule on background checks for gun ownership.” The AP was retweeted a staggering 12,000 times.

Renaming Black History Month
>At the start of February, which is Black History Month in the United States, Trump proclaimed the month “National African American History Month.” Many outlets tried to spin the story in a bizarre way: TMZ claimed that a “senior administration official” said that Trump believed the term “black” to be outdated. “Every U.S. president since 1976 has designated February as Black History Month,” wrote TMZ. BET wrote the same thing.

Easing the Russian Sanctions
>Last week, NBC News national correspondent Peter Alexander tweeted out the following: “BREAKING: US Treasury Dept easing Obama admin sanctions to allow companies to do transactions with Russia’s FSB, successor org to KGB.” His tweet immediately went viral, as it implied that the Trump administration was cozying up to Russia.

POTUS Threatens to Invade Mexico
>On February 1, Yahoo News published an Associated Press report about a phone call President Trump shared with Mexican president Enrique Pena Nieto. The report strongly implied that President Trump was considering “send[ing] U.S. troops” to curb Mexico’s “bad hombre” problem, although it acknowledged that the Mexican government disagreed with that interpretation.

The Big Travel Ban Lie
>On January 31, a Fox affiliate station out of Detroit reported that “A local business owner who flew to Iraq to bring his mother back home to the US for medical treatment said she was blocked from returning home under President Trump’s ban on immigration and travel from seven predominately Muslim nations. He said that while she was waiting for approval to fly home, she died from an illness.”

Wrong.

This one is new. Someone explain this one.

shilling for MIC

> implying the subhumans who never moved out of the cradle of civilization need any kind of excuse to be a fucking subhuman

JC put himself on the cross for a fuckin reason user
he was sick of everyones' shit

Take them all and sell them for cheap outside campus.

Jews control the media in the West, ahd have for decades and decades.

Just like they spread lies about Saddam Hussein. Gaddafi and Assad being evil men who had "WMDs" and needed to be destroyed, they spread lies about Putin being an evil dictator who hacked the US election for the same Zionist, and international Jewish financial interests.

They want a war with Russia and want to prevent any sort detente between the countries, so they'll make up lies and demonize Putin and Russia for as long as they can until they get it.

>George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

Once you understand that Zionists own the media, you'll also understand why the media is so biased against nationalism, whites, and obviously people like Trump and Le Pen by extension.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU

33 year old here, when can I expect to bleed out my dick?

literally the south park episode where kenny shoves a tampon up his ass because his hemerroid is bleeding, then he dies from toxic shock syndrome.

Soros urges giving Ukraine $50 billion of aid to foil Russia
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

Here's the audio version:

audioboom.com/posts/4850505-media-montage-on-trump-rnc-speech-it-was-dark

>Austria and Tyrol in "Germany"
subtle

So they want to be hippies?

think-tank is basically codeword for jewish tricks.

Gota love CNN.
Make every fucking thing about race.

Is this a fucking joke?

jesus christ

It makes perfect sense if you realize that safety of the jewish community is the goal. And that powers that be are not at all competent and doesn't realize that white nationalism is a beast entirely of their own creation.

youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU

you'd think the kikes would try to keep a tighter yid lid on this....

How the fuck do they get away with that shit

>the exact moment a news corporation considers suicide

partially deaf person in parlement doesn't get the right aide to follow debate. 3rd world country much.

how does this even make any sense. he just went from saying that jews didn't have a hand in world politics to latch onto societies to saying that they did have a hand in world politics to latch onto societies.

Honestly given that Russia has 10 million muslims they should just pay them all to move to Germany at this point