youtube.com/watch?v=XSXLjvW86s8
youtube.com/watch?v=H4y88Rq1_gM
youtube.com/watch?v=aNhxFK8a1_E
youtube.com/watch?v=mxEH6Svngg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO

Link to the vid with time stamp?

So what happened to him?

Hes gotten really bad lately. Only people who want to suck his dick allowed on the call in show.

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

lol where did you copy this from

Someone made a thread right after Trump won and I saved the OP

>a rigged electoral system
Please stop, your hurting me.

The Americans who voted for Trump don't care about the truth. They want to feel safe and respected, and Trump's lies are warm and comforting, like a bowl of mac and cheese eaten while watching re-runs of "Full House".
The truth is scary. We're on the brink of major ecological collapse, the global labor market is rapidly changing and many workers don't have the skills needed to keep up, and rural America is dying a slow, painful death so anyone with talent gets the fuck out or gets trapped.
Trump makes people feel better because believing his lies are easier than dealing with the truth.

What episode?

Yes which episode and minute OP?

>Democrats sweep Congress in 2018

This is why you lost you ignorant retard. You don't even know your own system, yet you have constantly full mouth of it.

THIS IS MY FUCKING SHOW AND IM FUCKING TALKING. CUT HIM OFF MIKE.

Ṃ͘I͙͇͇̻͎̻͈K̺̬̲̮E̥̕
̺͕͇
̢M̤I͢K͉̦̗̘̜͢E̩͈̦̪̠̯ ͢

̝̯͓̰̖̙͝ͅM̡̟͕̘̪̼͎̤I̹K͖͎E̱̱̦̠̬ ͖̭̥̪̥̺͠S̝̮͕̙̩͖̞H̲U͜T̨̟̻͓͓̮͕ͅ D̛̠̬O̝͖̪Ẁ̖̯̤̣̥̖̫N͉̥̟̭̼ Ṭ̡͖͙̹̣̫H̫̭̲E̲͚ E̲̗̗̻͞N̵̩͇͚T̥̯̳̦̙̕ͅIR̰̩͕̞̼̹̠E̺͈͓̮͍ ̮̤̟ͅF̧U̶͉͔̻̦C̟͈̟̤͞K͉̯̦̦̣̬̰͝I̺̠̜̣̲̠̟Ņ̱̠G̞͉̳̤̪͘ ͕͎͍͚̱͙͠P͚͚̼̬̼͈O͙̝̥̙͎D̷͓̺̜̯C͈͓͈̞ͅA̠͓͎͖͚̗S̞̬̤T̴͉ ̢͉̭͚I̹̰T̝͇̣̖'̳͙̤́S̡̪̻͕ ̝̤̰O̡̰̳̻̣͔͍V̢̘͓ER̫̫̬̗͜
̨̟̼͇̙͇
̻I̼͟T̵͔͎'͖̬͚S͍̳ ͎̘͔̣̗̥͜OV̹͈̙̤̭̕E̛̞̥͓̖̫̦͈R̴̙̟͕
̠͎̜͙̝̻͞
̧̥̣̘̪̪͕͚T̫̙̠̙HE͖̤̫̻̠͚̱R̳̞̹E̗̤ ̶̫W̸I̵̬L̰͞L̬̫̪̯ ̀N̘͞ͅE̞̘̜V̗͙̫̭̦͖͇́E͚͙̥̰͇R̷̪͔̮ ̪͚̱̭͚B͔̣̙E͙͓̠͖̫̦̮ AN̬̩̠̘̺Y̴ M̀O̲̲̘͈ͅR̮̰͙̥͡E̬̦̤͔̗̠͖ ̢̫͎̖̦A̯̖̳͇̳͇̰RG̘͈̬̀U͙̯̬̣̟M͡E̶̙͈̩̲̰̰̝N̢͉̫̫̪̞T͇̱Ș̗ͅͅ
̵͎̮͖
̡̥̫͔͓
̼̬

Shareblue website

Did this happen in a recent video?

Bump for the episode

I'm starting listening to his "End of World War II - Call in" -his intro makes it sound like there were fights

ONE FUCKING DOLLAR

>immediately owning up to copypasta

shiggydiggy

this

I love a good snap

my two favorite call ins are

1) where he bullies an obviously depressed or possibly autistic german kid calling in who is chronically unemployed, abruptly hangs up on him with a passive aggressive signoff

2) another ESL caller who tries to warn him he's too rude to his callers and it's not helpful to persuade them, so he uses aspergers logic to make himself seem in the 'right' when it was obvious what he was getting at, and basically all he accomplishes is that he can dance logical argumentatives circles around people who aren't strictly speaking asperger logic who also speak english as a second language

*FORCES OUT A CHUCKLE AFTER HE REALIZES HOW MUCH SUPERIOR HE IS TO THIS MERE CALLER OF HIS EARLY TWENTIES*

This is some tasty pasta.

what is this from video??

And he's still a dick to them.

What accent does Molymeme have? Its always eluded me.

>1) where he bullies an obviously depressed or possibly autistic german kid calling in who is chronically unemployed, abruptly hangs up on him with a passive aggressive signoff
link. My Anglo genes want to see krauts get fucked

a fucked up interaccent that happens when you change countries

I unsubbed just due to how big of a prick he is. His Truth about series are good because he doesn't give his damn opinion.

Also constant begging for donations is annoying

He tells people Not an Argument while not making any himself just a bunch of non-sequiturs.

He's a psychopath for certain

this, what episode and timestamp

One cannot be bothered by listening too many stefans

look up 'the most inert caller ever'

its really sad he feigns all this sympathy and his wife is a psychologist or whatever, but he lays into some depressed loser who has made efforts in his life to do something just because he didnt "WANT IT AS BAD AS ME"

there was something pretty obviously wrong with the kid, which you can say about germans in general really

its pretty bad imo and made me lose a lot of respect for him

if i was rich i wouldn't donate a penny to stef given how much ridiculous pride he has that he isn't shameful of showing off nearly ever other upload

> not a positive thing was said about the guy while OP makes up a fake quote about Stephan censoring someone's speech

Hmm....

why is he so fucking mad?

the anglo feast upon germanic misery

>Wah I unsubbed because he's a meanie who mocks the utter fucking retards who call in

Not an argument, bois. Stefan isn't there to make you feel good.

The recent one with the communist with a very nasal voice who kept interrupting him. Stef was pretty rude to him, even if kind of deserved.

He's so mad at times. It never fails to make me laugh.

I unsubbed because obvious cult leader is cult leader kind believer

Anglos are Germanic

i dont know if its worth unsubbing over, he's still a very entertaining speaker even if he's a ruthless babydick who really enjoys decimating like 20 year old ESL callers

well hes rude to literally anyone who calls in to 'debate' him (probably as a tactic in itself, its probably hard to concentrate with some baby dicked jew basically doing shit that would make you strangle him in real life if he were that condescending). the communist was actually a retarded spaz who couldnt stop interupting and deserved all of that. that kid also had really ridiculously rude mannerisms too so he deserved it, but stef is super hostile and rude to regular callers basically every time when it isn't deserved

unless they're just calling in to lick his feet and agree with him and then he sports some dorky old man humor and lets them suck him off forever because he loves that sort of ego gratification i guess

half

He's turning into kind of an asshole. The redpill is consuming him from the inside

It's only a matter of time before he starts talking about more hardcore stuff

>the communist was actually a retarded spaz who couldnt stop interupting and deserved all of that. that kid also had really ridiculously rude mannerisms too so he deserved it, but stef is super hostile and rude to regular callers basically every time when it isn't deserved
Right, the commie was extremely retarded. Another one like that was the guy that tried to argue with Stef on Trump exaggerating shit.

All the good Germans left Germania during great migration of the 4th and 5th centuries. Those that were left behind were snowniggers.

Eh, half then. Anglo Saxon is still the main genetic makeup of the English at about 35-40% and a further 10% comes from Scandinavia. Other half is like 20% Brythonic Celt, 5% Iberian etc.

Germans were a good people until after WW2. They need their pride back.

The ESL callers with thick accents are always retarded, and want to argue retarded things.
I bet the views drop/stop when a shitty ESL gets on. They instantly make any call-in show worse.

Seriously, these Quebecers, Germans, Spaniards, French, whoever, need to fuck off back to their native language podcasts if they can't speak english clearly.

>americans
>anglo

I don't get it.
Most of the white immigrants weren't anglos.

Did he go full Griswold?

>My Anglos genes
>My
I thought krauts were supposed to be analytical?

sure but he lets plenty of retards call in and waste his time who aren't even entertaining punchingbags

i listened to part of one where a girl called in and just sucked him off and they made awful jokes for like 40 minutes or what seemed like fucking forever but i was doing something else while half listening

in fact almost exclusively retards call into stef's show. i don't think he lets anyone argue with him who is over the age of 24

Funny, I was watching a video on the Socratic method today and I thought "Stef would be a lot better at this kind of thing if he weren't such an asshole all the time"

still waiting on The Untruth About Adolf Hitler

>Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug
do it

And yet everytime Molymeme crawls out of his hugbox, he gets bitchslapped back into it.
I guess dramatical acting only works on some schmuck from the street, but not on any actual philosophers.

>My Anglo genes want to see krauts get fucked

It's not what you think it is.

Stephan is being an unredeemable asshole (not in the funny way) and the guy on the other side obviously hates himself and is depressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSXLjvW86s8

this isnt the one i saw but glad to see hes done the same tasteless routine multiple times

the one im talking about hasnt been uploaded and its titled 'the most inert caller ever' i think

I'm guessing it was a tough love sort of thing to force him to sort himself out, instead of mollycoddling him (heh, molly)? He was pretty damn harsh and borderline abusive, though.

So your ancestors are from england?
But in general america is considered an anglo county which doesn't make sense to me.

Contextless threads like this should be a bannable offense.

You're just shitposting.

Either post a link in your OP or fuck off.

>hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

A man can dream

He's born Irish, lived in England through childhood, and currently lives in Canada. Some sort of mix between all of that I would assume.

whatever happend to Stoyan?

>So your ancestors are from england?
Yep, my mother is almost entirely English and my father is a Scottish/English/Nordic mutt.
>But in general america is considered an anglo county which doesn't make sense to me.
A lot of the allotted time for history lessons in public American education is focused on pre-19th century events when the country was primarily settled by the English. The other half of it seems to be about civil rights and World War 2. Relatively little time is given towards educating kids on the early 20th century or 19th century with the sole exception of the Civil war.

In short its because the American public education system is a joke.

>you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation.

This was part of the plan

>mfw the recent one about whether dropping nukes on japan were justified
>that awkward 5 minute span where stefan keeps repeating a question the guest clearly doesn't understand and won't move on until he gives an answer

I owe Stephan a lot for helping me form my world view but damn, he treats straight up communists with more respect then he does people simply asking simple questions and trying to philosophise with him. As if he only treats people well to gain the moral high ground above them in an argument or when they are a gust who's dick he can suck for publicity.
I swear to god, I would love for him to actually learn how to debate, and take on some of his guests, it's pathetic how quickly he will roll over just to appease someone, that is if he isn't spending half the video talking about his own views and opinions instead of letting them give any input. I don't like Shapiro nearly as much philosophically but I respect him a hell of a lot more for being consistently argumentative on the points he addresses.

Is this the presidential philosopher Barron?

There's one where a 50 year old Mexican woman called in to talk about her relationship issues and her childhood.
youtube.com/watch?v=H4y88Rq1_gM

>let me set up an absurd hypothetical and give you a false dilemma
>"yeah, so what I was saying is..."
>No, no no. Hang on. HANG. ON. Let's go back to that hypothetical [rambles for 5 minutes]
>"but..."
>DON'T INTERRUPT ME OR I'LL MOVE ON THIS IS MY SHOW
>"Okay so..."
>YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION I'M GOING TO KEEP ASKING YOU UNTIL I ANSWER
>"Ok, sorry Stefan. [makes good point]
>Sorry, but I don't understand. Anyway thanks for calling, but I'm gonna move on to the next caller

He actually does this. Why is he such a mean bastard?

Were you one of the guests who got their shit pushed in and now you're bitter?

he is justified quite often in doing that, but his most recent one regarding the nuking of Japan was off the rails. he went off on complete speculatory rants which were only ever ultimately appeals to emotion while lambasting the caller for going off topic the moment he mentioned Germany, before he could even make the point.

You were this faggot, weren't you?
youtube.com/watch?v=aNhxFK8a1_E

he was abused as a kid and probably had low self esteem and mental health problems and he managed to amass a huge audience in his fucked up neurotic obsession with 'philosophy' which bolsters him up but he's still relatively developmentally stunted and doesn't realize how nasty he comes off being so prideful and condescending to everyone who hasn't spent 30+ years of their life working on dirty-debate tactics with his relatively mild reasoning ability

something like that i think

i mean he regularly refers to 'going through tough times' and wanting to kill his mother so i think i'm about right

he probably doesn't realize how he comes off because if he did i think he'd realize people are less willing to donate to an egomaniac than a down to earth person

IIRC there is a group of autists who see themselves as master philosophers who have such a hateboner for Molymeme that they obsessively dissect every piece of content he produces and tries to dispute his points. I forget if this was on a forum or just a group of youtube accounts but I am certain they have trolled here for years making random Molyneux threads to attack him.

i find his approach hard to listen to at this point. His elaborate analogies are retarded and he has so may preconceived notions that he must fall back to no matter what. Essentially, he is a hack.

His latest vid is good

The long, allegorical diatribes get tiresome.

ONE?
DOLLAR!!!

kek, sounds about right

Video link?

He speaks the narcissistic homo dialect of english

this, op

The pride of Germany died by the millions on the Eastern Front during the war. Think of what that did to their genes.

This so fucking hard.
Are the Democrats ready to have a Dominionist as President? For like 10 years? I dare you.

I thought he had a lot of patience with the commie

youtube.com/watch?v=mxEH6Svngg4
Relevant

ShareBlue [aka CTR] ranting.

this has been posted on multiple threads Soros Shill bot tm detected.

Disregard them people. Shills only have power if they think what they say is relevant

So do we hate molymeme now and like milo? Or do we hate milo and like molymeme? Or do we like milo and molymeme and hate cernobitch and ben (((shapiro)))? Or is it we hate them all and like piewdiepie?

Mr Molymene J. Meneneux please accept Mr Cantwell's calls.

"DO YOU WANT ME SHOT?"
A clearly not-emotional argument.