Trump related news/info that does'nt deserve a thread

DOW jones increased in value from 17,888 in Nov 7th to 20,821 now. The growth had slowed down a bit, hanging around the 20,000 milestone. Only breaking through days after taking the oath.

Are Nige has handed him a offer from the queen of England to join the commonwealth. He seems to be cool with it as unless you want the queen thrown into the package it's more or less a friendship and trading club.
---
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/23/donald-trumps-love-royal-family-may-see-united-states-join-commonwealth/

Trump asks companies to prototype a wall design along with providing all costs etc. Then after deciding on a few he will ask them to bid the price down and decide from there. This is happening early next month.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/589410/Angela-Merkel-more-refugees-Syria-Iraq-German-chancellor-terrorism-ISIS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interesting Trump related facts.

He became president at the age of 70 years 7 months 7 days.

Trump became president in the year 5777 by the jewish calender.

The final count after delegates defected from both Trump and Hillary had him up by 77. 304 to 227.

dank president Trump pepe meme with the words cant stump the trump along with a link to cant stump the trump episode 4.

Trump once brought up when asked on tv durring his presidential run what he fought of Bill Clinton. I hear he is having alot of problems with everything coming out abput Jeffry Epstein and his island, whole lot of problems.

Donald means ruler of the world, scottish origin. John means chosen by god, hebrew origin. Trump as a word can mean many things. For one it means to beat someone, to win. So his name means ruler of the world and chosen by god to defeat his enemies.

His son don jr shares his first name so it has the same meaning.

Eric means eternal ruler. Norse origin.

Barron has multiple meanings. Mainly noble warrior/fighter or as a ruler, norman origin.

Ivanka means god is gracious, hebrew origin.

Tiffany in latin means manifestation of god. In greek gods incarnate.

Fredrick his father meant peacefull ruler, germanic origin. His fathers middle name was Christ.

His grandmothers last name on his fathers side was Christ before marrying. Her first name elizabeth which means either oath of God, or God is satisfaction, hebrew origin.

His mothers name is Mary, egyptian or hebrew origin. Unlike the other items on this list this name has probably over a dozen meanings. It's main meaning is gods bearer as in the mother to the son of god.
Her middle name Anne means favoured by god, hebrew origin.

AHHAHAAHHHAAAAA *COUGH* HAHAH

> queen considers Trump so weak-minded that she sees a chance to seize America back to the Empire
> that retard will probably agree
> USA will become a monarchy again

The eternal aryan is once again trying to turn us against eachother.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence

1776-2017, it was a good ride but now it's come to come back home

>Nige has handed him a offer from the queen of England to join the commonwealth
>Next week Trump announces formation of American Commonwealth, with UK as the first member.

*time

Your founding fathers are spinning in their graves at 180rpm.

Yeah that was a while ago. Things change people cease to exist.

Hell back then you would have just lived in another tiny kingdom in the holy roman empire. You'd leave for america if you knew what was good for you or you'd probably die in another pointless little war against other HRE kingdoms.

>Look at me... I am the King now.

Yet here I am, and mein Vaterland is ruling Europe with an iron fist.

It's not like the EU. Nor do you have to keep the queen.

So how about you sum up why they shouldnt join.

Oh, they should totally do that, so that everybody can laugh at them even more.

Mexico is still Mexico

Damn thats a shit quality poland ball comic.

And the nation your in is a husk of it's old self. Your future might be to be the biggest most brownest eiropeans. King over all the other shitskins. Or not as you don't really have any power. Everyone just lets you and France play pretend whilst unelected morons decide everything important.

Your welcome to it. Demographic shifts are a fucking bitch but atleast we are trying to uncuck ourselves. Your women and children are gang raped in the streets and you shrug and decide to continue with merkel or the even more left leaning twat.

You wont resist until your already dead.

>Same 2 people shitposting in the thread over a fantasy that'll never happen

go fuck yourselves retards, this shit won't happen and your queen can go fuck herself

Nah retard answer the question why not. Plenty of ex colonies have joined.

We've already started deporting them in droves, though. AfD is at 10% last time I checked, so they will make it into the Bundestag. MSM made a 180° turn and are now bashing against refugees and illegal immigrants. Afghanistan was declared a safe state for deportation. Immigrant/refugee numbers have declined drastically. In 2 days we'll get legal and FREE medical cannabis for all states while your government would just love to make it illegal again. But sure... you're the ones who "uncucked" themselves by electing a jew loving billionaire who will lead you into the next war.

I told you they should.

Assuming Trump serves a full 8 years, he will have to reduce the debt by $208 billion EVERY MONTH if he wants to eliminate the debt by his last month in office.

So he is already $170 billion behind.

But it's a good start.

Your deflecting.

Why not?

Why not what? Are you illiterate? I WANT it to happen, it will be hilarious.

>We've already started deporting them in droves, though.
>MSM made a 180° turn and are now bashing against refugees and illegal immigrants.
You're in denial.

>In 2 days we'll get legal and FREE medical cannabis for all states while your government would just love to make it illegal again.
DUDE WEED

Denial of facts? That's what your president is best at. Do you even follow our MSM? Or are you still living back in 2015 when it was actually justified to laugh at us?

AFD does'nt look to have improved in over a year and now the left wing jew that people tried shilling on here will likely beat her.

As to the media I think that is horseshit. A change in some right wing media I could see but your to cucked for most to risk it.

Anyone else here find it anoying when none anglos claim shit that they know can't be properly checked because unless it's blowing up no english speaking website gives a toss about Germany or whatever.

Joining the Commonwealth as an associate member (or whatever it's called) sounds like a win-win to me.

Lrn 2 reed flags faggt.

I did'nt elect him. I did vote for brexit and converted many people.

It has always been justified to laugh at your pathetic state. Your MSM sucks migrant cock, Merkel or Schulz will become your next leader, they both want to introduce hundreds of millions more migrants into your country.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/589410/Angela-Merkel-more-refugees-Syria-Iraq-German-chancellor-terrorism-ISIS

>tfw 1776 is reversed

You've been a running joke since the turkroach invasion. We cucked you and now you're being cucked by mudslime and shitskins.

A private organization opening a chapter in the US does not mean that I'm going to start spelling color with a U anytime soon. At least read the shit you're posting beforehand. Unless you're a Russian shill, in which case, hello, Comrade! How was borscht line today?

Yeah there is no way he aims that high. Lets say he has the choice to really tighten the belt. He could force more austerity he could cut back on all the things he promised to increase the budget of.

Or he could decide that this optimism and drive behind the market is to some degree a illusion. If Trump is building massive walls along the border, fixing most of the roads bridges etc high speed railways. Or hiring a massive modernised army navy etc along with all the incentives to hire us workers he assures the little guy that things are going to be ok. He can risk starting up that buissness. The investors see that America is roaring back and they want a slice.

If played right everything will just feed off itself.

If he decides to tighten the budget the effect wont be the same.

For those interested the germans where a bit similar in some ways. One of the biggest pushes that turned Germany from the lowest GDP per capita to the richest in what was it 3 years. A big portion of that was building shit.

The surplus of low skilled jobs could also be great for people on welfair to ether get a job they can do or to be broken out of a cycle. It would be hard claiming you couldnt find anyjobs. The new ones plus the spics that leave should help.

Why in your opinion is it bad for them then.

>AFD does'nt look to have improved in over a year and now the left wing jew that people tried shilling on here will likely beat her.
What kind of improvement did you expect? They are an inexperienced fringe party, anything above 5% is good and will get them seats - which is all they aim for this year. Nobody I know wants Schulz, people here shill for him to trigger right wing voters. CDU and SPD always get pretty close results, and CDU is leading.

>As to the media I think that is horseshit. A change in some right wing media I could see but your to cucked for most to risk it.
It doesn't matter what you think when you don't follow our media. You still have the "prejudices" from all that spam in 2015/16. Things have changed. ZDF for example is not "some right wing media", it's what normies watch every evening, MSM.

Yeah I didn't check, thought I was replying to the burger.

>Your MSM sucks migrant cock
Not anymore, that was my point. Shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about. Quoting some tabloid from the UK doesn't exactly help your cause, you're just embarrassing yourself. Kinda like Trump, so that fits. Things have started to change months ago, ultimately our media are opportunistic just like Merkel. If you were able to watch them and understand them you'd know what I'm talking about. MSM now propagate better vetting and faster deportations and so on.

Why am I even talking to people who don't listen anyways?

Well at least you didn't resort to calling me Ahmed or Muhamad... yet.

Enjoy Merkel or Shultz next election Muhammad Ahmed.

It's not necessarily bad for them, say economically. But it goes against everything they used to stand for... like you said "many of our former colonies joined us again"... remember that New Model Army song "51st state of America"? Now it's going to be the other way round, and the irony amuses me. And will upset many others, at least I'm certain about that.

Are you serious. No one besides german dispora and Austrians give a shit. Most of the time when I try fact checking a claim I cant find a single English article about this big thing merkel said or this law change or whatever. I confirmed it in the end using translaion tools and checking if the website was german msm.

I don't think none anglos really grasp how little we care about their silly nonsense.

Merkel, most likely. With AfD in the parliament where they can learn the ropes and expand their influence.

Merkel wouldn't dare to say such things, she sends their minions to test the waters. You should know she's opportunistic as fuck and ultimately will do what she things gets her the most votes in the upcoming election. And I was talking about the telly, mainstream evening news which I started following again after noticing the change.

I mentioned nothing about the u.

Also your screeching about Russian shills gives you away as a shill or troll yourself.

>I don't think none anglos really grasp how little we care about their silly nonsense.

Considering you don't care you're pretty vocal about our internal affairs. Enjoy your Brexit and your Pakis.

I wish, those guys probably get paid well, considering it's still legal to hang people for treason in the US. More money than I'm making. And the u thing would come up eventually, if they try and put us back in the commonwealth.

Also, a cookie is the one with chocolate, biscuits are dry and good with gravy, chips are the ones in a sealed bag, and, let's face it, after all these years, it really should be called Dr. Whom.

No they originally wanted to keep the king. They hated our goverment not our king. No taxation without represention and all that.

To my knowledge the commonwealth doesnt have any power to force anything on the us goverment. As I said it's pretty much a club. If it did anything more usefull than having get together parties and trading it woukd be in the news. This is probably the first article I have seen about it since brexit and that was about how we can try trading more with the commonwealth.

When it comes to merkel I normaly look it up if she has flip floped again. I swear the bitch goes from pro to anti immigrant every few months.

Merkel has been silent lately, but one of "her" guys (to be honest I don't know who exactly) came forward and promised a harder stance on refugees, better vetting, faster deportation and so on. They also consider identifying refugees without papers over the smartphones they own and even monitor their calls to check which country they actually come from. They also consider stuff like those ankle thingies for "risky immigrants". Things are falling into place. Merkel sits in the background and waits if those things become popular, then they will prolly happen.

The attack on Xmas didn't go unnoticed, people are scared and angry and want the fugees out.

By the way, current "scandal" is that Erdogan wants to come to Germany to promote changes in the Turkish constitution (most Turks here have double nationality and can vote there), which currently causes outrage on social media because nobody wants him here. Also something which came on MSM right today. But hey, we're sooo cucked.

I can't be bothered to really argue about chips so I'll keep it short. You didnt start calling them french fries until ether ww1 or ww2. Cant remember when, you where oddly enough in belgium. Before that it was ether chips or chips tried the french way or whatever.

And chips in our style is nothing like yours. It just tastes of fried carbohydrate. Ours is thicker and fried for far less time so it's a very different texture a flavour. When you buy it you also always get big portions which is nice. American french fries always seem overpriced when I have seen it for sale somewhere.

Those constitutional changes are about bringing the death sentence back so that he can get rid of his opponents more easily, and stuff like that, by the way. Of course people are pissed and don't want him here.

So youre telling me obama inherited a bloated government and trump inherited a managed government

No faggot, your media is not suddenly changing their mind on migrants, you're making that up.

Can you read? Those are Obama's LAST DAYS

Lol turkeys leader is making a campaign stop in germany. You can't make this shit up.

What x mas attack? They try burying any terrorist attack they can get away with so I normaly don't find out unless pol digs it up or I go looking. If your looking it seems the small scale attempts happen almost daily in europe

Yeah because building up more debt than every other us president in history combined is'nt leaving a mess.

Lol I think so far the only thing anyone has mentioned is the commonwealth thing. I'd have thought atleast one person would have posted before scrolling down and fleeing

>Lol turkeys leader is making a campaign stop in germany. You can't make this shit up.
As I said, Turks living here can vote on shit in Turkey, so politicians come here to campaign. It's disgusting, but "understandable". Current gist is that they don't want him here officially, but he can come as a private person since he's a "free man" and just rent rooms out of his own pocket... So it's being discussed if our gubment should tell him they don't want that, so that he's "diplomatically" forced to stay home (but he might come regardless, he doesn't give a fuck, and we won't ban him from entering, probably)

>What x mas attack? They try burying any terrorist attack they can get away with
Dude what? They only major terror attack which happened in Germany at all. Last xmas some muzzie drove a truck into Berlin's xmas fair, killing 12 people. Since then we secure party areas with concrete blocks and police with automatic guns, Cologne has banned assault trucks from the whole city during carnival festivities right now, and so on.

Noticed that as well, also in other threads... either Sup Forums is slow today or everybody else is shitposting in some other thread I didn't notice or did hide.

So you're telling me Obama's plan started working well exactly when he left

>Are Nige has handed him a offer from the queen of England to join the commonwealth. He seems to be cool with it as unless you want the queen thrown into the package it's more or less a friendship and trading club.

>Are Nige has handed him a offer from the queen of England to join the commonwealth.
would rather die

Alright m8, seems your thread is dead. I'm out, have a nice day. This was a surprisingly civil chat, going by Sup Forums standards.

I love this meme. KEKEkekeKEK

Bump

Oh yeah nm. I tbought that was atleast a month further back. I think the casualy count is higher than what I heard at the time. Did they find more bodies or did some of them die afterwards.

Brexit asks US to join commonwealth for British trade benefits to offset EU penalties. Trump happily agrees to hold talks.
Britain becomes 51st state and has to support things like Muslim travel bans, deportation, and the 2nd Amendment.
That's how to negotiate a deal. Still not tired of winning yet Mr. President.

Dunno what number you have in mind. Just checked, he killed the driver and 11 visitors, and injured 48 more. If you remember a lower deathcount then probably some died in hospital afterwards.

you wish

> open borders with Britain
> say hello to all the shitskins from London