twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sicks gorillion votes

>mfw it matters not :)

Hillary Clinton will never be president

>lost
>is the president

Kys cuck.

and yet you lost :^)
we're the minority and yet we're in control of all 3 branches of governement :^)
Can't imagine being more cucked than this :^)

>yfw you remember hillary still lost and popular vote doesnt matter

>tfw I got a (You) with this quality of digits

GUYS THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS
I actually think leafs are posting from a different dimension.

President Trump. House. Senate. Surpreme Court. Dozens of EOs. Illegals BTFO. This is the happiest I have been in my life. Your pasta means fuck all.

>Dubbtripzquadsss
>leaf get
>always a leaf get

Well memed leaf.

Check em!

>Democrats had 4 million dead people vote for hillary, just like they also had 3 million dead vote for obama
>LOL
>KEK
>BTFO BRUMPMUPPORTERS

OY VEY DON'T FORGET THE 6 GORILLION GOYIM VOTE FOR BASED (((SCHULZ))) SECURE THE EXISTANCE OF ISRAEL TRUE PATRIOT OF AMERICA WOULD NEVER FORGET OUR GREATEST ALLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST REMEMBER DRUMPF IS NOT YOUR PRESIDENT UNDEMOCRATIC BAN OF FREE MOVEMENT OF HIGHLY SKILLED MIGRANT WORKERS FROM COUNTRIES OF RICH HISTORY IS FASCISM REMEMBER THE MELANIN-RICHED FELLOW AMERICANS WITH AWE-INSPIRING HISTORY OF ROYAL MAGNIFICENCE ARE SUPERIOR TO THE WHITE CIS MALE REMEMBER TO WATCH MORE ELECTRIC JEW TO STAY TUNED ON THE LATEST SHOWS ABOUT 10 ALTERNATIVE FACTS SPOUTED FROM THE PUTRID MOUTH OF YOUR SOON-TO-BE-IMPEACHED PUTIN PUPPET

but that's right, she did win the popular vote and he's actually not my president

bitch please

OY GEVEALT GOYIM MAKE SURE YOU STUDY FOR YOUR HOLOCAUST CLASS, WOULDNT WANT TO BE LABELED RACIST AND CAST OUT FROM SOCIETY GOYIM NOT LIKE THAT RACIST BASTID TRUMP IMPLIED AMERICA SHOULD HAVE BORDERS WAT A RACIST LITERALLY HITLER, GOYIM, BOUNDARIES ARE MADE UP LINES, EXCEPT FOR ISRAEL, REMEMBA GOY TAKE YOUR RITALIN NOW AND EAT YOUR HORMONALLY CHARGED MCDONALDS NOW GOYIM, RAISE YOUR ODDLY BROWN EYED AND CURLY HAIRED GOYIM MONGREL KID GOYIM! CONSUME YOUR MADE UP SHIT NEWS NETWORK SLIME GOYIM!

That feeling when you remember trump won

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Hillary is the President in exile. A tyrant is currently in power and the world does not recognize a undemocratic president.

b-but goyim, I...

This is what I think about thaaaat ...

Pic Related

Fucking leaves

ummmmm, hi name is ZugrumpflenboogereatertrumpdrumpfdiddlypoopoomandingdonDRUMPF you fucktard. gys