If you had to choose between one or the other

would you rather have unchecked mexican/central american immigration or unchecked islamic/middle eastern immigration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

burritos don't explode

Mexican immigration. They're like us. Too lazy to commit cultural and religious warfare.

neither

what the fuck is "soy terrorist"?

maybe soja terrorist?

I am yo no not a soy terrorist terrorista. He says he's not into soy terrorist.

>let muslims in or else they will get violent!

I've heard enough, you are not staying here.... there are lot's of islamic countries you CAN go to, is there a reason you won't?

Neither preferably but when you look at Europe. Id take mexicans any day. Europe's problems are 10× worse while their massive immigration is only a few years old. Also wouldn't want to risk things getting blown up.

San Diego here

Unchecked Mexicans have resulted in less casualties, I guess

"no soy" means "of soy" in japanese, sempai

I think fewer Arabs would actually come over here, but assuming equal numbers, Mexicans any day.

It's Spanish conjugation of (to be) that is referring to yourself (нп: я = -ю, y, и тaк дaлee. )

weeb trash

Deus Vult. We cannot let in the saracen scum

They are waging genetic warfare against our white nation.

> If I`d know Trump`s Russian is fluent, I`d call him russiaboo
Oh, a peasant.

mexicans just seem to be generally dysfunctional and lazy but keep to their own communities

islam meanwhile is basically a virus that corrupts its host countries until its infected the whole

...Yet

This. I'd rather have lazy spics any day of the week than fucking cancerous muzzies.

>keep to their own communities
>not a virus
Beaners come by the truckload everyday and each one has about 8 kids that are citizens and all survive thanks to gringo's modern medicine.

we've been dealing with unchecked mexican/central american immigrants for 100+ years... they tend to blend into society and make america great... where as most unchecked islamic/middle eastern immigrants don't blend in, and make america shit

>burritos don't explode
this, fpbp

They both behead people, both start gangs

Not so much difference between the two. Only Mexicans don't really understand their religion while Arabs do.

SoCal user here, this so fucking muhc, they are a virus. I hate them so fucking much

none, I'd subsidize bachelor white males to bastard a horde of whites for the federal government to militaristically raise as ubermensch the way our lads were meant to be raised. youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE&t=2s

ayy dude im socal too
here's hoping

Not even that
They go after other Mexican girls
They actively seek out Mexican girls
The ones who go after white girls either look white or are wannabe niggers and are therefore only Mexican in name

It reads
I am NOT a terrorist
Soy means am

They do, it just takes some time for it to come out your ass is all

Fucking Mexicans. While they have gang members, they don't habitually suicide bomb or do acts of terrorism. Commit crimes? Yes. Commit terrifying crimes? Yes. But causing crimes for the sole purpose of terrifying individuals of other races and religions? Not so much.

Except most spica aren't lazy
Second generation, bastard anchor children usually are, but that's in regards to the mother already having been an idiotic wannabe nigger in the first place
Those are not Mexicans
They are essentially niggers

Choice 3, White European lineage immigrants.

We have much more rape and murder per capital than even France or sweden

I would happily take 2 burritos for every mudslime that gets the boot!

Besides, Mexico and America have gone pretty hand in hand for a while, so it's not like a totally different culture. Family values and religion are shared, and that means a lot.

White boys need to make a single filed line and suck my fucking chorizo. You guys need to quit them fucking drugs already. Pirahna mouth is not sexy mkay? Bunch of whining meth heads on here. 24 hour mental diarrhea being shared here. Its embarrassing. "Successful " people dont have this much time to fuck off. I can tell whos on welfare complaing on the internet and who has to go to bed and get ready for work in the morning. Later fags. Keep buying meth!