DONALD TRUMP IMPEACHMENT INEVITABLE

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/24/impeach-trump-most-democrats-already-say-yes/?utm_term=.af7b715889ea

Other urls found in this thread:

predictit.org/Contract/5470/Will-Donald-Trump-be-impeached-in-2017#data
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neat

>those tabs and bookmarks
You shills aren't even hiding anymore are you

repubs control the white house, senate, and house

who cares about powerless democrats

newfag

Democrats want Trump impeached

More at 11

kek the bait thread

also for what they want to impeach him
leaked emails?

>sees filename
thanks for correcting the record

>minority party with no majority in either chamber wants the president to be impeached
Can't wait for 2018 when the dems lose even more seats because their voters are fucking lazy.

go back to /r/the_donald you fucking newfag

>this many people seem to think impeachment just means a do-over because they disagree with the election results

Wew, leftists sure are stupid in the current year.

That's just a pointless measure of leftist butthurt.

>tabs

Serious question, why are you shills so incompetent?

For what though?

>powerless
They're shattered but not powerless. Don't kid yourself. They're still fooling some libtards into thinking they're the majority and everyone is out protesting/rioting.

If you had any other flag I'd say those were joke tabs. As a leaf...

>Being this new
Just fucking die already pls

tabs made me lol

Wow, Democrats don't like a Republican president.

Truly unique times we live in.

They don't care as long as they get their shitpost bux

>no blacked.com
>no gayerotica.com
OP, you're slipping. The tab maymay is a holy tradition of our people.

ayyyyy lmao eating the b8 m8

Good luck trying to impeach a president whose party also controls the legislature.

>most democrats already say yes
kek, dems have been calling for impeachment since before he was even president.
>trump's cabinet trying to get in
>perfect split every time
This is just partisan bullshit. This is why 2 party systems are completely fucked. When anyone can predict the outcome before the vote, it's not a good system. It's a farce.

Left logic:

Figure out how to punish someone. Figure out WHY after.

>den of hooknoses screeched that Trump will never win for 2 years straight
>Trump wins
>den of hooknoses now wants him impeached

News at 11.

nice

You stole my repeating integers you negro

Most Dems are traitors to the nation.

OY VEY DON'T FORGET THE 6 GORILLION POPULAR VOTES GOYIM VOTE FOR BASED (((SCHULZ))) SECURE THE EXISTANCE OF ISRAEL TRUE PATRIOT OF AMERICA WOULD NEVER FORGET OUR GREATEST ALLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST REMEMBER DRUMPF IS NOT YOUR PRESIDENT UNDEMOCRATIC BAN OF FREE MOVEMENT OF HIGHLY SKILLED MIGRANT WORKERS FROM COUNTRIES OF RICH HISTORY IS FASCISM REMEMBER THE MELANIN-RICHED FELLOW AMERICANS WITH AWE-INSPIRING HISTORY OF ROYAL MAGNIFICENCE ARE SUPERIOR TO THE WHITE CIS MALE REMEMBER TO WATCH MORE ELECTRIC JEW TO STAY TUNED ON THE LATEST SHOWS ABOUT 10 ALTERNATIVE FACTS SPOUTED FROM THE PUTRID MOUTH OF YOUR SOON-TO-BE-IMPEACHED PUTIN PUPPET

>being this disgustingly new

>Having a MAC
On till they get touch screens, I'm never going to buy a Jewbook from Apple. It's a waste of money.

>macbook screenshoot

L E A F
E
A
F

hgfhfg

Republican Party gains house and Senate super majorities as well as the last few needed state legs and starts passing new amendments making leftist ideologies illegal and punishable by public execution.

This is the weakest the democrats have been in literally like 100 years. All they can do is make a bunch of noise with their autistic screeching. They're irrelevant and powerless, 2018 midterms are going to be a massacre.

The real threat to Trump resides in his own party, and they're very much a real danger.

Shills detected

Impeachment will never happen. He will be installed as permanent dictator. My numbers confirm this. Heil Trump.

>the washington kike, stating the retarded obvious

Most democrats say that a republican president will be impeached?
What a surprise.

Kys my dude

>
>
>
>
>
>

you all took the meta b8. newfags

They don't know how the government works and think that if impeachment happens Trump automatically gets removed from office (no) and that they get to pick who replaces him (also no).

They are profoundly retarded.

call him a newfag for pointing out sliders? way to give yourselves away as paid shills.

Burn the Washington Post to the ground.

>repubs control the white house, senate, and house

They don't particularly like the current President. They are all neo-cons and he upsets their status quo. They'd remove him in favor of Pence in a heartbeat.

>when you're retarded and pretend you're cool to fit in

>most-democrats-already-say-yes/
who would've guessed

There's only a few, altho powerful, repubs who will wage war on Trump. The overwhelming majority would never dare cross him.

AHAHA I FUCKING KNEW IT
DRUMPF IS FINISHED

roflmy fucking eggo

It's not how any of this works!:

1)Constitutionally, who can call an impeachment?

The Speaker of the house, Paul fucking Ryan. A republican.

2)If Trump is impeached, what the fuck happens?

Not a god damn consequential thing, unless they follow up the discharge procedure.

3) If his own party impeaches and discharges him, who runs this mf?

Vice president, Mike "LBTQP-BBQ" Pence.

4)Bu-but if he's ousted too by Paul Ryan and the GOP, who takes his place?

Paul Fucking Ryan would take the VP's place, if for some reason the GOP wanted to oust both the President and the VP and follow up both with discharge processes.

*considering the congress and senate are pretty stacked with GOP, don't expect any of this to happen at all.

Fucking dems. Read a god damn book. Or the constitution.

Or just kys.

wow you mean to say trumps official opposition would like to have him removed from power???!?!? colour me surprised

>Aaron Blake

1) US Constitution explicitly says that you can't impeach a federal official unless they commit a felony
2) Democrats don't have the numbers to impeach anyone
3) attempting to set a precedent that you can just start impeachment hearings against any president that you don't like will have major repercussions on US politics

34 senate seats coming up in 2018. 67 required for impeachment. If you guys can meme Trump supporters on these seats, the dems + repub establishment will no longer control him and you'll see the true Trump you want to see

this pisses me off. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO IMPEACH HIM FOR???? WHAT CRIME HAS HE DONE??? YOU JUST GOING TO MAKE SOME SHIT UP BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HIM?!?!?!? EVEN IF HE WERE CHARGED WITH SOMETHING DOES INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY NOT APPLY TO PEOPLE YOU DON"T AGREE WITH?!?!?!?! FFFUUUUUUUU

say what?

If you're 100% sure Trump will not be impeached, bet today. The prices are as listed.

So if you bet $1,000 you'll get $1,234 back if he isn't impeached by the end of the year.

$234 risk free money.

predictit.org/Contract/5470/Will-Donald-Trump-be-impeached-in-2017#data

he is incompatant

>Democrats have a 99% chance of winning the impeachment trial.

(((checked)))

That is an absolutely disgusting diagram to use as 'evidence'. They're seriously going to use two polls taken 6 years into a presidency for two presidents, and a poll taken not even 6 weeks into another?

Jesus christ! Why not use some comparative polls from about the same time? How many republicans wanted Obama impeached in HIS first 6 weeks? Did they forget about the Tea Party?

I think max bet is like 850 or something

Still not a bad lil' payout if it wins

>incompatant
it's spelled incompetent
also not a felony faggot

>the guys that lost want the president impeached
The first chart literally shows this is nothing new