Three children approach you with a wooden flute...

Three children approach you with a wooden flute. The three children cannot agree on who is the rightful owner of the flute, so they decide to ask you to choose one of them.

Child A claims the flute is rightfully his because he is the one who crafted it with his own two hands.
Child B says he deserves to have the flute because he is poor and has no other toys, whereas the other two children are very rich.
Child C insists that he is best suited to own the flute because he is the only one who actually has musical talent, and will therefore make the best use of the flute.

Who do you give the flute to, Sup Forums?

I keep it myself.

A, how is this even a question? Unless there is some other information being withheld from us he's the only one with a claim to it.

i sell it to the highest bidder

It's mine, I'm bigger than children.

Snap it in half and show them my much prettier flute.

A, Anyone who says otherwise is retarded.

Child A crafted it, and it is therefore his property.

The circumstances of child B give him no claim on it. Likewise, the talents of child C do not justify appropriating it.

B, according to actual ethics

the one with the best boi pucci

This.
/thread

A, of course.

One is entitled to the product of his own labour.

A, unless he sold it to B or C. This is retarded.

A, (Assuming the children are telling the truth)

I'd kidnap the flute and ask for a ransom from the rich kid's parents.

Obviously it belongs to the first kid.

ask child A to make 2 new flutes together with child B, while child C will teach both of them how to play their flutes for his own one.

all 3 of them will be richer than just having a flute at the end and bonded some deeper friendship.

Child A. Now if he wants to, he can put it up for sale in a voluntary exchange of goods so that another person may make use of it. Everything has a price, goods are not made for free.

A, although I honestly don't think C is a terrible choice.

B is a faggot, though.

Break the flute in 3, give them each a piece and tell them sharing is better than having nothing.

There is only one person who owns it and it's the person who made it. All others are cucks who wanna steal his hard work.

>B

The other two kids can just buy or make more flutes.

flute always win

break the flute over child b's head and tell child a and c to drag him off my property, with haste.

First post best post

Why would the answer not be A.

instructions unclear
upload reddit tier meme riddle to Sup Forums and wait for (yous)

This. It's not even hard to think.
B and C is trying to steal. If one of them payed for the flute it's another story.

A

Stick it in my asshole.
See who laughs.
The kid who cries gets the flute.

Me, since they gave me the flute to give to one of them without a binding contract I can choose to keep it.

Now I sell it.

Ahh, typical right-wing, capitalist scum. I respect your opinions, however.

Because it is 'Heeeeeyuman right©' and 'ItIsOnlyFair©'

Aristotle says C.

A, he made it and therefore has the sole right to ownership.

This is a retarded question.

A, obviously. Anything else is Marxism.

this is a nice answer

from a realistic pov, A isnt going to give a fuck about his flute a week later
B is clearly a nignog
C is the only one with reason to use the flute

If I am forced to choose, and the claims of each individual child are not contested by the others, then I'd give Child A the flute.

We'll then Aristotle is a faggot.

Kill those who violate the NAP

sorry for the shitty get

What do you say?

|
|>
|
|

Have your (you), kike.

>Call someone scum
>I respect your opinions

If he made it he is the only one with a right to it.

What is his justification?

You can fuck off.

Why can't I tell them all to screw off and keep it for myself?

It doesn't say that you can't.

Underrated

A made the flute so it belongs to him. Most likely he will sell the flute to C so he can see his creation being used. Fuck B.

Child B. He is the least fortunate of the group and deserves the flute, as the other two can just purchase new ones.

How can I believe any of them? I just walk away and carry on with my day.

The guy who built it

Get your filthy greedy peasant hands off his shit you fucking peasants. Make your own.

So everyone less fortunate than I is entitled to my belongings?
Whenever I craft something, does a poor person have a right to steal it?

cuck

>MINDBLOWN
The right answer right here.
/Thread

Said like a true leaf

I don't like children. I'd probably just laugh nervously and walk away.

>property owner
>gibs me dat nigger
>I deserve free college because I'm better then everyone else libcuck

Well this IS a tuffy....

Whoever is holding the flute.

>steal flute
>the flutes parents (kids hands) get scared
>his hands pay a ransom
>use money to buy three more flutes
>hand them out
>easy

plot twist

>steal all 5 flutes again and collect another ransom to buy more flutes

Youngest of 3. I'm top right, the oldest is bottom left, the middle listens to me but doesn't give much of a fuck, so is kind of bottom right.

Who gives a shit about a flute I've got 3 new prostitutes.

lel

>AM I BEING SOLICITED?!?! DONT TRED ON ME

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

A is a crafter, not a flute player
C is supposedly already playing aa specific instrument

Leaves B with the flute. He can help a building better flutes and learn together with C. It's a potential win/win/win situation

child A

Invite the 3 kids over for pizza and say you think you're hot shit don't cha

>violating the NAP
You push the kids into meth and THEN get them to willingly hand over their bodies for more.

Not what I said. When one has great wealth, they can afford to sacrifice some of their belongings to the less fortunate. It's how it works in first world countries.

switch top right with bottom right

>force child A to make 999 more flutes
>force child C to impregnate 1000 women to spread his musically talented seed
>listen to beautiful symphony performed by eugenics children's orchestra while child B starves to death

They probably don't get along. You are assuming they will cooperate.

You are overthinking it.

If you make something, you ought to own it unless it's been established that you are making it for someone.

Your logic is shit anyway.

A being a crafter doesn't mean he can't own a flute.
C owning an instrument has nothing to do with this.

You aren't clever.

Child A. Tell him to make more flutes and sell them and have a giveaway that is predetermined for some of the poor for marketing purposes. Be sure to give flutes to the richest so the poor and middle class want them, too.

If you care about B, why give him A's flute. Just buy him another flute with your money, not A's

Snap it into thirds and give a piece to each of the children. Throw any of them in the gulag if they complain.

You still have to benefit society in some way.

God damn it Justin...How did you get past the parental lock?

So what you're saying is Child A already owns it but the other 2 just want it? yeah no fuck off twats make your own flutes

I make them fight to death for it.

If any of them decline, then they didn't want it enough.

Whoever kills the others had strong blood and will benefit humanity.

They can afford to make the sacrifice, sure. But that doesn't mean you make a sacrifice for them, you dumbass.

What I said was pretty spot on to what you are saying.

Ultimately you shouldn't get to make the fucking call.

And no, it isn't how it works in first world countries appart from a small amount of tax payer dollars being spent on welfare. That's different than this. In no first world country is your physical property given to someone else because a stupid fucker like yourself wants to make the "right choice" for everyone.

>>>/leftypol/

>y-you too,

Because there's more to gain and to loose than a flute depending on the decision.

Child A deserves the flute.

If children B or C desire the flute, they must offer something in exchange for it. One does not simply steal in a right or wrong scenario.

>thinking the children are all white
It's obviously an allegory, the white man is the builder, the nigger the poor fag and the Asian the autist who was forced by his parents into flute lessons

marxism: those who produce should keep it.
a marxist should chose A since giving it to other without consent would be exploitation of labour.

A

B should have crafted it himself. What the state needs to give him is the ability to craft one himself

C should rent A's, giving him a some of what he earns through performing with it

Stupid fucking question. A

Kick B in the ass repeatedly for being a whiny bitch, and tell him to go to work.
The flute is A, and he can sell it to C since they are both rich.

How it the authoritarian right C?

How?

I suppose it depends but this doesn't sit right with me.

>implying children are people
They're just abortions that haven't happened yet, NAP doesn't apply.

B can suck a dick

>Child C insists that he is best suited to own the flute because he is the only one who actually has musical talent, and will therefore make the best use of the flute.
This is the Sup Forums viewpoint, what with their "muh white IQ" spiel. Prove me wrong.

I can't decide between A or C.
B can just die in a ditch though useless piece of shit.

The kid who made it

kill the other two, they're niggers