Trump eats well done steak with ketchup

"The President ordered a well-done steak. An aged New York strip. He ate it with catsup as he always does."

ijr.com/2017/02/810965-trump-ditched-the-press-to-have-dinner-heres-how-the-president-acts-when-no-one-is-watching/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love tomatoes. this is truly a man of the people. I put ketchup on eggs also. eat me!

This is one of the few gripes I have about Trump, but it's essentially a moot point. Has shit taste in steak, but doesn't drink, smoke or drugs, so I can't say anything.

If nobody was looking he would be eating tendies.

How could a rich person ever do this?

Sounds like fake news to me

What does it say about you rarefags when the most powerful person on the planet likes their steak well done AND with ketchup?

I used to do this when I was a young teen.

i dont believe it

He can eat steak however the fuck he wants

How the fuck can anyone with a palate so shitty that they eat well done steak with ketchup think that it's a good idea to make their own line of steaks?

I think millionaire ketchup sounds delicious. I just hate the cheap stuff normal people see in stores. I've had home made that was the best sauce ever hands down. Also who really gives a shit how someone takes their steak? Jesus this gay earth just keeps getting gayer

He also has shit taste in suits, home decor, haircut and probably a lot of other things.
But who cares?

>One woman shouts at him “Donald, it's my birthday!” Trump stops and says “Happy birthday,” as he hugs the elated woman. “How about a birthday present? Let's take a photo,” he says to her, afterward telling the woman she looks very young and has great skin.

What does this mean?

Dr Pavel, I'm POTUS

Be yourself Don. No matter how fucking unclassy you may be. Don't forget to ask for a slice of Costco cake for desert. That shit is delicious.

Now that you mention it, he has a pretty tacky aesthetic overall. Kinda like if white trash or a nigger became a billionaire. At least his arm candy is okay looking.

One more voter for life.

AHAHAHAH

/ck/ BTFO

Are Ivanka's panties made of solid gold?

That's pretty terrible.

but its definitely not important, just more leftist damage control; carry on.

>well done

that the President has time to take photos with fans on their special day, and knows which flattering comments women of that age group like to hear

If Trump does something classy he's a rich elitist asshole, if Trump does something humbling he's a stupid buffoon.

>t. CTR

Trump would probably know. He gives off some pretty creepy and suggestive vibes about her. He's probably sniffing.

He's fucking 70 years old, cut him some slack

DRUMPF BTFO

Democrats are so desperate for "news" they're writing about his possible taste in steaks. Talk about grasping at straws.

ketchup is for children

>An aged New York strip. He ate it with catsup

WTF I hate Trump now!

NO
FUCKS
GIVEN

wouldn't you be protective of your daughter her if you knew DC was filled with pedophile vampires?

Truly expensive cuts of steak (you'll only be aware of this is if you're rich) are to be eaten well-done, *not* medium-rare.

Plebs and the middle class are not aware of this

How have people not figured out that literally every thing he does in his personal life is more or less trolling?

ketchup is fucking fine, anti-ketchup signalling is the gayest thing to come out of the US

The president preferring their steaks well done with ketchup is a news story you whore.

We heard about Bush Sr. and his pork rinds, Clinton and his McDonalds, Bush and his pretzels, and my favorite Obama and his mustard

youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE

It's nice light reading hearing about presidents weird food preferences, not every political story needs to be 100% serious all the time.

lol

This

I happen to think his home is pretty good looking for what they could make of it in a tower

i usually make my own sauce with the drippings of the steak with some ketchup and Worcestershire . Boil it up with some peppa and brown sugar mixed in. delicious

Somtimes I prefer a mediocre steak (strip and some fried eggs) versus a try hard rare steak.

My dad does the same shit and he has a fucking phd. Doesn't mean a thing. Taste is taste.

Wow makes you think. I suppose us plebs are also not aware that the finest steak is eaten with McDonalds-tier kids sugar paste smeared on it too? Maybe he can get a side order of CoCo Puffs and get a free toy at the bottom of the box. Is that what they do at the country club, Francis?

I know what the most expensive steaks in the world are and you're wrong, cooking them to well will ruin them, and I've got to assume you're LARPing about being rich.

A cow is a fucking cow. Steak comes from the same part of the cow. There isn't some magic cow out there that only tastes good when well done only rich people can afford.

I eat steak with ketchup too. Steak sauce is too spicey

Obama and his hot dogs with walnut sauce

The American thing to do would have been to eat the steak with ranch dressing, not ketchup. For shame!

I actually like him for that. He's a billionaire but doesn't belong to the bourgeoisie.
Funny thing is : liberals hate him for that (Clinton was a perfect example of an old bourgeois cunt).

>not cooking all your meat well done

It's almost like you enjoy the taste of blood and squishy meat

wtf I hate steak now

I thought it was A-1 Sauce

'tolerant' liberals everywhere disagree

What's it like being an immense faggot from a tax haven?

As a former well done steak eater, it's hilarious watching it crash and burn. But seriously, you are having the meatloaf.

>1 post by this id
>100000 reposts by this robot

Didn't Trump said he trusts McDonalds in food safety standards than regular fancy restaurants?

Here's the relevant Donald Trump quote"

“I’m a very clean person. I like cleanliness. I think you’re better off going there than someplace you have no idea where the food is coming from. It’s a certain standard,” Trump continued, straight-faced. “The one thing about the big franchises: one bad hamburger, you can destroy McDonald’s. One bad hamburger, you take Wendy’s and all these other places and they’re out of business.”

I would admire it if it wasn't the product of an entire lifetime of never being criticized.

How the fuck does a robot get past the kaptcha?

Kobe beef. Bitch

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump's steaks get burnt, but in all seriousness we can't let him get the A1 sauce

This has been a critical on him since the 80's

Probably not a robot, but the mods are a joke on this board.

steak is not food.

is that nigel?

Anybody that orders Kobe Beef well done deserves to have their ass kicked for wasting that much money.

He does have a point. Corporate wouldn't risk a franchisee destroying their name.

Also, a good steak NEVER needs any sauce.

Nice. I eat my fish with mustard.

8/10. Keked out loud.

Obviously it means he's an egotistical maniac that thinks his photos are worth a billion times their weight in gold. Only an out of control monster like Drumpf would make a throwaway comment like that about a birthday. Not to mention bodily contact without consent and catcalling. Ree.

I mean, the POINT of ordering kobe beef is the marbling of fat in the middle.

It's ESPECIALLY important not to cook well done with kobe beef because you render out all the marbled fat, thus making it no better than a regular well done steak, just more expensive.

Ordering Kobe Beef well done is just a fuck you to poor people.

Yeah I went to Sup Forums a few hours ago and the first thing I saw was a grown man fucking an infant. Mods? Yeah? Ok.

The bantz master invited himself.

wtf i'm a #cruzmissle now

unsophisticated middle class losers who think that eating their steak medium rare makes them intellectual titans, and that having a fucking opinion on ketchup of all things makes them gourmands

clueless herd mentality l o s e r s

DELETE THIS FAKE NEWS PICTURE
UNFAIR PORTRAYAL OF THE PRESIDENT PRIVACY INVASION

At least it's not a Diet Coke

I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke

You can tell McDonalds is serious franchise.

Like most McDonalds burgers will pretty much taste the same in any McDonalds over the world

Japan may be the exception since McDonalds likes experimenting in Japan.

This. I can't for the life of me figure out why he insists on tying his tie so falls over his pants for over 10cm, but I recognise a greater man than myself when I see one

i make a decent amount of money, and i eat steak almost every night. i cook it well done, and i eat it with ketchup, steak sauce, hot sauce, bbq sauce, and spicy mustard. a little bit of each dabbed around the plate so i can dip the slices of meat into whatever catches my fancy.

only middle class (and occasionally the new rich) affect 'deep thoughts' about food

it's lol, real rich people don't care that much. having an opinion on steak or ketchup or whatever is a class distinction

middle class people pretending that they know about wine or 'cuisine' are the equivalent of niggers with gold chains

Quiet leaf, we're looking out for our first lady here. She's the one who has to be seen in public with this trashy behavior, let alone allow the fat fucking walrus to ineptly lay on her for two minutes. The least we can do is make sure his breath doesn't smell like a children's condiment.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

fuck off leaf. What a LOS

this desu. who actually gives a fuck. it's an opinion. 'steak should be cooked so and so' is an opinion because different people like different things. its not wrong to eat a rare steak, it's not wrong to eat a charred steak. it's a fucking meaningless preference.

wtf did I just watch

an average chink doing average chink things

sharia blue vegan detected

I mostly agree but I for one would love to see a return to proper, powerful business suits. Yes, his are ill-fitting, but I'm fucking tired of slimmed/fitted suits. They make me think a man wants to take it in the ass, it just screams "I'm a homo".

Pic related, middle > right >>>>>>>>>>>>> left

A late term abortion.