Is this how Hillary really lost the election?

Is this how Hillary really lost the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXY5NIbSFRw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=71ib3N2MWRQ
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell#2000s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, this is

cat in the hat posters need to be purged

Kill yourself fat faggot retard cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=qXY5NIbSFRw

>irony

Dakota fanning would put a restraining order on you if she met you.

>In reality, Ted Cruz saved the election

m.youtube.com/watch?v=71ib3N2MWRQ

>thrown in the van like a side of beef

>when Sup Forums met CTR

Holy shit please tell me this is real

>checks link

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Ted Cruz

>friendly reminder that CTR's replacement is called Share Blue

her tears were the best fapping lube i have ever tried. i would have five starred it on amazon but they don't sell hill tears. sad.

Fucking saved
Great stuff famalam thanks for the dump

>burrito bowl
And they say Drumpf has shit taste.

Older post, but been seeing rumblings of "democracy spring" over the last week, so, relevant.

what? Why wasnt this on the news?

Oh my god that's fucking brutal

Gaming journalism made trump win. They're just adds and walkthroughs.

dumping stuff I saved the last year or so. Will continue.

Do you have higher res? What's this about?

It was, you fucking mongoloid

In all seriousness, it was a factor.

I shit you not I eat lunch at that Chipotle once per week. I was actually there that day, though not when HRC was there. What I can tell you is that the people working there particularity the nigress with the black visor and blonde hair are basically straight from the ghetto, and likely wouldn't know any way. Also, she went during an off time when most of the business lunch crowd (me for example) weren't there. I certainly would have recognized her.

Pulling it up in.a separate window. It should come up. Away from computer and phone posting. Apologies.
It was, but they did their best to bury it. She "stumbled" or tripped and the campaign insisted she was fine until they realized footage of her being thrown like a sack of potatoes into a van was all over the internet. Then they went into.full damage control mode and tried to suppress the footage.

Pic is from when shilling started in earnest after the conventions.

Random thoughts of the powder keg that is Saudi Arabia.

Another fun fact. Joe the Plumber lives in the town right next to where this was.

>manager looked at me weird when I was taking aerial shots of hrc

>LOOK, PEASANTS, SHE CONSUMES FOOD LIKE YOU

rural and suburban retards voted for the star of the reality TV show that they watch every week

Reminder that (((establishment Republicans))) are not our friends.

I've never even seen his shows. That's the best part. Before he ran he was just some TV celeb. Now he is my god emperor guiding me eternally through the warp

I see you, Leaf.

t. rural and suburban retard

t. leaf

Take the bernie supporters out. they hate the fuck out of the DNC for rigging it against him.

The war with the Deep State explained

I have work tomorrow, so I'm bowing out. Have a screen cap from /k/

ty user, saved a lot

Nah the jew on twitter who told him to run caused it.
>be careful!

A lot of things this guy said is surprisingly relevant even today, but maybe that's just more of a critique of human nature and our politics.

>In a world where young blacks, especially, are bombarded with claims that they are being unfairly targeted by police, and where a general attitude of belligerence is being promoted literally in word and song, it is hard not to wonder whether some people's responses to policemen do not have something to do with the policemen's responses to them. Neither the police nor people in any other occupation always do what is right but automatic belligerence is not the answer.

> "Driving While Black" (31 October 2007), Jewish World Review.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell#2000s

have you taken the whitepill yet, /ctr/?

This is.

I wonder if Elizabeth Chan stays up at night feeling guilt for losing Hillary the election.