Need help with flyers

hi /pol i want to post propaganda at my college. I dont want to ruin my future so I think I'll just post them in the bathrooms and then leave stacks of them around the school.

has anyone else done something like this? I'd like as much help as possible. thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
youtube.com/watch?v=2IM_iueIIes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
m.youtube.com/watch?v=heNmLMgo0OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What kind of propaganda are you talking about? far right?

It's called "guerrilla marketing" and I do it all the time. Leave random flyers at the restroom, yes someone will use it as toilet paper but meanwhile they'll have to read what's on it.

Yea, I've only started on one. Essentially at the top it says culture/identity matters, followed by white nationalist symbols, and then leaks to npi, breitbart, and Sup Forums.

well I was planning on duct taping it to the top of the door on the inside. now when I reread your post it seems kind of sarcastic, is guerrilla marketing effective?

If you wake up really early, try leaving some near the bus stop and near the entrance door

Hmmm, ok, I live in the Midwest so public transportation isn't really a thing. I'll definitely leave some in the cafeteria, or randomly throughout buildings.

Not really, but the silent ones who agree with you might get encouraged to speak out by noticing that they're not alone

>draw some shit or type some shit
>print it out
>xerox it
what's the problem

Buena suerte and hasta la vista amigo

you're in college and you can't figure out how to make a flyer????

well I guess it's worth it then... it's at least a start and it's better than doing nothing

Well, don't go around posting swastikas, that only leads to negative thougts in people, if you rella want to rally people use words like, unity, common enemy, shared heritage, and so on, play on their heritage and feelings not really on their anger.

no, I just wanted like advice or shit I should know to make it most effective. I guess the question was kind of ambiguous.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL-FIRE, YOU SHIT-HOLE NATION OF FAT, FOOLISH AUTISTS!!

YOUR CRUMBLING, DECADENT, CESSPIT CITIES WILL BE RAZED TO RUBBLE!!

YOUR POLLUTED RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR SLOVENLY WHORES AND INBRED CHILDREN!!

YOUR RABID, TRIBAL WILL TEAR EACH OTHER ASUNDER -- OBESE LIMB FROM OBESE LIMB!!

YOUR PUSILLANIMOUS CRIES WILL BE MET WITH APATHY BY A WORLD THAT LOATHES YOU!!

YOUR EXPUNCTION WILL ENEGENDER NO PATHOS!!

YOUR EXTINCTION WILL ELICIT NO REGRET

YOUR LOWLY LUMPEN LEGACY WILL BE WIPED FROM THE HISTORIES!!

YOUR CONDIGN COMEUPPANCE IS NIGH!!

YOUR ETERNAL PERDITION AWAITS!!

THE DARK HAND NOW CASTS ITS SHADOW UPON THEE...

youtube.com/watch?v=2IM_iueIIes

American vanguard has some

>print it out

not so fast there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

Just be that super charismatic guy everyone likes to talk to. Then subtly throw red pill comedy into your stories.

oh sweet thanks these look really nice, better than mine. I'll probably post these too.

They can probably ding you for spreading propaganda but it's hard for them to prove that u didn't just leave behind a packet of redpills by mistake.

Do you think you're smart enough to post effective propaganda? Because if the propaganda isn't effective trying to propagandize people has the opposite effect. I hope you know what you're doing and aren't just posting nazi shit everywhere.

How do you plan to print them out or distribute them without leaving a trace?

you want to redpill people via flyer you mean? just try to make it as un-autistic as possible. include facts. i spent a lot of time around college lefties and you have to suggest things very subtlety to them in order to bypass their automatic rage shutdown response

Yeah, that's not going to work, good job giving them a boogy man and something to rally against.

Thanks for that bro, you prob saved me XD.

well, I'm half way through one flyer and showed it to me friend, he said it was pretty good but he was also kind of drunk. once I finish it i might post it here and see what you all think.

on the other hand, I might just post some of the American Vanguard posters,

also, maybe /pol memes?

well, leaving them in the bathroom and the stalls would be really easy and anonymous.

I might just casually drop them off at the cafeteria when it's empty or really full.

>XD

You have to go back

would those still be there after you xerox it?

Overt white identity propaganda isn't going to work, they've already poisoned the subject. People need to come to that on their own. What you want to do is post counter propaganda making their attacks on white people look ridiculous because they are and people will agree with it. Make fun of white privilege and safe spaces and shit like that. Post anti-communist propaganda. Keep everything light and funny if you're trying to convince young people.

Well, what's more important to me is how you will print them. See the leaf's post.

>captcha is growing exercises

THIS

POST SMUGGIES/COUNTER SIGNALS

ok ok

here's my options so far

1. my flyer >pic related
2. american vanguard posters
3. some thing less radical, like anti-commie posters.
4. radical propaganda against whites.

The key is a slow boil. A kid brought up being taught that nazis are bad aren't going to look at white pride shit and agree with it. That's strictly for preaching to the choir. And you're not preaching to the choir at a university.

Find out what ethnicities are big on your campus. Play to them. Don't use negative advertising. Criticize modernity's lack of community, especially how people don't trust or help each other anymore.

You'd be surprised how many normies you can get to rally against degeneracy. Normies flock to the strongest, most feel-good thing in reach. Luckily, unity and a feeling of belonging trump degeneracy.

make it as subtle as possible. like, don't include any red flags that would indicate association with trump or pol or anything trigger-worthy.
thats the only way lefties are actually going to consider what's on it and not immediately throw it out. if you're not reaching them, you're basically shouting into an echo chamber.

>comic sans

what is your guys' opinion on really radical, genocidal propaganda against whites? would it make the situation worse or push more whites to our cause?

This is a step in the right direction, but pointless to talk about kangz unless there are actually black people on your campus. Much better though. Don't do any crusader things unless you have a heavy Catholic presence.

Don't link breitbart. Just don't. It's like opening a war with a nuke.

you have to be extremely subtle to be effective. include statistics and reliable sources and stuff. you habe to think about what's on the poster from their point of view. you gotta get them thinking about what's being presented to them.

but would people even read paragraphs and paragraphs of information?

also, isn't the idea of a small poster in a bathroom something subtle enough? it's not going to be a huge book or anything, just something that you can get the jist of in a glance.

False-flagging works if you don't get caught. Normies have become extremely anti-black on my campus because of groups like Haraya that I'm pretty sure are Soros-funded but I don't know for sure. Haraya is a black nationalist group in NY if you guys don't know.

Haraya fucked its own shit by constantly rioting and holding speeches against white people and against white professors that are widely-loved. They demanded the removal of several professors and the hiring of less-qualified blacks instead. They also write white genocide stuff in chalk everywhere. Normies hate being attacked for being white because they try so hard to not be seen as racist; make them feel attacked on your campus and they'll start getting racist.

something like this that makes them question their balues without speaking directly against them

I think that settles that then. I believe I'll start with black nationalist flyers, and then do white nationalist flyers after a few months.

youre right about people nt reading reams and reams of info

you can be suggestive and have one liners like "The left cannot continue to ignore the reality of muslim immigration" and then have 2 or three statistics talking about the issue in question with credible (from their view) sources

video provided is a good example of right-wing arguments from a liberal point of view, stuff that it should ideally be like
m.youtube.com/watch?v=heNmLMgo0OQ

of course you can go ahead with what you're doing as well, just something you may want to consider