Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.660417
youtu.be/5bG2GIWP4eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean, the white ones are....

Not those niggers from the south or Sicily tho

I'm half-Italian and am pasty as fuck.

Dem all egg plants

I'm mostly Italian and I'm pasty with green eyes.

wikipedia source? roftl ssa dna it's 0,z% anywhere in europe.

Nice D&C shill.

I'm Anglo Aussie and yeah I reckon Italians are European/White.

Its called the Mediterranean aspect of the Indo European race.

Classic D&C

t. slavgolian euarasian

>russian
>white
pick one and only one

what's D&C? I just want to know if I can date this Italian cutie without going against my race

Indeed. Subhuman wogs had ruined Anglo-Celtic Australia
Lol no

If your blood lines aren't from Venice then you aren't shit except a nigger.

The whites looking one there is deniro, whose mother was American

Italians are whiter than the WASPs that allowed the Jews to take over the US and destroy it. Get your head out of your ass. WASPs kiss more Jew and black ass than any other group. Witness ever single Ivy League school is now run by Jews.

ITALIANS are 1/2 ARAB

So yes, they're white.

Holy fuck you are daft. If you ever mix with non-whites, you don't become White. Our identity knows no "discount compassion". Literal pioneers of all modern troubles. Romans willingly intermixed out of existence. Rome allowed scum from Asia Minor, Judea and North Africa to freely travel and settle. You know the drill. The Mediterraneans are dead. It's anthropoligal fact. Meds were glorious with exception for Rome. I mean, Romans got B L A C K E D in brothels and watched gory spectacles in the Colosseum. The "barbarians" being savage were a victor's meme. Just like the "muh ebul" Nazis today.

>Ritualistic and very spiritual occasional post-battle cannibalism/head decor innawoods.
>Blood for sport and animal cruelty followed up by some nigger dick in the brothel.

Pic related - more of Roman """""""art"""""""

Quite literally the ancestors of modern Italians

S.P.Q.R.? More like C.U.C.K

Gods Bless Alaric and his struggle

lol yes. 23andm means for Europa are 0,y%

THIS.

Isn't this proof that minute amounts of admixture don't matter? The Jews have the highest amount and are the most intelligent.

>98% percent the same
One
Drop
Rule

Mongrels

>the most intelligent
Perhaps for a subhuman dumb ass hick like you. Hilarious. Jews are not a master race that controls everything. Just a cancerous ethnic group. Kikes are spontaneous retards. They have no grand master plan, most of them just fucks you over every chance they have. They don't control the world, they are just the most cancerous ethnic group. They can't even control their own country.
They can't even contain your own people and country from being POZZED.
Reuven Rivlin Has Proven That He Is President of the Real Israel
>haaretz.com/israel-news/1.660417
"Israel, Rivlin said, is fast becoming a tribal state composed of four groups — secular Jews, religious Zionist Jews (also called national religious), ultra-Orthodox (Haredi) Jews and Arabs, all of them fearful, hostile to one another and even to members of their own group. “Today, the first grade classes are composed of about 38 percent secular Jews, about 15 percent national religious, about one quarter Arabs, and close to a quarter Haredim,” Rivlin noted..... All these different groups, said Rivlin, are here to stay."

"He called on Israelis “to abandon the accepted view of a majority and minorities, and move to a new concept of partnership between the various population sectors” resting on what he called “four pillars”:

1. A sense of security for each sector, so that it is confident that joining the partnership “does not require giving up basic elements of their identity”

2. Shared responsibility for Israeli society and the state

3. Equity and equality

4. The creation of a shared Israeli character."

What a retard. He sounds like a Swedish politician.

Eternal Jew is quite a nigger(not only genetically), when you are smart enough to critically think. Muh reparations vs muh shoah

Nice psuedo-science. Did you know that all humans (yes, even niggers) share 95% of the same DNA? That 2% is enough to make Italians non-white. Italians aren't and will NEVER be white again. ROFL

Not the same kind of white but yes

>1 percent sand nigger
I'm literally mohammed

Their iq is literally 20 points above yours. As for us, even our southern hicks are a good 7 points above you. Sorry, stupid.

this is the height of slavic intellectualism. a literal mongolian rape baby is lecturing actual europeans on what's white and what's not. a nation of eternal serfs. a nation whose crowning achievement in the art of warfare was burning their own cities to the ground, genociding their own people and running away from superior european forces, not once, not twice, but three fucking times. we have reached peak irony.

Why do you type like that? Are you a faggot?

no

youtu.be/5bG2GIWP4eI

A - I'm Bavarian Swiss
B - subhuman American in no way European

northern italians are white

there ARE white italians, but not all of them are white

Wrong

Can someone tell me what happened to the Romans. Why aren't people in Italy Roman yet people all the way in Romania are? When did Italians stop being Roman?

I*aly begins south of the Po

idk but is that worth watching

>Europe regards
From where does a swissfag regard anything? Kek

Half white.

Yes.

The only white looking people that aren't white are slavs

I fucking love this movie. You just made my night

Yea as a trad Catholic I think it's breddy good. He BTFOs modernists in episode 5, probably my favorite scene in television history

my professor is a green eyed, brown haired white italian that is like 1,95cm while my brother in law is a bald manlet who is white, but has dark (body) hair.

The diversity is funny

t. subhuman russian
hitler hated your kind

>implying he was wrong on negro blood
Congrats! You are the new Romans

all i see is mulatto

Lol why wouldn't we be white??