Redpill

Red pill me Sup Forums. I want to be enlightened.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=HV92Hsk0l4Q
park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p035.html#page244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3156028/
twitter.com/Superior_to_God/status/835564912223092737
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drugs are bad

the races and genders aren't equal.

One member of your family is employed by the Illuminati to report on family activities.

Always.

Just as you beat your heart and grow your hair, you shine the sun and wet the oceans. By virtue of being able to do these things you are omnipotent.

You are not your name or your role or your relationship to others. You cannot be described with words. You are beyond language. You are reality itself.

You are the universe expressing itself at a location in time and space. Your location is everywhere, your position is absolute. You are omnipresent.

You are the one universal process. Your body is the world. When you see this, you see that you can never die. You are immortal.

You change from one vehicle of consciousness to another in a wave pattern. The trough is what we call death. The crest is what we call life.

You are God. We all are.

We ought to adopt nationalist principles to prevent the globalist plan of ending Western Civilisation and causing the extinction of the white race from succeeding even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

Here's a redpill:

This is heresy.

In 2000 there were 7 countries without controlled central banks:
Afghanistan
Cuba
Iraq
Iran
Libya
North Korea
Sudan

In 2003, after the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, this list was reduced to 5:
Cuba
Iran
Libya
North Korea
Sudan

By 2011, the creation of 'South Sudan' and the killing of Gaddafi reduced the list to just 3:
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The Eight Families that rule the world are:

The Rothschilds
The Goldman Sachs
The Rockerfellers
The Lehman
The Kuhn Loebs
The Warburgs
The Lazards
The Israel Moses Seifs

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We're all actors in a cosmic movie (so to speak) and I think of people like the Rothschilds as playing the role of 'villains' and ourselves as playing the role of 'heroes' (when we're not being dicks). Oh, and the Rothschilds can play the role of 'heroes' if they choose to.
We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

Indeed it is my brother.

in the Matrix movie they are actually inside a simulation inside another simulation, so when neo gets out, hes actually still in
pic unrelated
although if you want the bogpill its complicated but it ends in Canada being the superior country world

Create dank memes to warp reality

What we call 'reality' is like a computer simulation, which means that it is illusory and is thus malleable.

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE. Now let's have some fun with our collective power! :D

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

Everything here is satire made by edgy beta virgins

Tl,Dr : It's the Jews

What we call reality is not like any thing at all. Things are a function of language and language is a symbolic system layered by humans onto reality.

Reality cannot be apprehended or comprehended with words. It can only be experienced throuh awareness not knowledge. And when it is experienced in totality one can see that we are all one.

"Everything here is satire"
No shit.

I was born in 1980. When I was 57, MediAge Inc. developed a new injection that allowed all iDent subscribers to live to approximately 140 years old. In 2065 a new synthetic circulation system was released by SynthEthics that allowed us to live up to 220 years. When I was 173, TransMind industries released the AnMan, a fully synthetic host body, capable of accepting a transfer of human consciousness. I acquired an AnMan 3 years later. My wife and I were sceptic at first. Back in the early 2000s I had told her that one day this would happen. She said way back then that she would rather die naturally. When we saw just how perfect the AnMan host body was, we knew we had to convert. The conversion went smoothly. Now I am over 1200 years old. The world I live in now is much different to yours. I should know, because I was once a member of your society. Many of you reading this may also be from my time. As you know, it was an honour being a member of the Human race, and visiting the past is a very pleasurable, albeit melancholy experience. For all of you reading this, please accept AnMan technologies if you live that long. The future is tomorrow, today.

Satire, riiiiiight. This is how it all begins, with fun and memes. Don't fall for it user, leave while you can

>
Reality cannot be apprehended or comprehended with words. It can only be experienced throuh awareness not knowledge. And when it is experienced in totality one can see that we are all one.

I completely agree with you about all of that, but the fact remains that 'reality' is not what most people think it is. 'Reality' is malleable.

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I know this, then forget, then remember, in and out all the time. I am just glad you reminded me of it and that I am not the lone ranger in this belief of 'reality'. Thanks

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=HV92Hsk0l4Q

Learn from Bannon's inspiration

Windsors?

>Thanks

You're welcome. Inlakesh! :)

We are gradually freeing ourselves from the hold of the archons in modern society.

Everyone can feel it. Heaven on Earth shall be willed.

Rest in the one and the light of the infinite heart will shine with love. That reality is malleable should not tempt one into attempting to alter what is already achieved. One needs only to recognise, not strive.

park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p035.html#page244

Just because everything is always as it should be doesn't mean people shouldn't try to improve things, because that too is how it should be. The world is not stationary, the world is in constant flux. Everything turns and returns.

The Saxe-Coburg and Gotha in the UK, a.k.a the Windsors do not own, as far as I know, any of the world's central banks.

Here you go

The stars revolve around the earth. The moon revolves around the earth. The sun revolves around the earth. We live in a kind of bubble...at the top of the dome -- there is still deluge of water . If we crack it, another flood will happen. Space travel is very dangerous. Underneath the flat earth, we are suspended by dark matter(which is what we call gravity)

I wanted to write this

>Emoto was personally invited to take the One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge by James Randi in 2003, and would have received US$1,000,000 if he had been able to reproduce the experiment under test conditions agreed to by both parties. He did not participate

Really makes you think huh?

People trying to improve things is part of the way everything is. Experience of reality is experience s reality. One need only recognise this.

Rumi:
>I have been knocking on a door
>it opens
>I have been knocking from the inside

You forgot the bogs bro

>experience s reality
experience as reality

This is beautiful did you write this?

In a way, yes. But it was formed of the thoughts of others as well as my own. Alan Watts, D.T. Suzuki, Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj and Sri Ramana Maharshi.

Fag

Take a step back and think a bit about the implication of Agnostic beliefs, or moreso what it doesn't imply. It doesn't imply that you should immediate regress to heathen ways. Christian culture isn't something to be ashamed of. Christianity was designed for generational transfer of morals, ethics and values that enable civil society. Like many religions, propagation relies on exploiting human desire to answer an irrationally hard question. Acknowledging that the concept of god may or may not exist does not mean you have to estrange yourself from the culture, there really isn't anything wrong with it. There's nothing wrong with visiting church for social connections, or hanging out with people at a bar without drinking. Buy some board games and invite them over, let them drink wine. Also, you should try wine. Jesus turned water into wine. Have a good life, be a good person. Be intelligent.

Additionally, the idea of communion and discussion of morals and ethics on a regular basis... isn't a terrible concept. Some sermons are more like story time with grandpa in preacher parable form. If it gets too "omg jesus" and a bit cringe-worthy, take a breath, take a break, or find a different group. In my worldview, church exists to support a community and promote a healthy, positive culture. It's not always true, but things are what you make them out to be.

Also, you might want to look into the science behind faith and prayer / meditation. It's not exacting or guaranteed, but for some reason collective meditation does indeed influence reality. Think about what prayer means, sans-God. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3156028/

Some Jews are from space.

The white civilisation is at the end of it's spenglerian cycle.

Liberals are precipitating it.

Focus on preservation at all costs.

Well, if you believe in rightist policy and you're white enough to ignore a tremendous amount of intolerable racism, then welcome.

If you believe in left policy, get ready for a show.

If you don't really know, don't start here.

Oh, don't forget, regardless of all these rediculous social, economic, and political claims, the world is just a floating rock and we'll all die some day soon. Who knows, maybe a giant solar flare will go off right now and end this horrid nightmare. Luckily for you, mortals have the choice to live and die ignorantly, for they will never experience two dimensional thought, nor process the values they held so dearly in the moment of their own demise. The complete loss of understanding that is death is really more of a transition towards the fulfillment of the universe. There will be no more pain to experience, no more pleasures to taunt us; Only release. A dim candle of the hall extinguished.

Now go out there and be somebody!

Trump 2020

caped and saved for further research

nigger stfu and go back to red dit

twitter.com/Superior_to_God/status/835564912223092737