Oscars

why did so many niggers win tonight? what the fuck

>wahhh! Everything must be white!!

How triggered are you, snowflake?

America is a nation of niggers.

You didn't know Hollywood is full of Communist Jews?

Nice to see someone who's been living under a rock since the 1910s.

The niggers complained last year.

I predicted it would be like this months ago.

because they performed better ?

what you expect every award to be handed to white actors because they are white?

please nigger

Its because they threw tantrums last year, no other reason

If niggers are so great, why doesn't Tyler Perry make a house of art?

Are those your first oscars?
Every presenter was a white woman and a shitskin lad
this is the core of degeneracy, marxism and jewry.
Why are you surprised

Yeah it's like the brit awards 2016 had no ethnic minorities and 2017 4/5 of the best male solo artist were black and the white one was david bowie who is dead

Cause if they didn't they'd claim it waz racist cause dem white folks be stealing my trophies

maybe cause last year the niggers chimped out because #oscarssowhite. and now we have a white president

People seriously watch this shit?

>Wahhh! Everything must be black!!

Sup Forums BTFO
I can't stop laughing .

Only fags

Only answer.
Remember #oscarsaowhite and everyone threw a hissyfit
The best didn't win tonight , the blacks did

White guilt. White guilt is why they won.

Because blacks cried last year. This shouldn't be surprising to you.

>why did so many niggers win tonight?
it is the drums of war you hear, my burger child...

who gives a fuck
oscars who?
dropped

if you give out awards like candy it just makes people not give a fuck about the award

It's happening everywhere. One of the most popular talk show hosts here is a nigger who's always paired with a white woman presenter on special occasions.

Maybe we should start killing people at disproportionate rates, shitting in the streets, slinging drugs to school kids and talking ebonics. Then we'll be rewarded for once.

ill admit i watched several when billy crystal hosted

LMAO ME TOO THIS IS GREAT HOLY SHIT I LOVE NIGGERS NOW

"You guys won the award, see we're not racist! Please don't riot in the streets or call us racist anymore"

last oscars they got shat on for "being too white". have to signal thise virtues.

kinda feel bad for the black actors though, wonder how many of them thought "Is this award because I earned it, or because they want more black people to win for diversity sake?"

Doesn't the Brit show now have a diversity quota where you need a certain amount of non-whites or else the film is ineligible?

What's even the point of watching these circlejerks anymore?

>watching the oscars
Why did you support the Jews user?
Also, last year niggers complained whites kept winning
>Hollywood actors are mainly white so wtf makes sense
But the Jews didn't want to lose the liberal goyim so I'm guessing they gave away oscars to them even if they didn't deserve it

did Hacksaw Ridge win anything?

curious /k/ommando here and thats literally the only movie I watched last year that ended up getting nominated

Cuz Sup Forums ain't memeing enough, that's why.

>Maybe we should start killing people at disproportionate rates

Isn't that what's about to happen in Europe anyway?

>2 Oscars won tonight

JEWS BTFO

Dropping a redpill hee

The reason why they manufactured this controversy is so that when the media and the gossipers talk about the oscars, they won't talk about moonlight, and why it DIDNT deserve the oscar....they'll be talking about this controversy instead.

>last oscars they got shat on for "being too white". have to signal thise virtues.
Especially in the age of Trump. They're being "oh so defiant" by putting niggers on a pedestal.

They're like heroes of the resistance in 1943, if heroes of the resistance were world famous multimillionaires living in the country with the best free speech protections in the world. Aren't they heroic for standing up to the orange Hitler they can so freely attack?

It's the affirmative action Oscars this year.

what did you think of it? the trailer looked like it was a shlocky saving private ryan with an agenda to me, and after fury I wasnt about to get tricked by another ww2 movie.

I knew it was going to be the nigger awards tonight. Bunch of nigs no one ever heard of are now "Oscar winning actors" but they'll still be paid about 1/20 of white actors because no one cares and the international audience really hates niggers especially China.

>Jewish

Fixed that for you

the new Oscars next year will need to have a bigger bulge

>I predicted it would be like this months ago.
Me too, if anybody wins anything because they stamp their feet & cry about 'diversity', they have no right to feel any pride, because they haven't earned it.

Social media dictates that Oscar's is so white not enough black winners.

Next Oscar's lots of black winners.

Someone knows how to feed the beast, very blatant if you ask me.

Nope. Everyone on the continent is more cucked now than one year ago. The thing is, most of the American culture that leaks into our culture is the celebrity culture and hedonistic cosmopolitan elite culture, so almost everyone's fanatically anti-Trump. The state television journal spends half its broadcasts telling people that Britain's economy is on the verge of depression, Donald Trump is an authoritarian madman, and white American cops are shooting innocent black kids for sport. And unlike in America, people eat it up.

dude it was good, a southerner was the main character and there were no nigs in the movie at all and the japs were basically portrayed as ghouls and crazy monsters who all wanted to die

I loved it although you walk out of the theaters in self reflection, how some one can hold on to their principles and convictions in the face of certain death and still do something heroic while you can't go a day without masturbating.

Also it was violent as fuck

Oh look, it's a 2014 basic bitch with shit humor.

I'm tempted to say that one's just a troll. But yeah, I've been seeing a lot of genuine ones on social media. They try to adapt our strategies and jokes, but end up looking like schizos.

Gee I wonder OP. Why did a bunch of talentless niggers win awards over more competent people? Who could be behind such an unprecedented move? We've never seen this sort of thing before!

Anyone else think that the reading of LA la land for winning was not an "epic mistake" .

Old geezers know moonlight just winning for the sake of winning so purposefully read out la la land.

I mean look how they are laughing before they read out the card.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on at the Oscars. The Oscars are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and you drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color can win Best Picture. Most of the Oscar voters prefer us blacks to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a white "person" and he is the worst father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in Dumbfuckistan. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

because the jews were concerned by the #Oscarssowhite campaign. Expect this to continue until communism is severed from entertainment

lol, also

>Hitler
>Pacific War

I'll never understand how he could side with a bunch of savage nips, he should've let them get their ass kicked by us instead of declaring war on us

I watched it last night. Thought it was good. Definitely a redpilled movie.

>watching award shows.

move to peru.
peru is white.

niggers are top tier mummers

what movie won best picture?

> nigger faggot makes a great point

>Oscars 2016

Make unending amount of controversy and shit about niggers not getting gibs

>Oscars 2017

Niggers get gibs.

What can't you grasp about this uniquely American tradition? Well I shouldn't say uniquely American anymore. You have so much to look forward to Europe. So MUCH.

Niggers can't get into college?
Gibs them
Niggers can't get jobs
Gibs them
Niggers don't get awards?
Gibs them

Gibs
Gibs
Gibs
Gibs

Cuz muh raycism. Nahmean?

Oscars right now is a political weapon being used against Trump. Fake Oscars!

they felt bad for the #oscarssowhite meme last year so they just gave it out this year to make ammends with the nig community

It's the "plaques for blacks" strategy to avoid a chimp out. Give the blacks a shiny bauble every once in a while and it pacifies them.

At least we won. Again.

When are we going to start #OscarsSoJewish

Should have had the Japanese hit Russia from the china side while hitler pinched them from the east

Would have decimated all of Russia's ability to fight and defend by forcing them on 2 front war, after which all of Germany and now Japan could focus a front on the allied invasion of Normandy, push them to the sea then sue for peace.

That.
Ideally.
would be a total Germanic victory.

Whites deserve their Extinction, I'm tired of fighting

niggers cried racism last year so they could get handouts this year.

supplementary.

#oscarstooblack

the japanese were BTFO by USSR two times before that in 1938 and 1939

they were planning to do that, but they could not gather enough strength to ensure they would not be destroyed again

USSR kept its eastern divisions in their place untill the very battle of moscow. And as we know the war was pretty much lost after that battle.

The japanese high command was really serious in its intensions to attack, not like the politicians. They watched the western front very carefully but considered Wehrmacht succeses to be insufficient even before the start of autumn.

The japanese had literally no interest in attacking USSR, but the diplomatic interest. The oil/gas/iron was not founded in Siberia at that time, it was a frozen wasteland. And as we know nips had some really hard argues with Hitler at that time, they even made a non agression pact with USSR. Breaking it would make them look even more douches than they were.

THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE OSCARS !!!!

its all hollywood can to to clam oprah down. she had to be sedated recently after hillary lost

daily reminder that "whites" in hollywood aren't so

What about leaving all these award shows to niggers and making new one's, you know like leaving colonies and letting them live in misery

The election of Trump signals the end of white people being asleep to their own displacement, both culturally and in numbers.

Every single event is now going to be political, for our enemies are so afraid now that they are going to lose enemy, and rightfully so. That fear will increase the hatred they already have for us to the point where no white will be able to ignore it and it will be their own undoing.

Heil Trump
Heil Victory
Heil Our People

Do you not recall how much of a tantrum your fellow niggers made about the oscars last year and how they called for an oscar boycott because there wasn't enough black recognition?

I've got news for you, this has nothing to do with "drumpfkins" you fucking moron. If Hillary would have won the oscars would have had the same results. Again, this had nothing to do with what movie was better than another, it was simply to make the niggers happy so they don't try to play the racist card YET AGAIN LIKE YOUR PEOPLE ALWAYS DO.

This is just what happens when you niggers keep crying that the white man owes you everything and then some because of slavery and whatever other reason you can come up with.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Slavery was abolished how fucking long ago?? Nobody owes the niggers a single fucking thing.

As far as I am concerned all the black only events that happen shouldn't be allowed like black beauty pageants. Imagine if there was a white beauty pageant in America. The nignogs would be chimping out screaming dats racism and you fucking know they would so don't even try to say they would be cool with it.

>wonder how many of them thought "Is this award because I earned it, or because they want more black people to win for diversity sake?"

More of them thought "I bet I can sell this for crack."

It was lost after that battle due to the massive strategic error in invading toward winter.
It may seem like an overused point by normies and historians alike, but it is the critical error.

The German most certainly had the equipment and technology to decimate the USSR in open battle, in the spring or summer.

The Russia airforce was all but obliterated and Russian Navy's well... they were Russian Navy's .

There was plenty of oil in the Ukraine Germany had it's eyes on, as well as steel.

a Japanese-Germanic pact could easily seize of all Russia.

Not to mention the possibility of a few small Italian divisions to assist.

The USSR stumbled it self into victory, poor planning, over zealous ambitiousness by German command = catastrophic collapse.

the statue looks too much like a white person.
#makeoscarstatuesblack

Cause affirmative action in Hollywood

Because they don't want their own awards and achievements, they want ours.

Are you an angry twelve-year-old boy?

likely this

every event has a controversial event that happens that gets retards talk about it for a week while ignoring real problems

you are delusional, your post is a bunch of stereotypes

>It was lost after that battle due to the massive strategic error in invading toward winter.

The winter was a favor for germans and their horsepowered and car supply lines. Check their advancement schedule, they stayed still in autumn because autumn in Russia=no roads. Literally no roads, your tanks will drown in dirt, there is even a word for it pacпyтитцa. When the shit in the roads froze the germans went forward. They started suffering from winter from 1942-1943 when their supply whas annihilated by massive partisan movements who literally blew up thousands of trains.

>The German most certainly had the equipment and technology to decimate the USSR in open battle, in the spring or summer.

Thats a good point if you think with 19 century categories, but no, armies fight 1x1 no more, its much more complex.

>The Russia airforce was all but obliterated and Russian Navy's well... they were Russian Navy's .

Russian navy was so fucking superior to German that we held Sevastopol and Leningrad for fucking eternity. You are just stupid here. German navy was a joke and it is obvious to anyone who learned war history.

>There was plenty of oil in the Ukraine Germany had it's eyes on, as well as steel.

No, Ukraine has coal, not oil or iron, oil was in the caucasus and caucasus was an area where germans were fucked. Ever heard of Stalingrad? It was when russians cut off the caucasus armies from central fronts.

>a Japanese-Germanic pact could easily seize of all Russia.

No, google "ripe persimmon theory".

You overestimate german forces, it was not a well-oiled machine, it was more like a frankensteins monster.

Didnt/wont watch, can I get a summary? Ratio of black wins? How many didnt deserve etc?

>deserved it
Viola was probably the only legit actress to win one

everything else, absolutely not

>caring even a little bit about the Oscars
>falling for the film jew
Shiggy diggy.

>implying awards mean anything

Let the dumbshits jerk off over popularity contests, true merit doesn't need that shit to stay relevant.