Putin is the richest man in the world with a net worth of $200 BILLION dollars. What is Sup Forums's opinion?

Putin is the richest man in the world with a net worth of $200 BILLION dollars. What is Sup Forums's opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/bill-gates-supposedly-has-long-way-to-go-to-catch-the-real-richest-man-in-the-world-2017-02-21
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/06/trump-putin-and-the-new-cold-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove it.

marketwatch.com/story/bill-gates-supposedly-has-long-way-to-go-to-catch-the-real-richest-man-in-the-world-2017-02-21

>it might be 20 billion, it might be 40 billion, it might be 70 billion, it might be 85 billion CNN interviewed one guy two years ago who said 200 billion
fake news

That guy's awesome. I'm glad we work for him destroying America while liberals can't prove any of it.

Russian Nazis will rule the world.

i hate this short little manlet tool of the jews

fuck putin

>CuNNt
>last week tomorrow

Nice fake news

>net worth of $200 BILLION dollars.
I honestly thought that Russia was worth more. Well then, if you say so.

Wasnt he just a mid level kgb agent up until his 40's? How did he do it?

Grab a bunch of friends, take all the power in the country in your hands and kill off enemies.
Was there ever any other way?

I guess corruption and selling weaponry to sandniggers is a good business.

Just like king or queen, huh.

Just seems like an unlikely candidate to do it, wondering how much of his his 'official' backstory is lies. But hey, it gives me hope.

Why should i care what someone else has? Worry about yourself

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Must be good to not be in the trillion in national debt

I'm a great fan of Vladimir Putin!

He's the dictator of Russia so basically all of Russia's wealth belongs to him so I guess that makes sense.

No wonder the cheeto in chief wants to fellate him every chance he gets

I can only dream the kinda of pussy he smashes and how they tremble about being killed if they dont suk a good dick.

Bill gates is about to surpass a trillion so stfu

no hes not u ignorant nigger

I dont think I have lived!!!

I can only imagine the comedy of fucking a perfect 10 who knows you can have her killed instantly.

He'll always remain a manlet coward slav bitch

Fake CNNesque news

>traduzido do inglês
macaco é

200bln is total bullshit. literally how is the figure justified?
on related topic was trying to read new yorker piece of propaganda on Russia
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/06/trump-putin-and-the-new-cold-war

Shit can't finish it - it's literally 100 page downs

He earned it with his countless inventions and savvy business skills. Truly, he is an exemplar of the ancap belief that without a central authority, everyone who works hard and contributes much can succeed.

Oh you. Imagine living in Russia knowing that the president can come to your apartment and cum on your face and you can't do shit about it.
Now when I think about it, you probably won't be able to do shit if the same happens in USA.
I can totally imagine some crazy paranoid youtuber saying that Putin came on his face in his apartment.

This man is jealous as fuck

Who is Putin in that pic?

The Reagan one.

The old jews have trillions.

It's just more proof that you have to be a piece of shit thug to become obscenely rich.

$200 billions is peanuts if compared with Saudi Aramco (Saudi oil company) which is worth $10 TRILLION.

Saudi king from al-Saud family controls that so without a doubt he is the riches man in the world.

U fukwit, u think Putin?

THIS MF'er is the one u should be on about

im a woman btw :)

Where is his trump tower and luxury submarine?
"His" money are all in anglo bankers pockets.

He doesn't care about sex, he's introvert uncomfortable around people, probably asexual by now.
His PR guys even had to invent the fake story about his gymnast mistress because people like that stuff.

Kill you are self

I'm not even surprised, this corrupt scum keeps raping my country since 2000.

this, figure is literally based on interview of the guy who without any justification gave his finger in the air guesstimate - he could say 400 or 1 trln - whatever
while there is no direct hard proof of any Putin's accounts, they could use more imagination and do some math and do it based for example on capital of close putin friends who became rich or based on whatever they found on Raldugin offshore accounts, rather than just giving random figure

Also he doesn't truly have anything, now he doesn't have time to live luxurious life and when he loses his power he will lose everything including freedom or life.

why do dumb commies mix the erm anarchist with capitalist? they are two differetn conmcepts.....do democrats do thsi to demonize the truth? I say yes

Kabaeva is old story, Alisa Kharcheva is more recent

delete this ivan

deep
I might have learned something here..

>ywn be a distant member of the Royal Saudi family, getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year just for being 789th in line to the throne
>ywn be king of the neets

woo weeeee
keep me warm in russian winter!

>Alisa Kharcheva is more recent
KHARKACHEVA?

What would be the point? I`m already dead, so it`s not like you can threaten me much. And I know the anglo guideline: there are things worse than death. It would also not be much of a threatening.

Meh, I don't care that much but I think he certainly should invest some of it into his own country. Russia, for a country this big and rich, is really fucking screwing it's equivalent of middle and lower classes enough that even our own post-communism crapland often seems like a heaven to Russians who come visit. As ego-stroking as it may be, they shouldn't be so much worse off for such thing to happen.

Same bullshit for plebs "see, out tsar is strong and manly, look at all these hot girls he's fucking!".
In reality he's sitting alone on the couch reading Ilyin.

I doubt not that Alisa is fake PR story and allegedly she got a flat for participating
at the same time we know little what's really going on in Novo-Ogaryovo in Putin's personal life, but you speak as you know everything for sure. Though he's 65 years old and maybe you are right.

There's no Putin on the photo

Putin the front man used as a funnel for the crony russian corporations.

What about this one? Is there Putin on the photo?

Putin lives in a palace lol

Yes there is, he's the boy Reagan is trying to shake hands with.

All burger presidents live in palace with mostly same property rights, as Putin. Somehow it`s not considered to be sign of any wealth.

keep believing that, goy.

Except for Obama. He built a secret lair just down the street from the White House so he can run special operations to stump the Trump.

I call on Mr. Obama to tear down his wall.

And also why is he not Dr. Obama? Who the fuck stays at Harvard for that long and still doesn't come out with a graduate degree? Niggers, man. Fucking niggers.

bogdanoffs bow down to Putin

What the fuck would he need a doctorate for if he already got his life set with whatever bachelor and master degrees he has?

Well they needed to make an elaborate cover story for him. You'd think the CIA could come up with something somewhat believable.

>oh uh, yeah, no, we, uh, well, see
>ok, so here's how it is
>he edited the Harvard Law Journal
>he's a constitutional lawyer
>but uh, yeah, so, anyway, no he doesn't even have a J.D.
TRUST US GOYIM

>The real-estate company has calculated the estimated worth of the White House, valuing the presidential estate at $397.9 million

>Construction of "Putin's Palace" - estimated cost of construction $1 billion, sold by Nikolai Shamalov for $350 million to Alexander Ponomarenko in 2011,

Theres a huge difference between refurbishing a palace for a russian dictator out in the boonies for a billion dollars in russian gov money vs USAs presidential office in Washington.

=/

Males can be sexually active until around age 75. Of course hes banging these super models and gymnasts.

I got it. Putin is warm and fluffy just like that kitten.

So true.

He is standing behind the boy with the camera on his neck

Trips of truth

yeah sure, why not 9000 billion?

Are you trying to Putin one over on me?

At what point of personal wealth do you stop and think that its not worth shitting on an entire country of 140 million people just to earn another dollar?

I remember some rusanon a while back saying that nobody knows where he lives, of course there's an official residence or two,but he apparently doesn't live there.
There was some pics of a large mansion being constructed somewhere in the South of Russia but that's for vacations probably.
Does he live in a commieblock?

He is a doctor just no one says Juris Doctor (JD) as a doc anymore.

The age of journalism is dead. People love investigative journalism,even if it's biased as fuck Now the leading news channel is just some kid copypasting what some guy told him on twitter as news

It will never end until the people revolt. All the Russian Oligarchs want is to keep their lavish lifestyles at the expense of the populous.

he still bows to the Bogdanovs though

>populous

Did you mean populace?

Also, you first.

The US is much more of an oligarchy than Russia. In Russia, the state is more powerful than the rich.

>5'7"

> he's introvert uncomfortable around people

Bullshit! I saw him burn through a room of (((factory owners))).

>y'all ran like cockroaches when you heard i was coming
>all of you, sign this document promising to get your shit together
>YOU THERE, you didn't sign, come here
>sign right there
>give me my pen back

>give me my pen back

That was ones of the most boss things I've ever seen. He even showed up in some old jacket while everybody else was dressed up. And then he pretty much forced the pen on the guy before he had a chance to figure out how to sign.

> estimated worth > trusted source > value of historical importance = 0
> cost of construction
There is your huge difference.

> Russian dictator
Uses indefinite terms and political machines.
Yep, literally Hitler.

>Does he live in a commieblock?
He literally build a few castles for himself. The funny part is that there are people who still support this because he made Russia "a respectable country".

>He literally build a few castles for himself.

>

So what's with all the salty Russians today anyway?

Are we moments away from WWIII or something?

if that's the price to pay to make a cunt respectable I'll gladly take it. I d be mad at people(him included) that embezel the cunt by billions,post soviet Russia was probably the largest robbery in history and it all ended up in the hands of the 0,11% of jews.

Not renovating existing castles is bydlo tier but hey they'll probably end up in the hands of the people once he goes since maintenance on those things is horrendously high.
I'll still stick with my theory that he lives in a one bedroom commieblock with carpets on walls to dampen the sounds of neighbors

>What is Sup Forums's opinion?
Sup Forums is russkie shill central

kleptocracy=good

look, comrade, american empirialism!!!!!!1

If it's true he is just like Saddam, using his position to accumulate wealth.

>it's a MSM claims Putin is the Supreme evil overlord episode

Russbros shitting on hims should know that without him there would be no united Russia, sorors and co would have taken it to pieces like vultures and you'd have your own ghettos and multi-culturalism.

He needs money to consolidate power. He's the most nationalistic person I see after Modi and more daring than Modi

Putin is the richest man in the world with a net worth of $200 BILLION dollars
>SAID BROWDER
>BROWDER

Dont he Rothschilds own all he debt in the world making them the richest?

>SAID
said
>said

nice proofs

(((((((((((B R O W D E R)))))))))))))

He should give the money back to the Russian people

I remember that video, lots of respect was gained.