Arguing With Women

Does anyone else argue with holes on Facebook about politics? Pic definitely related. Why do they always bring up virginity and shit like that? Is it because sex is the only thing they have to offer?

This is a fresh argument from by bois. Have you ever redpilled any girls? The second one doesn't seem that bad just a bit bluepilled but the first one...wew lad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHePxxS0K7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

Only people left on Facebook are old or women that over share pics of their ugly kids

It works way better irl tbqh you can't be funny on internet and they don't see you as a human

tru dis

golden mate. fucking golden.

The whole idea that everyone deserves the same shit just for showing up is hilarious.

I'm not a chick, but I enjoy calling someone I'm arguing with, a pissed-on virgin. You're asking "why do people do this???" and the answer is because it obviously works. Insecure little faggots shouldn't be allowed to have opinions anyways, so get the fuck on, you inept permavirgin sadcase.

sometimes i cant tell if this shit is made up or actually real

It's real, and everyone reading should follow in OP's footsteps and post results.

That's some womanly passive aggressive shit my man.

Did a man hurt you?

This is also real.

holy shit kek

Fucking yikes. I reeeeeaaaaally miss the east coast, and I'm definitely glad I stopped going west at Arizona

> The Virgin is immunized against most dangers: one may call him a faggot, zit-ridden neet, little bitch, dipshit, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Virgin and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

youtube.com/watch?v=iHePxxS0K7o

Never. If they disagree with you, just threaten their lives. Women (like non-whites and left-wingers) understand only one language - violence - and the sooner we start breaking their necks, raping them half to death and hanging them from trees, the sooner they will learn respect for men and the RWDS as the leaders of this country. Pick a progressive you hate and kill them. Let's Make Earth Great Again.

I don't think many men while arguing with another man would think of how many people the other dude has slept with and use that as an insult. I don't even have the need to give to dig deeps and try to wound another man in his ego. That's some straight up passive aggressive women shit.

>Insecure little faggots shouldn't be allowed to have opinions anyways, so get the fuck on, you inept permavirgin sadcase.

Definitely female.

Someone's got issues with people he knows nothing about and tries to justify his anger by continually insulting the other party (i.e. Virgins), that again, he really knows nothing about.

don't argue with women, why do you value their opinion so much that you're willing to defend your own beliefs from their attacks.

Just ignore them.

> I don't think men arguing with other men would think of how many the other has slept with

get the fuck out of that basement, boyo

L M A O

Someone's got issues with people he knows nothing about and tries to justify his anger by continually insulting the other party (i.e. Anyone who isn't a virgin), that again, he really knows nothing about.

When you and other men get into disagreements or confrontation, you stop and think to yourself how many sexual encounters he's been in?

This seems normal to you?

Their virginity loss isn't a stamp of honor as you probably know, what it is to some women, is the next stage of careful planning and emotional effort on their part.
Is it the person that I love? Will he be my one true love? the's question and more just scratch the surface of what motivates the young woman to lose her virginity. Plus afterwards the girl sometimes falls in love with the man who took her virginity. Where as men we generally just get satisfied and want to sleep. Women over complicate things where men over simplify things.

This actually makes me sad, holy fuck. Kind of a tough situation, but he definitely could've gone about it differently, like getting evidence for one. but as much as I feel bad for the dad, you reap what you sow.

Please point out where I insulted you. I'll wait.

Are you actually admitting to being a virgin? Pathetic.

So you can't refute my claim, and return to insulting someone on something you have no clue of knowing.

>Does anyone else argue with holes on Facebook about politics?
I gave up on that when, rather than become redpilled, one told me that she "actually hates facts." There's nowhere to go from there. They openly prefer irrationality than to alter their wrongheaded worldview.

lmao, get laid kid

Are you a virgin, friend? It sounds like you projecting.

No. Are you?

Could you back that up with evidence that you are not a virgin? Otherwise, I'm free to make the same baseless accusations as yourself.

Why can't you answer the question? Is there a rule that says a virgin can never deny his virginity?

Her fucking responsibility not his.
How do sluts equate having a baby to being a 50/50 responsibility split.
Slut gets pregnant after 1 night stand.
Slut chooses not to abort.
Slut carries for 9 months and gives birth
Can give it up for adoption, no consequence.
Unfortunate man had no choice at all after the Initial drunken fuck but is slapped with all the responsibility.

Cute. So you're really a virgin that's projecting onto others a problem you have with yourself.

You still haven't answered the question.

You still haven't provided evidence, virgin.

Chang Micropenis, how does your tongue even turn to talk about what MEN do?

In case you needed a reminder, or in case your little bitch father never told you, it's your biological imperative to get with a mate and make children.

Now knowing that, how in the fuck are you going to sit here and pretend that a man who is obviously wanted by the opposite sex to the point where all your needy-projections don't even have a chance of existing, needs to listen to some kiddo blabbing on about having a "reel argumint"?

Going over the fact that being wanted is a status-symbol that permeates all aspects of your life as a man, you've got any more topical advice on how I should "argue" with someone who's basically an asocial aspie?

Get the fuck on, this is the designated redpill board and you can't even redpill a bitch to suck on your dick.

Sad!

Are you a virgin?

You are a chick.
Stop lying.
Only women would use that kind of logic.
So whether you are a man or not doesn't even matter. You made yourself a chick the moment you abandoned logic and went the classic passive aggressive route.

Are you?

You forgot he was the son of Bill Gates and everyone clapped, you larping tard

No. Are you?

Nope. But you haven't really gave me anything to lead me to believe you are in fact not a virgin.

just ask your mom lol

underrated FPBP

So you call other men virgins because of some long winded diatribe about biological imperatives as a cop out for the fact that you think about other men sexually? Do you work IRL with other men? Do they laugh you out of the building or work sight when you come up with this autism?

You do realize you're just acting (or are, more likely) a retard. Keep projecting, virgin friend. Your secret is safe with us.

Said the virgin.

found the virgin

That dude's fucking impressive

>Going over the fact that being wanted is a status-symbol that permeates all aspects of your life as a man

This appeal to social norms and consensus is how women argue. This is the classic women insult of calling men virgins. You're not fooling anyone lady.

>Nuh-uh! Y-you're the virgin!
Pathetic.

lel

lmao you're such a nerd

The guy in this is a total idiot in my opinion. He should have told her about his situation, when she asked him, especially since it was their entire relationship that hinged on him being just a bit more extrovert, but instead he flushes what could have been good future down the toilet.

At least I hope he learned something relationships.

Would you two just fuck off already? Adults are talking

>felony armed robbery (for the Hershey bar)

You're a child. With no aptitude for sex :)

>aptitude
nice five dollar word, kike

Why fucking argue autistically like that? Just post your opinion and if a woman comments on it attacking you, tell her to just mind her own business and stop commenting on your shit. If they still bother you about your virginity, then just ask them if they want to fuck you since all they care about is your sex status.

You've gotta be a real fucking loser to not only get into a debate on facebook, but to get so anal annihilated by it that you post about it on Sup Forums.

There are some smart, conservative, pro-white women out there but most of them aren't worth engaging with on politics. You just look like a retard trying to convince those that cannot be won over.

What do you mean? He fucked some girl for a while then kept all his money. What did he lose?

You are delusional. And a faggot. I'd recommend kys

>delusional
kek, I can tell that someone spent more time reading the dictionary than trying to get laid. nobody knows what that word means, virgin.

It just seems like he wanted the relationship to last, but also didn't want to be open about his situation - which I'd argue is pretty damn important if you want a long and committed relationship with your partner.

Must be fake

He wanted her to only want to be with him for him, not for his worth. And she couldn't accept him as a broke loser. So she lost out on him. That simple.

>arguing with women
You're not very smart, are you

read

>being wanted is a status-symbol that permeates all aspects of your life as a man
You what m8? I need cash to future my family and hobbies I have no interest in my "status." in fact I want no attention drawn to me unless it's going to get me out of trouble with the law.
I look like the ultimate cheap Jew(I'm now an actual Jew) because I pretend like I'm broke all the time so people don't start asking for it.

Think about it if you were rich as fuck, would you want women to know about that before you made the decision she was really the one you were serious about marrying?

She obviously didn't meet his standards and so he trashed her.

Sounds like she wanted to spend all his money on frivolous pampering shit

Well that certainly is a way of looking at it, thank you.

Yeah I had a nice discussion with an SJW type recently but I was really nice so we got along

I enjoyed watching the guy pressure wash the seats more than the women's run. lol

>Does anyone else argue with holes on Facebook about politics?

I don't argue with anyone about anything except if it is blood, or best friend. Trying to convince others or talking someone into something is a waste of your resources, specially time, which we all have a limited amount of.

The moment you try to argue/explain something you consider others as equal which they aren't.

>. Why do they always bring up virginity and shit like that? Is it because sex is the only thing they have to offer?

Yes.

When you meet girls who have more than sex to offer they will not argue with you but try to understand you. Insult is the weapon of the weak.

I have to apologize for the Austrian. He is clearly a neo-communist fag who is afraid of a real discussion.