Going to be a leaf soon

Moving to Toronto in 3 days.

White guy who wants a wife and hates SJWs.
How fucked am I, Sup Forums?

Fuck you, we don't need anymore white people.

Thanks, I guess I better get used to being told this.

Accurate representation of what OP can expect.

Take this and god with god.

Take as many of them with you before you're infected by the Canadian bug. The first signs are being unable to resist putting cocks in your mouth and fuming about being irrelevant.

When that happens. Turn it on yourself.

Good luck.

No problem burger. Fellow burger here btw, in toronto for a few days. Having some fun making abhorrent posts on the leaf IP before I go.

I'll say this about toronto: expect a lot of diversity. And a lot of things youre used to having in the US either unavailable or in some weird brand/form. I dunno how to explain exactly, but youll see for yourself i guess.

Redpilled af Evola Traditionalist, have been for most of the last 5 years or so, so I think I'll DEUS VULT before I go full faggot

Ty burger.
Are there any conservative looking women that you've seen?

Example: McDonald's in Canada compared to the states. It's shit here. The buns taste like sugar.

Just find a QT Chinese girl (no need to specify traditional/redpilled, as most of them are) with a father with connections, and you'll do just fine.

100% fucked

However having more white conservatives living in that hell hole is a good thing so I approve of this.

Wait... mcdonalds buns actually taste like bread in the US?

Don't. If you want to an hero correctly, take a revolver, lie down in your bath tub, and fire.

Much quicker, much cleaner and little to no sufferin in comparison

Life long Toronanon here.

Born in 80s. Barely anyone married. Probably less than 5 out of dozens.

whites are a visible minority. Not joking.

sjw capital of Canada. Our premiere is a sjw saint. Lesbian and goes to mosques. Wastes literal billions on green energy programs that never materialize, ad campaigns for socjus, grants for refugees higher than average Canadian incomes. Just made Islamaphobia arrestible. Not using made up pronouns can land you in jail. Kids being taught sex ed by a pedo.

Why do you want to come here? I want out. Also job finding keeps getting worse here and salaries have stagnated to the point that you cannot afford real estate with a 6 figure salary because property values keep going up due to chinks.

if ur actually from here and think like this, you must be the loneliest loser in the city.

Get out. We don't want you.

I heard Alabama is nice this time of year. Go there.

As for you, Murican...fuck off, we're full!!!

STFU Ahkmed

>toronto
>wife
>hate SJWs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good luck buddy

It depends on what neighbourhood you're living in imo

A lot of places are full of bar sluts and materialistic coke whores.

Other places have bitter office feminists.

What industry you in? You're probably best meeting a grill through those kinds of social circles.

> Toronto
kek
You are fucked beyond salvation.

Very fucked the only conservative girl in Toronto is lauren southern.

>White guy
Great! Now there's two of us!

>Racist foreigner intending to leech on a country's welfare
Really reminds me of some people
Problems always comes from the south

Should've moved to the prairies if you wanted anything close to conservative minded people.

>born in America
>WILLINGLY become a leaf
Becoming a leaf is a fate worse than death, why would you even consider it?

POO IN LOO DETECTED

A lot better off than me. I moved from Toronto to Chicago this year and I've almost been fucking murdered twice.

Toronto is a boring clean safe city full of ghettoized minorities and the white women are ALL super uppity cunts who don't understand that they're going to hit the wall at some point, so they all have the subtle attitude that they're immortal gods and the most interesting things on earth.

You're beyond fucked.
You'd be better off in saudia arabi or in a fucking rainforest.

No, he's lying.

I used to love McDonalds in Toronto and it's fucking AWFUL here. Everything's dry as shit and it's like it's just generic bread. Nothing tastes like it's supposed to. Really weird.

The fries suck ass especially. I miss the greasy floppy Canadian ones. They're overcooked cardboard now.

Pretty much this. I'm a leaf on vacation in the USA and this place is so awesome I wish I was an American. If you have to go to leaf land for a job opportunity in Toronto I suggest trying to find a good place in Port credit (mississauga) to live. One of the last bastions of white people that's close to Toronto.

Look into what his fetish was. Fucking disgusting.

a soon to be leaf? How great! lets just get all your papers in order here..uhmm...1 last question. If you kill your enemies...then?

>they win
>you lose

pick one please

German here, moved to Toronto 5 years ago and it's all a matter of perspective. I have a good time here to what I had compared in Cuckmany. Yes there are the same elements that the broad pol collective hates and despises but it's overall a great city to be with a ton of restaurants. As for "diversity", most ethnic groups stick to their own. For example I live in a neighborhood that has mostly polish/Ukrainian people living in it and people take pride in their heritage which is something I never had in Germany. It's pretty good and certainly no problems.