BLOWN

THE FUCK

***OUT***

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLgh11H9K9o&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/carlste30_/status/836161543595249664
twitter.com/charles23632/status/836143910149742592
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
mopo.de/news/panorama/segler-zum-zweiten-mal-entfuehrt-extremisten-toeten-seine-frau-auf-den-philippinen-25049812
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post the video faggot

Muslims are always killing each other.

Fuck you, that not funny

yes it is abdul

the truth hurts

So what? Faggot had it coming for going near there. At least the flips BTFO them yesterday with airstrikes n stuff.

>be german
>go to the phillipines on vacation to get away from your muslim infested homeland
>get beheaded by muslims

So uh, where is the video?

You're right, it's actually pretty sad that Germany is Muslim now.

he was targeted for his whiteness. don't forget that.

Religion of peace!

Yeah... that's why he sailed to the exact spot where the radical flip muslims have their stronghold. Very logical.

Apparently these guys beheaded a canadian last year but i can't find any videos.

You're right Abdul, it's fundamental

glad that faggot is dead
he and his wife got captured before. They got released because we payed the ransom.
And what did that cuck do? Took his boat and went right back there.
This time they straight up killed his wife and now him

dang I love seeing Canadians winning

Can't find any video yet, just a news clipping. he looks sad and defeated. Why would you kill someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLgh11H9K9o&feature=youtu.be

Exactly. He obviously was a thrill seeker, now he's chill.

Not true. These libtard fags (him and his wife) have been caught before. Germany paid up and told them not to do such shit again - you're seeing the outcome.

Why did they behead him?

meant to reply to (You)

Disregard what I said. What a fucking faggot. Any estimate on how much you guys paid?

twitter.com/carlste30_/status/836161543595249664

All I found of the video so far. Cuck cut it short.

muslim tradition

>tyrone and chang having a go

Cucktoberfest

>inb4 Germans say that it's because refugees are misunderstood and it's videos like those that are uploaded because of hate of white people toward minorities
>inb4 they import 6 gorillion more muslims to prove that the hate the video is meant to entice won't triumph over their love

First time he got captured by Somali pirates. Guy had a dead wish it seems.

The Mayor speaks

as if we needed this to know pinoy are literally asian niggers
i hope duterte goes nuclear on those mudshits but the germans went back there after being kidnapped before
they deserved to die

What?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This also isn't the first time he was captured by terrorists hmm

wow, funny how it takes the 2nd time getting captured by terrorists and having them put a knife to your throat to realize that maybe you have made a mistake and actually want to live.
watch it buddy or Sadiq will throw you in the dungeon for violating the holy sharia

Press back then reported $600k, but that was never officially confirmed.

maybe he was selling drugs in the phlips and they actually were Durterte's boys

Well, they'll just have to get away with it. Germany will not respond in any way because that would be racist. Clearly the only thing that they can do about it is to take more refugees.

I love this thread, it's terrific. We have the best banter folks, the best.

Of course this was all a coincidence

How come duterte isn't throwing these guys out of helicopters?

I know. And I'm certain he did it on purpose. How crazy do you need to be to sail to an area infested by muslim terrorists AFTER this shit happened to you?

Reroll

Found the rest guys
twitter.com/charles23632/status/836143910149742592

>$600k donated to terrorists for a guy who went and got himself killed anyway
I am annoyed, disappointed, cringing and generally not well.

First a German then a leaf, these pinoy muslims are jockeying for a Sup Forums medal

what a waste of money.

>abu sayyafs behead German

Funny, I thought they wouldn't behead one of their own

pure coincidence

>we payed the ransom

Oooooh nooo.
>how could this happen

That's probably the reason why we ignored him this time, even after they lowered their demands from 9mio down to 450k. You can bet the responsible officials went like "again? well go fuck yourself this time"

These guys definitely don't have ISIS production values

ISIS needs to teach these guys some cinematography 101

Bummer.

If you travel to the Philippines you better know where to avoid.

I like it when smug Westerners lecture the Philippines like it should be a tolerant first world country when a tonne of them probably don't even know that some areas of that country are literally run by ISIS affiliates.

Retarded cuck boomer got what he deserved for going back to this shithole

kek

westerners are pretty stupids who think they got it all figured out desu

I liked your fundamental ahmeds. 'Twas nice.
What I'm wondering is who the fuck let these people leave Germany again? Do they not have friends who tell them no don't go there it's even worse there than in Somalia.

Good goy. Pay the ransom.

>paying ransom

As a jewish rabbi, I am obligated to tell you this. KILL YOURSELF.

What's with the hippie face?

This. I don't see a problem here. We have a surplus of old farts leeaching our system here anyway.

Any pics of his wife? no sex tape of her adventures with terrorist?

Nooo, nooo. Call the ECB and get the money with little to no taxation, goy.

I will help you.

The sad thing is some idiot is going to ask questions. Why did we not save him another time? Paid another ransom?

If you want to save delusional people start a GoFundMe bullshit page you idiot.

He wanted to get fucked by them again, like the good german cuck that he was.

>be German
>get beheaded

Says mohammed

youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

The average American has no clue in hell there are huge Muslim areas in Asia. Already knew that but was completely confirmed with trumps travel ban fiasco.

He's a libtard, she's Female to male transgender.

>I do not see why you do this, do you not see how progressive my hair and my wife are?

Probably 'cause nobody paid the ransom and the Philippine army rained rockets on them. I'd get pissed off too.

Proof?

real boner killer

No. You don't protest the Assad.

You worship the Assad.

He is syrias Ghadaffi, take him and chaos breaks loose as you can see.

Putangina, time for Duterte to bring out the death squads!

No video because "Ms Merz was killed, purportedly when she tried to fight back with a shotgun."

what ever came of this march on alleppo?

havent heard anything for a while now

More likely he tried to collaborate with them and get a share of the ransom. Then they got buttmad when Germany didn't pay another time.

Also, if you check the press, there is no confirmation yet that he's really dead. They report it as "allegedly beheaded him blabla". Didn't watch the video, I can only assume it leaves stuff up to interpretation. Maybe he was one of them all the time and now went off grid. Either way, fuck this faggot.

He is Syria's Giraffe**

see pic

Germany YES muslim love Merkel

And that's exactly what had to be done.

Now, if one of them suggest taking another hostage, he will get his face slapped instead of receiving a share of the ransom.

The bastards overpopulate the markets to be fucking honest. My local market is ridden with the walking bombs.

mopo.de/news/panorama/segler-zum-zweiten-mal-entfuehrt-extremisten-toeten-seine-frau-auf-den-philippinen-25049812

Headline is SAILOR TAKEN HOSTAGE FOR SECOND TIME. THIS TIME THEY KILL HIS WIFE - PHILLIPINES

Merkel: EVERYONE IS GERMAN NOW, WERE ALL ONE VOLK!!! GO VOTE FOR MAMA MERKLE!!!

Forgot about IKEA, Sven? So far we didn't have any beheadings going on inside our country, unlike you. We got this figure of speech here "if you're sitting in a glass house, better don't throw stones".

lol what the fuck

>purposefully travel to terrorists after being captured once before
>your tranny wife dies fighting for its life
>you sit on camera crying
>get beheaded

Germs BTFO?... don't you mean DuDopey is BTFO -- after promising to "eat the hearts" of terrorists...?

It shows his decapitated head, also Muslims aren't jews, it's not gonna work that way with the ransom scheme.

How about napalm? Also, what's you press reporting about this, are they reporting anything at all? Just curious.

He doesn't know that quote, the Bible has been made illegal in Sweden because saying God instead of Allah is islamophobic.

They deserve it for destroying Europe

>Philippinian muslims are killing German hippies for us
AfD +3.2%

They're going to Idlib now, I guess.

They better hurry up, Suheil just won't stop advancing.

I'm sorry I thought it was the Throw the first stone quote. Not the glasshouse one Kek

>don't you mean DuDopey is BTFO -- after promising to "eat the hearts" of terrorists...?
The terrorists are part of his death squads. He uses mosques to disseminate his message and pardoned a tonne of commies and Abus when he took power.

Corrupt yellow kike.

Fucking hell.

Nah he probably wanted to help those poor muslim """kids""".
I thrill seeker would go there without appropiate equipment.

Might be fake, who knows. Not that I care either way.