"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is deep"- Richard Spencer

"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is deep"- Richard Spencer

What did he mean by this?

stop making these threads and kill yourself slavshit

he means that persians were bleached by alexander

Kill your self shill

T*rks on suicide watch

He's trying to appropriate and take credit for Persian achievements because white people have no achievements or nothing in history to be proud of. Except colonizing and raping 3rd world nations in the last few hundred years if that counts
Saged

My daughter is half white (German, Irish, British) and half persian.

I did my part. I think more women should marry white men as well.

>inb4 tits or gtfo

Get your own tits. Mine are my husband's.

Obviously that we share a relationship with Persians that is deep.

>niggers, not even once

Persians are white you big dumb dumby.

>mentioning you are a gril when you don't need to to make.your point

Your a slut, bet your husband is real proud.

Well yeah we are closer to them than jews, arabs, turks, etc.

How deep?

Persians quite literally do not exist, you cretin.

as a Dane it only respect raping and pillaging cultures.

also
>white people have no achievements or nothing in history to be proud of.
>Except colonizing and raping 3rd world nations in the last few hundred years
Ahh so ruling the world the last 400 years is not an achievement? hahaa

You need to learn pol bantz and humor if you wanna stick around, din ærkemongol.

t. Mohammed-Rezā Diasporazadeh

Persia is a region in the middle east thus people from these regions are considered Persians, Danenog

hvorfor bed du på ven?

Ahmadinejad did 9/11

So now Iraqis are Persians and by extension of this retardation, therefor white?

Yes, all women should upgrade themselves by surrendering their womb to the seed of Europe. But as concubines, not as wives. You've gotten ahead of yourself and forgotten your station.

I'm not drawing any conclusions I'm just letting you know that anyone who mentions Persia, are mentioning a region.

No they're fucking not and you know it.

Anyone who thinks Persians still exist to this very day don't know dick about anything, least of all where Persia was.

>he means that persians were bleached by alexander
I don't know, in a lot of art from the period, they both got the tan skin, I think they raped each other one too many times and they liked it too. I think the Persians took over Alexander's area, then some Greek city states in Asia Minor Aegean coast, then some Islands, then the Greeks took them back, then it kept repeating several times over, basically they conquered each other multiple times over.
Wha? You dumb fuck, no achievements? What do you call classic period Greece and the Roman Empire, kys.

I don't know but Iran is fucking bro-tier and Saudi needs a nuke to the face.

this. they're our distant cousins.

I'm not at all a fan of Iran or its present-day culture and politics, especially their obsession with le religion of peace, but I have to admit that hijabs in the "Iranian style" (i.e. with a bit of hair showing) look so fucking nice.

>tfw live in the pink area
So many WE WUZ to claim

The Aryans

Please the sandniggers appropriated it.

It means richard spencer is the faggot always on here shilling for Iran.

Yay more wars for Israel. Fuck off kike.

No. We wuz persians n sheit

If you romanize their language and take away Islam, they would be like Spaniards, greeks or Italians.

Zoroastrianism is one of the comforts religions tbqh

Shitskin if ive ever seen one

I didnt even say we should go to war with Iran, Kike. I think we should fuckoff. But keep pretending Iran is some theocratic Disneyland nigger.

Also look at Assad! No wonder we attack him. They want to kill off whites.

Iranians are cool by me. They are based and stand up to the American-Zionist imperialist machine. I asked an Iranian one time if they were afraid of war with America and he said they already had graveyards dug for the invaders. That was pretty cool.

Their government is fucking horrible, they stand for nothing but religious rule.

are Iranians Aryans?

That's an Armenian woman, dude.

Yeah that's where the Persian Empire started. I pretty sure they still have Whites there.

t. assblasted shitskin

Both are Indo-European decadents.

when will you read an actual book about biological structures and evolution of races?
ithere is no such thing as "indo-euro aryan race".
if you are believing indians, pakis and iranians are white, you are retarded.

Arabs are considered white, where is your God now faggots?

You arabs are so stupid all the kikes had to do was tell you you'd get some virgins if you terrorize people. Lonely Goat fuckers never had a chance.

Persians were Aryan. After the fall of Iran to Islam, they've become a mix-breed and can no longer be considered anything other than üntermensch.

It's like a nigger that moves to Norway, has child with a white woman and then they claim their üntermensch offspring is ethnic Swede.

nice buzzwords.
let your sister fuck some sanjays. bewcause indians are white

White people have a lot of achievements throughout history, but Persians have no achievements throughout history whatsoever. Kill yourself, sandnigger.

The fact that we never hear about the Aryan invasions is yet another proof of government repression of academia.

>muh aryan iranians

He's either talysh or azeri, not persian.

That my Persian fathers were balls deep in your European mothers :^DDDDDD

Creating literally every aspect of the modern world, creating the greatest art, greatest music, greatest architecture, greatest literature and philosophy, and then domininating so hard that the only reason any other race even exists is because of pure benevolence is something to be proud of.

Both fucked deep by muslims.

POO

Fuck off poo-fter. check the numbers while you're on the way out.

Praise Kek it's a sign. He's one of the lost Aryan Poos

>72 rhymes with Poo
>Kek knows

t. retarded danecuck

Thanks, Based Britbro!

POO