Why did the baby boomers rebel against their parents?

Why did the baby boomers rebel against their parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/1960s-anti-warpsychedelic-hippie-movement-created-military-intel/
youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA
mileswmathis.com/beat.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CIA

thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/1960s-anti-warpsychedelic-hippie-movement-created-military-intel/

Mass communist infiltration into American colleges and government youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0

youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA

Frankfurt school commies from Nazi Germany

We didn't

Shockingly, young people like having sex and doing drugs.

mileswmathis.com/beat.pdf

Dunno about most boomers, but

My father rebelled against my grandfather because grandad said if he was gonna pay for dad's college he should go dressed in a suit and tie

Dad was all FUCK THAT THEN I CAN'T BE COOL and then proceeded to blame black people for everything wrong with his life until he died

...that's not really the question retard

The question is why one generation developed such a radically different value system from their predecessors, in a way that no other had in modern history.

Millennials are so retarded because they are excessively loyal to the values and ideal of their boomer parents.

Good question. Until recently I thought that the turmoil of the 1960s was due primarily to the Vietnam War. But I just learned that leftist students were stirring up shit in almost every country, even countries not involved in the Vietnam War.

What did cause it?

jews+CIA

a lot of the anti-vietnam protesters were kikes, the people who funded the martin luther king marches were kikes

LOOK
IT
UPPPPPP

it was young soros funding everything

The Son inevitably rebels against the Father.

>Why did the baby boomers rebel against their parents?
Why do young millionaire celebrities die from heroine overdose? Their lives were too good!

Oh boy what could possibly stir shit up around the world. It makes no sense and sounds like conspiratard theory when you remember that in order to do that you need resources and organization, on the level of a great power, or preferably a superpower.

We'll just never know.

Because the silent generation was shit at parenting these brats?

Television.

The irony is that millennials complain about their parents' generation constantly. They basically just complain a lot.

Because their parents were dumb enough to fall for the Jew's lies about the Germans in WW2.

They had no reason to, they were spoiled and were the last to experience a wholesome childhood.

I was raised by the Silent Generation.
Does that make me a boomer even though I'm technically 1980s

look up Dr. Spock. He wrote a best selling book on how to raise children (no spanking) and thus begat the 60s.

Also the Pill.

Also women's liberation which back then meant get on the Pill, stop wearing a bra, and have sex with your boyfriend before marriage.

Also rock and roll.

Also drugs. Before the 60s drugs were mostly inner city and celebrities, but then cheap LSD and widespread availability of weed changed all that.

Also Grace Slick's breasts.

>why did the baby boomers rebel against their parents?

belive it or not - their rebellion was partially legitimate - it was against the boat owning-expensive-travel-having middle class of the day. That offcourse doesnt change the fact that baby boomers were trash, but that is what couse it.