So true

So true

Other urls found in this thread:

richarddawkins.net/2014/01/secular-vip-of-the-week-god-on-facebook/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>conform to my idea of what Christianity is or you are not Christian
he's probably an athiest too

oh, so its perfectly fine to accept someone whose sole purpose is to promote his religion?

gotcha.

He is.

>Atheist
>roleplaying as God

wew.

The fucker who runs that shitty account isn't even a Christian himself.

Catholicism went through this debate centuries ago and the result was a few very limited crusades.

Fuck saracens.

>Christianity = just be nice to everyone

this is LITERALLY heresy

It's not a Muslim Ban. It's a ban from unstable countries who happen to be muslim.

>For if someone comes and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough.
>2 Corinthians 11:4

>names himself god
>not a fedora tipper

>There's no Gentile court at the temple to contain all the gentiles.

kek

>atheists in charge of interpreting christianity
God scattered the nations to the four corners of the Earth for a reason. The globalist world order is a figurative Tower of Babel and mass immigration is the means to build it.

(You)

Says the blasphemous faggot LARPing as God.

Just another one of those twats who think they can decide what other people are or are not.
Precisely the self righteous bastard that would instigate a #FakeChristianBan

>Someone out there is playing God on twitter and pushing his leftist ideals

I can only imagine the lightning strike that's reserved for such a faggot.

I hate that LARPing motherfucker.

Some retarded leftist from r/atheism runs that account

>this
Finally. Someone says
>this

I never tought i would agree with an christian
>*tips fedora*

>you're not a Christian for disallowing people who behead Christians from invading your country
- t. guy, probably a Jew, with the balls to call himself God on twitter

Fucking what? Mary didn't wear a hijab and Islam didn't even exist at that time

stfu italy

>Mary wore a hijab

Absolutely euphoric

>keeping people out that want to destroy my religion goes against my religion
Really made me think

All larping twitter accounts are shit

Look faggot. Do you not realize that Islam is the anti-thesis of Christianity. Jesus and Moehamhead are polar opposites when it comes to personality and spiritualism. Islam is of the devil. And anyone who would roleplay 'God' is a fucking retard and is going to fucking hell.

/thread

Someone should just keep sending this to that twitter/FB page to make him realize what he's doing

Israel isn't part of the ban

And why is that, user?

Killing infidels? T-they're not REAL muslims!
Disliking muslims? Y-You're not REAL christians!

I'm atheist by the way, you're just not what I want your group to be

>I can only imagine the lightning strike that's reserved for such a faggot.
;-)

But this motherfucker is a special case. Imagine that there exist a faggot so self righteous that he believes he can just dictate morality for all Christians, while being an Atheist himself. This is classic teenager behavior, thinking you have it all figured it out and if only those dumb Christians were as smart as you! But this motherfucker must be in his late 20s.

"Christianity is not the creed of Asia and Africa at this moment solely because the seventh century Christians of Asia and Africa had trained themselves not to fight, whereas the Moslems were trained to fight. Christianity was saved in Europe solely because the peoples of Europe fought. If the peoples of Europe in the seventh and eighth centuries, an on up to and including the seventeenth century, had not possessed a military equality with, and gradually a growing superiority over the Mohammedans who invaded Europe, Europe would at this moment be Mohammedan and the Christian religion would be exterminated. Wherever the Mohammedans have had complete sway, wherever the Christians have been unable to resist them by the sword, Christianity has ultimately disappeared. From the hammer of Charles Martel to the sword of Sobieski, Christianity owed its safety in Europe to the fact that it was able to show that it could and would fight as well as the Mohammedan aggressor. ..... The civilization of Europe, American and Australia exists today at all only because of the victories of civilized man over the enemies of civilization because of victories through the centuries from Charles Martel in the eighth century and those of John Sobieski in the seventeenth century. During the thousand years that included the careers of the Frankish soldier and the Polish king, the Christians of Asia and Africa proved unable to wage successful war with the Moslem conquerors; and in consequence Christianity practically vanished from the two continents; and today, nobody can find in them any "social values" whatever, in the sense in which we use the words, so far as the sphere of Mohammedan influences are concerned. There are such "social values" today in Europe, America and Australia only because during those thousand years, the Christians of Europe possessed the warlike power to do what the Christians of Asia and Africa had failed to do — that is, to beat back the Moslem invader."

It's a reddit friendly twitter account

>Putting himself at the place of God
This man will face serious problems in the afterlife

The Jews control both of them
all Abrahamic faiths are controlled by
(((Them)))

Thank you for that post, My father is a missionary who despises pacifism but it's good to see that not everyone is a biblically inconsistent "soft" christian.

>having the audacity to speak for God

Good luck with that

>I can dictate whether you're a Christian or not
>Says man posing as God on social media
Hmmm

>Muslim ban

Muslim-majority countries included in Trump's ban:
Iraq
Iran
Syria
Libya
Yemen
Somalia

Muslim-majority countries not included in Trump's ban:
Saudi Arabia
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Egypt
Jordan
United Arab Emirates
Kuwait
Niger
Indonesia
Bangladesh
Turkey
Algeria
Sudan
Morocco
Uzbekistan
Maldives
Tunisia
Western Sahara
Tajikistan
Mayotte
Azerbaijan
Comoros
Algeria
Djibouti
Senegal
Kosovo
Gambia
Mali
Turkmenistan
Kyrgyzstan
Oman
Guinea
Qatar
Sierra Leone
Bahrain
Kazakhstan
Brunei
Malaysia
Lebanon
Burkina Faso
Albania
Chad
Bosnia-Herzegovina

That is, in fact, not completely irrelevant. My point is that Christianity and Islam cannot coexist. Maybe they were designed like that.

I will not listen to a false prophet.

>Mary wore a hijab

The fuck? This kinda shit is why I left liberalism during my time in college. I realized how cringey, uneducated and childlike the mindset was. I think I had always been conservative, but I liked to fool myself as a liberal because I thought it was the cool thing to do.

>The Lord gives proofs of his kindness towards his faithful servants by reserving for them enemies (whom he could destroy by his word alone) in order that they might come to the aid of many who dwell near those enemies, for love of him, and that they might have a means of atonement and salvation by repaying to him something of what he did for them.

Literally autism

What is twitter anymore

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

none

Whoops, wrong Pope

Reminds me of this liberal favorite

I fucking hate this bastard.
He's so self-righteous in his fucking straw-man arguments and non-sequiturs it fucking rustles my damn jimmies.

>tfw this island needs another famine to get rid of people like OP

Charles Martel would support muslim ban

DELET THIS
MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN
FRENCH AGGRESSORS

Islam also didn't fucking exist at the time.

It should be. Modern Evangelical Christianity and its approval of the Synagogue of Satan is the greatest heresy in the history of the religion.

There'll always be a spot for you in the Boston PD.

OP kys

I hope this is satire

That's it, I'm with Allah now.

this revisionist history on social media is the most laughable thing ever, it's KANGS tier

>Has never read the Bible
>specific passages referring to borders and to ask and respect the host peoples' will if they refuse to let you in

Sorry fuckers, but Christians believe in borders.

>mary wore a hijab
>hijabs are muslim
>islam didnt exist at the time

can we get this twitter account taken down please?

I left for the exact same reason (but in 10th grade) because I saw how everybody was a self important fedora tipping memester

>atheist who pretends to be god thinks he's an authority on who is/isn't christian

>roleplaying as god on twitter
of course he's an atheist

You must actually "believe".
You have my sympathy.

>0 Squares selected
kys

deus

vult

Not verified. Not God

100% is. Just some cunt using God to guilt people. Pathetic as fuck.

he's as verified and legitimate as the god in the bible.

>fedora roleplaying as God
>pretending he knows anything about Christianity

He is an atheist, he started on facebook: richarddawkins.net/2014/01/secular-vip-of-the-week-god-on-facebook/

and kill those that aren't in the same religion

>pretending to be god
>mary wore a hijab
Jesus was jewish and altering the words of god is literally blasphemy, check that bible out again.

Quality post. Real tip top shit.

Keep contributing your great ideas from sources such as:

>Random buttfuck twitter accounts nobody cares about
>Some dumb blogger writing a click bait article for HuffPo
>Your mothers ass

I'm tired and fuck off

This is like a real life unironic smuggie

>frigging

And the biggest christcuck nation, Italians, put him on a cross

Obviously, no real Christian would presume to speak for God.

>So true
Sorry god but I dont think you are paying attention

leviticus 18:22 goat verse in the bible

Isn't it actually one of the requirements to be opposed to an alternate religion?

do you mean "thou shalt not worship false idols"?

"Muslim ban"
"Nazis"
"Rape"

Words mean nothing.

> Wall he posts is not only older than his home country but also has been out of use for longer than his home country exists

Jesus was a prophet of Islam and preached Islam. That's why Christianity before white people changed it and Islam are virtually identical.
Jesus was also just believed to be a prophet by Christians until the apostles rewrote the Bible into what they wanted it to be.
But regardless of how you feel about that christian women still covered their hair and real christian women still do today. Go to the Vatican or an Orthodox Church and women will be covering their hair.

>Jews were persecuted for centuries and suffered through genocide and slavery
>they are still largely mistreated and discriminated against and disliked by their neighbors
>Jews are generally civilized and clean and have built a strong nation

>Muslims terrorize and infiltrate the West and try to force their religion and shariah on us
>they actively export sleeper cells, political operatives, and infiltrates
>they terrorized and attacked Europe in the months leading up to the election
>libcucks defend everything about them

They need

Leo built the walls in order to protect the city against the encroachment of "Saracens", an early term for the Arab Muslims who were hell bent on the conquest of Christian Europe. In 846, a year before the start of Pope Leo IV’s reign, the Saracens attacked the outskirts of Rome. The Muslim raiders targeted the Basilicas of St. Peter and St. Paul, which were located outside of the massive walls that defended Rome itself. The Saracens looted the two churches, robbing them of their relics and desecrating the tombs of two of Christendom’s most revered saints.

Okay?