Hypocrite in chief

>NEWS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO HAVE ANONYMOUS SOURCES NOW!!!
>The Hillary email scandal came from anonymous sources only to eventually be confirmed by intelligence agencies, just like Trump's Russia scandal
>trump begged people to anonymously leak Hillary information
>the birther movement that Trump was a large part of, came from anonymous sources
>in large part, the media and anonymous sources are responsible for Trump's victory
>he would constantly trumpet his own anonymous sources, saying "people told me" when referring to the lies about muslims cheering on 9/11, Eric Schneiderman's office, many other issues
Does this mean his own anonymous sources were fake news? Oh right, news that criticizes trump is fake news, news with anonymous sources that supports him is real news. T
Now that people are anonymously leaking information about him, "ANONYMOUS SOURCES ARE FAKE NEWS!!!"
Trump is a fucking child

former Sup Forums poster here. not gonna lie, it's been fun watching this board turn into reddit, but Donald Trump seriously can't have the nuclear codes. Hillary won the popular vote by 7 million votes, she should be our president. Rural and suburban retards ruin everything.

Trumpists don't care about facts. Their entire movement is based on emotion, blaming immigrants despite the facts, blaming muslim immigrants despite the fact that domestic terror is largely caused by white people.
They are never able to see their own hipocrisy. They elected the king of all snowflakes, who can't handle negative coverage and is running away from the media to the point where he is afraid to attend the correspondents dinner because last time he was embarrassed.

This.
He is not right in the head. I seriously think he is mentally unstable and dangerous to the safety of everyone.

4D chess. Now CNN has to actually back up their claims.

Muslims belong in camps.

But they didn't when they reported on Hillary?
They are only allowed to use anonymous sources when i comes to Hillary but not trump? They are both lying scumbags, they both deserve prison.

you sound awfully upset

ID: >rJew
Ok m8
All 2 billion muslims belong in camps? A largely peaceful religion belong in camps because of extremists/terrorizes that we helped create?
And now here goes trump, expanding our military again and Bannon hoping to provoke Iran

Nice try Shariablue

Wikileaks gave us the emails themselves. Rather than just whispering shit to their preferred propaganda outlet, they should release raw documents with sources.

Not an argument

Not a source

Muslims belonging in camps is self-evident.

They'll come once the investigations are over I'm sure. But I trust the FBI more than I trust trump desu and the fact that the White House asked the FBI to lie to the American people and say there was no connection despite Flynn resigning and Russian officials themselves confirming there was one, it shows an administration not afraid to reach outside of their bounds to silence the truth.
Trumpists and trump himself have been trying hard to silence this investigation. Emails are easier to document and release than phone calls and meetings.

Not gonna live, former Trump voter here. It's fucking hilarious watching his campaign crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can not let this man have the nuclear codes!

You never had an argument, dipshit

ITT
Ctr is mad

There is a difference, an anonymous source gave wikileaks the documents and wikileaks published them all. This is transparency.

Compare to anonymous sources giving Wapo or NTY information without proof. They claim they had damning conversations of Adm Flynn but they were never released to the public, then there were leaked details about internal memos. Not the memos themselves for US to look at, just the MSM saying "take our word for it" bs. This is NOT transparency

Anonymous sources are fine if they produce (and we see) evidence to back up their claims. Otherwise its all nonsense

You're a flat earther too, huh?

thanks obama

>largely peaceful religion
>extremists/terrorizes that we helped create
I blame America for some 1400 years of constant war too.