My job is basically forcing me to go to a dinner hosted by a black co worker and his family. What should I bring?

My job is basically forcing me to go to a dinner hosted by a black co worker and his family. What should I bring?

A noose

Febreeze and a gun

SAGE
A
G
E

To season the food.

Watermelon

Can't carry in NJ...

a watermelon

I can understand this happening for a client but why a coworker? Can you explain the logic?

Some bullshit for morale, people in each department are selected to host a dinner.

Nothing, then pretend you didn't know you were supposed to bring something. Play on your phone the entire time.

Get a bottle of wine from a fancy winery, take the bottle out if the bag and replace it with a 40oz of Schlitz malt liquor.
>Record reveal on phone
>Post on YouTube
>???
>profit $$$

How long has it been, two weeks since the last time they tried this template?

A gun

Bring milk. So then this is some large gathering, not just you and his family? Can't you cancel and say you have an emergency at the last minute?

A bottle of wine is still technically grape drink

A bucket of KFC

a bag of Pork cracklins and grape soda

Bring Utah Funeral Potatos

Because its to die for and your also gonna die from black people

its the perfect food for this occasion

just pretend you have the flu dude

>colt 45
>watermelon
>grape soda
>collard greens
>fried chicken
>flyers for local bail bondsman

Respect.

Don't fuck up your job because you can't be civil

Tetanus shot

Do you have kids? That is an instant excuse to get out a lot of this forced fun bullshit.

Or claim you have family visiting the city, or claim you're sick, or claim you have a prior engagement.

Just get out of it you fag.

This

rollmops and mayonnaise

>Buy bottle of wine
>lace with ebola
>give to family
>???
>Profit

Niggers don't deserve respect though

A bottle of wine, don't want to lose your job.

>partake in toast
>help the planet

white or red?

dayam

Hennessy

No retard. When it comes to money you don't throw away a job because you can't remember you aren't on /po/.

I don't care that hes being forced to go to this somehow. Just act like it's another day at work.

What are they serving?

pepsi

Honestly dont even know probably some bullshit

How about stop being autistic and honor the contract you made with your company

Then just get a $10 - $15 bottle of red wine. It's easy and a nice gesture. Just don't show up empty handed.

Chitlins
Hog jowls
Black pea eyeballs
Hominy grits
Pickled pigs feet
And some motherfucking cornbread.

Watermelon and chicken and you are golden.

Maybe make some bread too. A loaf of french bread is pretty easy to make and is delicious with olive oil, salt, and some pepper. Also, flour is super cheap so it's a time expense instead of a money one.

Ask him.

Lean and some ganja

do your job and don't fuck around

bring a black chick with you. show them you down.

This to be honest. Fly under the radar.

If you ever reveal your powerlevel later you can drop the fact you had dinner with his family.

A large clock medallion and a golden "grill" seem to be all the rage.

Cook a Turkey by boiling it.

Remove all of the skin, apply no seasoning, and do NOT sear any flavor in.

Place the Turkey in a pot filled with milk and boil it until internals are the right temperature.

Bring it over and show him that white people really make the best Turkey.

Also, leave the tags on your running shoes. They'll appreciate that.

Bring a sleeve of crackers with you and keep trying to push them to eat them.

are you a woman? stop posting tumblr shit

sprite

White cake.

Moscato to be subtly racist.

They have pretty harsh scent laws in the north east. Damn.

OP YOU SHOULD BRING SOME FRIED CHIKKUN LOL

Can't you just say "I couldn't make it, I'm sorry, I was up all night with diarreah." or something like that?

I'd just try to get out of it. That goes for all of my coworkers though not just the black ones. I hate them all.

how so? does the black man avoid muscat grapes?

Your boyfriend.

Blacks hate gays.

Also, you're a faggot.

Wait even better bring a new bottle of asprin and ask them to open it for you and remove the cotton.

a bucket of fried chicken and some grape drink

Coal fired pizza and a Houston oilers shirt

No. Blacks love Moscato. They rap about it. Its basically the Hennesy of wine.

Wear your finest suit and bring your best attitude and cigar, present yourself as cunning and inspiring. Do not let personal matters get in the way of business, for this concerns your wages and how people around you will act.

Kill yourself at the table that'll show em

>My job is basically forcing me to go to a dinner hosted by a black co worker and his family. What should I bring?

Just don't go. It doesn't say anywhere in your contract you must go to work functions.

When I left one of my jobs they organised a leaving party for me which I didn't even attend.

Fuck that.

a weapon
never relax

Black death Vodka to be less subtle.

lol @ the Oilers shirt

There are so many ways for OP to be an edgy racist faggot, my mind is running wild right now.

Christ, why not just bring a 40 of malt liquor and slam it down on a table with a triumphant SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.

He's trying to get fired, right?

Cheesy Macaroni with tater tots in it (add bits of bacon if you want but by leaving the meat out this means vegetarians can also eat it)

Make something simple that you can bring in bulk, people love food that makes them feel like kids again, food like this can really brighten up the mood and add bring a smile to their face.

oi

Should get a better job.

Don't go. Being in close proximity with blacks just means shit's gonna go down sooner or later. Let some other employee be the one to get accused of bias.

A thermonuclear warhead

> things that happened for $200

Grape drank
Kool aide
Cognac
Watermelons

So if I worked in your office OP there's a chance that I could be forced to have everyone come 'round to my private residence and then forced to feed them?

Resign.

Some workplaces are lousy with peer pressure, and if you refuse to partake in their little normie socializing you'll fuck your career and make life harder.

We rotate through "treat day" when we have our bi-weekly meetings. Everyone is told to bring in some kind of treat.

I brought in Tim Hortons donuts, and I ate 3 of the 12 myself. There were 10 of us.

Maybe its just me but I like to keep my personal life and my professional life separate.

Of course I'm not an asshole to my coworkers but I'm also not at work to try and make friends.

Corn
Chicken
Bananas
Watermelon
Kool aids
Or something more white-priviledged like Fernet-Branca : this old stuff tastes like shit and you will make them feel inferior just be "liking" it

Find a new job. I can't believe so many people are OK with what OP is being forced to do

You can your hardest but they always find a way to burrow into your personal life. Especially if it's your boss. Mine seems like a closeted psychopath who feigns interest in humans, so I feel like she's only asking me things because she feels she has to.

Which is good, because I think she picks up on my misanthropy too. Maybe she'll spare me when she takes everyone out.

Make some "banana dindu muffins"

havent seen edward penishands in awhile.

You are welcome.

Fried chicken and watermelon. Both are acceptable gifts for any black family.

This is very good advice.

Even if your coworker is very niggery. Go to Costco, get some artichoke dip and put it in another bowl so it looks like you made it and then cut loaf of French bread into cubes and put it on a platter

Lotion...Black folk really like the lotion...

If it's mandatory then they have to pay you to go if it's not during company hours. I'd ask if you are getting paid if not then I'd tell them to fuck off

Excuse me.. they call it coco budda

You obviously don't have a job faggot

No, he'll just look like an idiot who overdressed. He won't be fooling anybody, since everyone there will have a pretty decent idea of how much money he makes.

just bring beer. Why do you have to be so unreasonable that you can't just go? weirdo

I have adhd and missed the first part of the post about wearing a suit. He should present himself as a happy person who is excited to be around people rather than an autistic fuck.

I obviously do and my company has asked me to participate in gatherings after hours on several occasions and I refused because they were not paid hours. If I'm off the clock I do not have to participate. It's against the law you fucking moron

Bring wine you stupid nigger, its a dinner party.

The reason why they asked your coworker to host it and not you is because he's well bred enough to know you bring alcohol to dinner parties without having to ask Sup Forums.