Why Are Niggers such Godawful Subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehw19AdwLS8
youtube.com/watch?v=3R1o8V-vbF8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2232523/Stalking-Cat-Daniel-Avner-dead-possible-suicide-years-transforming-face-look-like-feline.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAOA Warrior Gene.

They have it in high numbers and it is proven to lower inhibitions and increase aggression and violence.

Also low IQ.

a mix of genetics and environmental influences as well as poverty all inflicting a vicious cycle on eachother

How do you even beat a Hippo to death?

Lmao don't care. Hippos are ruthless, one of the niggers of the animal world.

Hippo vs Nigger is a time-honored tradition.

Violence and aggression are very useful in a pre civilization tribal environment

Civilization has bred the warrior out of us, now we are just pussified fem boys

Why did they do it? Link?

No, niggers.

fake news

I think that would be dangerous knowledge to have in burgerland matey.

Niggers isn't a link.

>el salvador
>niggers

They're fucking spics you stupid motherfucker.

Fucking HOW?
Hippos are mean motherfuckers, all my money would be on the hippo.

Black people are very useful

How do you think the sports industry makes so much money?

superior black genetics

Hippos are one of the deadliest animals, especially in water. They must've blown a cartels week worth of drugs to sedate it

>Poverty causes theft

Fuck them. I grew up poor. I never stole. Fucking niggers.

Gustavito, why

You cycle the aggro among the group. More than 3 attackers, I bet.

No shit, Link is white.

DID SOMEBODY SAY HIPPO HUNTING?????????!!!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=ehw19AdwLS8

>>youtube.com/watch?v=ehw19AdwLS8

>youtube.com/watch?v=ehw19AdwLS8

>mexican intellectuals

Do you shoot deer at a zoo?

I'm with this guy, how the fuck is this even possible? Also why would you beat a caged hippo to death?

I see no niggers. Just some people helping a death hippo.

West Africans are among the best in the world at checkers and draughts

I theorize that these games involve alot of calculated risk taking.

If you take risks then you win but only if you take these risks at the opportune moment.

It's the warrior gene that may make this possible.

Pic related Baba Sy one of the best draughts players ever.

video of him in action: youtube.com/watch?v=3R1o8V-vbF8

Funny thing he died in a car accident in 1978, perhaps related to risk taking behavior.

Even here they are considered subhuman

what you don't understand is that a rich nigger might be less likely to steal than a poor nigger because of environmental influences on that nigger's brain.

Kill yourself lad

>beating a captive animal to death

this really steams my clams

what kind of zoo keeps deer? That sounds really fucking boring- I go to see the tigers and shit

They're the same as you guys, spics.

so?

You should write a book.
Rich Nigger, Poor Nigger: What Niggers would teach thier kids if they understood the concept of responsibility.

Is this from 2016 or something? There's only one BLM-Sacramento chapter I can find, and there's no mention of this in their upcoming events.

The saints Cecil and Harambe wait to receive you with open arms, lost child.

My thoughts exactly

Speak for yourself, faggot.

It's old, I've seen it around a number of times.

He thought it was his baby momma

I would read this book. Sup Forums should write it.

Lmao, competitive checkers. One step above Snakes and Ladders, I guess.

I sincerely hope they close down that god awful zoo. 60 animals died in that zoo, and most of them were due to negligence. We've got pythons dying of pneumonia, wounded animals dying because of lack of care, etc.

60 animals died in 2014 alone**

FUCK YOU OP WE WAZ KINGZ N SHEEEIT

What a piece of shit, hunting for literally no fucking reason other than to kill another animal. Also that one that was running away from him that he shot in the back. I hope this trash dies in a fire fully conscious.

Draughts, though it is similar to checkers, is a different game my friend, take actually a very close look at the last few plays in the video around 1:30

very crazy prediction, baiting, and maneuvering skills

>Beloved
Bullshit. No one cared about a fucking hipo before this.
It's always the same, some stupid animal no one bothers to even know their name dies and suddenly it's a national tragedy.

also you're a shitposting leaf so kill yourself please

This. Don't hippos have thick as fuck skin though? Having thick skin makes it much harder for a knife to penetrate.

From what I've heard, they broke into the zoo and used metal rods, stones, and icepicks.

if you let a pig out of its pen into the wild, in a few weeks it will grow fur, tusks, and become like a boar

and, you can never re domesticate it

so after they're done playing checkers, do they move up to something like Trouble or Sorry?

Is this some kind of 60's white shaming video?

I'd like to see a muntjack, we don't have them here.

Even if that's true that doesn't mean the poor animal should be beaten to death

what the fuck I'm a savage now

>MAOA
explains why whites are such naive pussy`s

>58 replies
>still no link

There's no February 29th this year you fucking retard

*rawr

They must've slammed those objects hard as a gorilla on that hippo to kill it.

it's Baba Sy, just google him

Deer don't live in africa.

They're just born that way. It's like asking why spiders weave webs, or ants dig colonies. They're just wired for their own way of life, and they don't fit into our societies.

Look at Africa. That's how they choose to live. Our biggest mistake is providing endless food, aid, and money to Africa. They should be a much smaller population than they are. They can't handle large communities and it triggers their violent instincts. They need to live in communities of 20 or fewer people. Their social order needs to be established through violence. It's the only way they can know peace - to be taught their place through violence.

prove it you cuck

>competitive checkers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

These niggers have an excuse for everything.

>I'm poor so I need to steal bikes and your attempts to protect yourself from theft are opression

Sunday, Monday, Nooseday.

why do shitty countries like yours even have zoos?

It was made when our country was actually stable, and I guess every president since then has just kept it up because they don't want their legacy to be tainted by "shutting down an important cultural landmark".

but why? what does one gain doing that? you may say it isdangerous as fuck due to their teeth and bad temrper, but it ws in a zoo NOT BOTHERING ANYONE. Why would someone do something as dgenerate as that? seriously, this is fucked up, literally, the big gustavito guy wasn't messing with anyone...sigh

white people still have a poorer majority and still commit less theft

But for what reason?

Do they just really hate hippos?

wtf, I love hippo hunting now!

>hippo
>beloved

they're more dangerous than crocs

>attacked with metal bars and knives, through social media

Wtf? What kind of ultra giga-nigga could possibly beat a hippo to death?
Is this monster still prowling the streets somewhere?

Its salvador,
Probably the fucking maras

They literally kill anything for absolutely no reason other than to laugh about it

This attack seems personal. I wonder who this hippo pissed off.

Almost no one complains when cows are mass killed (18,000/day in the US) on a daily basis.

oh right, i forgot that niggers dont work and have nothing to do all day, make sence that they'd do it for fun

Gustavo Harambe 2020

Gee, it's almost like people don't mind when the animal is killed for food and not senselessly killed for absolutely no reason

It's not even that shit man.
Maras are the worst type of gangs that exist. You know how cartels and mafias will generally leave people alone unless they directly fuck with them? Maras will fuck anyone up just for the sake of it, they're like a rabid pitbull with no leash let loose in a crowded plaza.

A few years ago I remember I read some maras intercepted an entire family and killed all of them, they chopped the dad's dick off and made the daughter choke on it or some shit

fuck man, what about the government?
can they do nothing about it?

My own country is a shithole, but even we do not have problems like this

Dicks out for Gustavito

Triggered

Empathy is a white people thing.
You wouldn't understand.

>they chopped the dad's dick off and made the daughter choke on it or some shit

METAL

Isn't El Salvador's government Dan Ortega and a dozen tattooed teenagers with mac 10s?

Kind of ironic they call it the warrior gene. In my experience, as well as the experiences of many others who have served; can confirm blacks usually make terrible warriors.

Examples:

-Can't do land navigation even in the day. Nevermind at night.

-Can't swim/afraid of water.

-Afraid of the dark, the woods, the desert, even the barracks late at night.

-Usually need a little extra 'help' to even qualify for the lowest marksmanship qualifications.

-Give up sooner than most others, more easily stressed, more likely to go condition black.

I am sure other anons can share their experiences serving with blacks.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2232523/Stalking-Cat-Daniel-Avner-dead-possible-suicide-years-transforming-face-look-like-feline.html

rip in peace

I have no idea, maras are (thankfully) only an issue in salvador and honduras (and I think guatemala too). i've heard theres some unofficial curfew in salvador, if you're at the streets by 6 youre pretty much fucking dead.

no thats nicaragua

They are not niggers.

Lol is he crying? This looks like a punishment. Maybe we should have niggers interrogate people at Guantanamo. They seem to be pretty creative when it comes to being cruel savages.

Fun fact, it used to be called the violence gene until they realized niggers had it in much higher quantity than any other race and they renamed it to the warrior gene cause muh rayyyycisss.
Disrespectful to actual warriors of old.

>Fun fact, it used to be called the violence gene
source?