>18
>hs senior
>like Sup Forums and Donald Trump
>get dumped by Mexican last August
>ex gf is now inciting violence against me

I wouldn't be concerned about this sort of thing but for the examples quickly piling up of right-wing figures and just regular people getting assaulted in public by angry leftists. What should I do guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBR94L1Usgs
ice.gov/contact/ero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to call ice m8. She obviously is hiding something

Lmfao, I'm in exact same situation word for word.

What did you do tho?

Ice ice baby

Bingo.

>used to date a spic
>mfw I reported her shitbag relatives who I know for sure ain't greencard holding
>yfw two got picked up and detained because they're ex-felons too

Bitch crying all over FB. I made that happen.

beat the shit out of anyone who tries anything and send her the pics of the brutalized bastard

You know what you have to do, and you know that they have to go back. Make the call... Do it for America.

>18
>hs senior
>like Sup Forums and Donald Trump
>Have a good looking boyfriend
>be gay and hate niggers,Muzzies,etc

>This guy is a scumbag
>And I'm mad because he dumped me
>No, the fact that he's a shit head doesn't at all reflect poorly on me for having a relationship with him

Buy this man a beer!

That's what you get for dating an anchor baby, is mother an illegal?

Buy a gun.

You dated a Mexican and did not expect drama. You are an idiot who brought it on yourself.

breh you prolly did lie like a paper folding ass bitch tho, she aint wrong

"against immigration"
>how many fucking times am I going to see this

what don't they get about the fucking ILLEGAL part

>Women
>Logic

Stop posting epic Sup Forums memers on Facebook you dumb shits.

I am against all immigration tbqh

>girl talks like a nig

You dated that? kek

kek I stand corrected

>get dumped
You fucked up

Why the fuck would you date someone who speaks ebonics?

I shit you not this girl started doing this the day after the election, to a t.

Ignore it. Also, you're skimming the lines of playing the victim. I know you're 18 and don't know any better, but don't do that shit. Be a man about it and move on.

Friends close, enemies closer

Buy a gun... Post memes of Illegal immigration and illegals getting BTFO and pepes and shit.... Get cozy... Js

Yeah USA already brings in over a million legal immigrants every year, which is more than any other country by far

She dumped you last august?
Why would she be trying to screw you over now?

Contact homeland security. Crazy Taco won't stop until you're dead. You made a mistake going out with a criminal breeding factory.

Reminder: even if every illegal immigrant was rounded up and deported tomorrow, we would still need to dispose of well over 100 million citizens.

Toastin this epic bread

This is completely unknown to me and very puzzling. I can't say. There really isn't a particular event that could have precipitated some reaction; I have no classes with her and see her seldom. It's not like I come to school dressed like Goering

She's gonna call her faggot cholo family members kek

Buy a gun, call ice, never date a Latina unless she's Puerto Rican

Call ICEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just tell everyone you have nothing against immigrants, you just don't believe people should enter the country illegally, it's a security risk and it puts strain on our economy. Tell everyone that this bitch is being crazy and calling you a racist because you believe in following the law.

You're no better race traitor.

puerto rican are probably the biggest pieces of shit.

We all fall short before the eyes of God.

This. Fuck him.

Threaten legal action for defamation and inciting violence.

>hating on your own fellow Americans who fought and died for your freedoms

File a report
Get them to deport

report & deport

Did you start dating a new chick? Where you telling others about her tiny pussy and how slutty she was and it got back to her. You are 18 so you did something what did you do to piss her off/

You're posting dumb Sup Forums memes on social media, aren't you. Just admit it.

BLEACHED

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=bBR94L1Usgs

Yeah dude, you are a race traitor. Report this bitch's family to ICE and you may be forgiven

ditto on ICE

this. don't talk about politics in public. holy fuck

Is she legal?
Does she have loco brothers?
She from the hood?

ice.gov/contact/ero
Report her family to ICE
DO IT
It might help if you allude to illegal goings on.

>a 17 year old that is probably no taller than 5'4 is going to beat someone up

lel

she'll have her 7 older convicted hermanos beat him up and claim it was all her

Me and the girl I was dating ended up splitting over Trump too. Kek. She tried to tell me it was insane and unintelligent to want a wall, and that this world is being interconnected no disconnected. She believed we should let them all come here. I told her only if she wants to live in Mexico would that be a good idea, and if she thinks that's a good thing nothing is stopping her from going there now.
She's white, but white genocide can also be called assisted suicide (assisted by kike media she follows)

Speak for yourself.

should have done a better job concealing your power level m8

Purchase a pistol and take a concealed carry course, get the license.

You can manipulate a self-defense shooting pretty easy if they're "dead" set on being violent with you.

Also, RE: Dating a Mexican, I dated an Arab and she was stupid as fuck. Got her partially red pilled but she'll never give it up entirely.

Dumped that bitch two weeks ago and have a hotter rich white chick lined up.

OP should show that to ICE

>relationship ends
>have peace with grill
>ever

even if she dumped him she's probably got nothing better to do than trash him in her female social circles for hours on end every day

who am I kidding, they're in high school, of course the bitch has nothing better to do

Post pics of the spic

i'm dating a mexican latina qt. but all her family voted for trump. looks like your latina is an illegall. otherwise, why would she be so angry and speaking in ebonics?

>let him sleep in her home

Lel, so you're a loser tramp. Should have stuck with the Latina you autistic edgelord.

so is this part of a wider demoralisation campaign or what OP?

Get a gun and tell her she's a cunt and can fuck off if she wants to be a bitch.

>tfw hispanic male
>have literally only dated white art girls
Not all of us hombre

I suspect this. Newfags can't hide their powerlevel very well and go full spaz when caught in an argument about controversial shit.

Ditch/ keep the beaner doesn't matter. I'm old blood American and will marry my girl on family farm granted through Revolutionary War. No matter her nationality/ ethnicity she will be a nationalist and wearing my tartan . Respect your lineage you cuck

> having relations with a spic

Sorry pal, you made your bed, now sleep in it, best you can hope for is a swift death come the race war.

Good answer.

RACE MIXERS BTFO
PAY THAT TOLL TRAITORS
AHAHAHAH
no sympathy for you traitors

>No matter her nationality/ ethnicity
>Respect your lineage you cuck
?
This is why i don't trust colored girls.

>how he gonna
Why must minorities speak like this, let alone type it?

same
art hos love hispanic art bros
little do they know I make white nationalist memes on the chins kek

>tfw found a redpilled art group
we make fun of all the lefty fuck art kids who can't even play an instrument KEK

Lol you can only cum in is right hand. Latinas are more loyal and family oriented than your dog will ever be. If you can't spread ideology through your oats then you're beta shit

can i join? I know nothing of art but i need friends to talk about movies and vidya with

>fellow Americans
>US territory
Didn't realize we had inducted our 51st and 52nd states, Puerto Rico and Guam

What's the problem? I grew up a on a farm granted to my family beating the redcoats. Traveled multiple times to Europe and South America. A winning ideology is spread through creation rather than destruction. Up your game you butt fucker

>Being this much of a faggot

AMEN TO THAT... THATS WHAT YOU GET!!! LOLZ!!!

>burn the queso
>pay the dilla

As long as you smoke weed or are open to playing an instrument of some sort yeah everyone in our main group plays something the people who don't just do drugs and eventually start some sorta of drama. Come to Cali my nigga.

This.

shit nigger I'm in california but I don't smoke weed. I am actually taking a sheriff's cadet exam

which part of CA north south central? what county breh

Just call Police ICE to deport your ex-gf.

>Sup Forums is full of teenagers
Surprising literally no one.

>Come to Cali my nigga.
>Cali
>my "nigga"
And the search for friends continues.

Don't worry about it mate. My entire high school class thinks I'm a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, anti-semite. Still waiting for the glorious day I bump into one of them in public.

talk about whever you want, and if you don't talk about politics then your afraid and your political views are wrong if you can't embrace them

where are you located nigger?

You brought this on yourself

Puerto Rico will become a state. Under Trump.

PA but i'm moving to NC soon. I wouldn't fit in anyway. I don't do drugs and i know nothing about art or playing an instrument. I'll just see how it goes in NC ya know?

>Purchase a pistol
He's 18

That's not OP.

have fun with the urban youth out there
I'm in california but I'm trying to join our law enforcement cadets. keep hearing about how redpilled the police and law enforcement are, in general, so I want to fit in, for once, in this shitty state

Ahh shit that's just my state, nvm

And?