If you don't support this country, you're bluepilled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7h9VViguQw
youtube.com/watch?v=lMGoaPc7J2w
youtube.com/watch?v=7LJBDNucAws
israel21c.org/israels-top-45-greatest-inventions-of-all-time-2/
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/top-10-israeli-inventions-need-aware/
nocamels.com/2016/05/10-world-changing-israeli-technologies/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2508394/Yes-Forget-booze-box-canned-wine-big-thing-drinks.html
archive.fo/oJJxZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i support australia, fuck dunecoonistan

I read up on the Iran Iraq war and holy shit it was massive. 1m+ total dead
It's sad we will not see much about it ever since both countries are not favorable

Iran's people are pretty cool. The Ayotollahs and the Mullahs are fucked in the head and could use some DEVGRU 6 face time. I'd love to see them go in and return the country to the people.

if you take sides, you're blue pilled, redditor

the best case scenario is israel and iran both nuke each other out of existence

Nice le fuck sandnoggers maymay my dude

I support Israel

They are both crazy, fanatical sandniggers. I say kill em both. Have done jack shit for us anyway.

The country does belong to the people. They're the ones who kicked out their western secular puppet and put the clergy in power

Israel has contributed a ton to science and technologies

Wait a second. Do they sell Beam in cans in Australia?

Iran, minus the Ayatollah and the clerics of Qom, would be all right. They would be superior to the saudis (and all the other goatfuckers) in every conceivable way.

meme this: Iran and the US are natural allies.

t. Mehmet

What makes Iran any different than any other middle eastern country? Sandniggers are sandniggers, unless you believe in that Aryan meme kek. I don't think you can call them Aryans when they perform the most nose jobs in the world to hide their disgusting semetic mixed noses

b but r/the_donald is now against Iran

I always go there to get my opinion

>iranians aren't aryans
Nice kek. Maybe do some more research.

>shitskins
>aryan
Maybe you should take your own advice and read up on the Islamic conquests and why maybe a third of the Persian language is now the same as Arabic and why they use Arabic script

Shias are slightly better than Sunnis.
Let's go with Hezbollah. They said that all the Lebanese refugees who fought against Hezbollah and were taken in by Israel are free to return home to Lebanon and won't be attacked. True to their word the ones that returned did not get attacked. In the Iran Iraq war Iran did what any moral and normal country would do in any war while Iraq constantly attacked civilian populations and used chemical weapons.

While they are better than most arab states they still want Shariah law but Shariah law is more up to interpretation and Iran is a lot more moderate in that regard.

This is the correct opinion. Although, purely out of personal preference, Iran is much less irritating than Israel and I would take them over the kikes.

if you don't support this country, you're a cuck with a fat muslim bull.

I'm going for a holiday there next month :DDD

Doesn't change the fact they're still shitskin Muslim sandniggers.
And you're aware both Iran and Iraq as well as some other Arab states like Bahrain are majority shia right?

yet I would still prefer immigrants from any of those countries over an American any day

I support the common people. Fuck their leaders and religious zealots. They need to rise up and take back their country from the nutjobs.

Yeah, just about anything alcoholic has a can option. And it's good to go.

I don't support them, I just want to leave them alone and let them live the way they want. No more wars for Israel. Iran is clearly non-aggressive and has no intention to make nuclear weapons. They're only problem is that they are a backward Mudslime country. I don't support that. But let's just leave the entire Middle East alone. Who gives a fuck?

name one outside of the defense industry and social sciences

Well no one here likes Austrailia either, it is just a funny accent place with scarier Hawaiians

If you do support them politically, you're a traitor to the USA and deserve to be put to death by your peers.

>b-b-but the USA is too strong!
only a traitorous cuck would have a problem with that. You're either on board, or you're not. If you're not, you can share the same fate as Benedict Arnold.

American immigrants are the hardest working immigrants in any developed nation. Muslims are incredibly lazy and have to pray 5 times a day.

Your loss, Chang

What you are seeing here is the typical "attractive girl + vague question"-tier shitposting. A one-post without reasoning or evidence, used to rile up opposition while OP goes back to the synagogue.

Supporting wars for Greater Israel is shit, and so is supporting any other nation that isn't your own (with foreign aid). Isolationism means not playing globalist police like the Jews shill in your Congress. It isn't about support, it's about a goal of removing the Jews, then going separate ways.
The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but that doesn't mean you kill him because a rabbi told you you'd be an anti-Semite otherwise.

test

I can't create new threads, thanks CIA+google+NSA+Mossad.

But since this passed I'm going to ask my question here because this is related.

Why do Turks hate Arab dogs but their country is being ruled by an Islamic dictator and filled with arab dogs? Turkey could be so much better without all the Sharia thing going on. It really sucks.
Also what are their plans about Syria? They are not on the news anymore.

holy shit are you Edward Snowden?

thanks for my (you)
here is a gift 4 u
youtube.com/watch?v=H7h9VViguQw

No.

>GOYIM, If you do support them politically, you're a traitor to the ISREAL and deserve to be put to death by your peers.

What this guy actually meant.

>I support Israel

of course you do mutliated dick 60% white land

the best case scenario is disappearance of USA, world peace would be guaranteed after that

Is it true that Iran was an oasis of western thought in a cesspool of Islamism in the middle east in the 1970s or is it just a meme? Were they really that much better off before a political revolution that promoted Islamic ideology? How can leftists deny this seeming reality? I even know women whose parents lived in Iran during this time, are they just lying or is this claim wrong?

It's a meme. Persians been muslim since Islam was born.
Those pictures you post are cherrypicked propaganda of the Shah's loyalists. It's like posting a picture of Ben Carson and assuming every nigger is a surgeon.
I don't remember if it was the Shah or his father, but one of them banned hijab in Iran and had their police forcefully tear them off womens heads because the country was too religious when they were trying to forcefully westernize it.
As you can see the result of this forced westernization was the people installing an Islamic republic to protect their islamic and middle eastern identity from western imperialism.
The anniversary of the overthrowing of the shah this year had record turnout as well.

You are very bluepilled, Iran is no threat jews have subverted us beyond comprehension and destroyed our societies. You are an obvious redditor, please educate yourself on kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMGoaPc7J2w

w2c woman in green

I'm not saying they are a threat. I'm actually Iranian and I'm just telling you people in Iran are heavily islamic. I'm a muslim too so I think it is a good thing.
And we don't hate Jews, we hate Israel and Zionism.

Fuck mexico. I can't fucking stand the beaner invasion of this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LJBDNucAws

fuck off. this is exactly why we hate white people like you

I'm only trying to show a good side of Iran and for this I get shoutet at?

There is a reason why shitskins should be hanged and executed wherever they set foot.

No one cares what you think Sven. We don't want to be associated with you and you fucking white neonazis constantly trying to leech onto us is why we hate you so much. At least the majority of your countrymen are decent people who welcome muslims but white people like you make me sick.
I guess Lebanese are aryan too because I can cherrypick a few white looking ones?

Fuck off, nigger

Why do kids like you keep hanging around Sup Forums?

Fuck off, kaffir

Iranians aren't white but it doesn't matter. One of the oldest civilisations that has risen to super power status literally several times before and after the Islamic conquests. The language unchanged in approx 1000 years and a very influential culture. They'll do fine once economic isolation is lifted and they get a proper government

This.

See
Iranian history is like what would happen if the Roman Empire had risen and fallen multiple times and each time becoming a beacon of economic and technological prosperity.

We have a proper government. Now fuck off with your regime toppling interventionism that worked so well the last few times you tried it.

sup?
who the fuck even makes stupid threads like this on Sup Forums? other than kikes i mean, who enjoy watching people waste their time over pointless conflicts.

nemeedoonam barechee een cefeedah keeremah ho hameesheh mekhoran

Chera hameh een polakha enghadar irano shill mekonan?

where did you learn that kind of retarded talking? for what purpose even?

dude Sup Forums for whatever reason is obsessed with Iran I don't think this is debatable. They have no culture or historical accomplishments of their own so they look at a country and people with rich history and try to claim our culture and accomplishments are theirs. It's really sad desu
Read what I just wrote

mamaly kill yourself

Western culture is best and nearly everything good in modern society stems from it.

were you born in leafland?

>not hating jews

lmao

regardless, shia islam is much more culturally refined than mindless wahabism or superstitious berber/african islam.

you guys are alright, atleast your diaspora is. iran itself is probably filled with inbred retards.

>modern mudslime Iran is "cultured"
It's as persian as Istanbul is Roman.

Nope, moved as a toddler.

Usb drive and the technology that allows you to chat online? Alot of cures also, and advancements is water purification and agriculture

whats wrong with african islam? mainstream sunni and mainstream shia are mostly the same.
wahhabists are not sunni and i agree they're a cancer.
basically the same thing. you've been brainwashed into being pro western by pressure to fit in with white kids

>dvancements in water purification and agriculture
topkek

That's only because you guys are trying your hardest to be autonomous in case you become besieged again, not that it's a bad thing tho .

>basically the same thing. you've been brainwashed into being pro western by pressure to fit in with white kids

I've lived in Iran for the past 5 years. Just got back to leafland last week actually. Acknowledging the basic mathematical fact that practically everything good comes from the west doesn't require brainwashing.

Btw, you're sounding extremely familiar to one of my irl friends. Do you live in Michigan?

israel21c.org/israels-top-45-greatest-inventions-of-all-time-2/

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/top-10-israeli-inventions-need-aware/

nocamels.com/2016/05/10-world-changing-israeli-technologies/

I support Iran and Israel both
They should co-rule Saudi Arabia

african islam is just plain idolatry and tribalist bullshit. look at senegal with their child beggars who probably get fiddled by wealthy teachers who live of alms and gifts, the syncretistic islamic "wizards" who say they can heal people by inscribing arab letters on people's forehead, all sorts of cults, demons, angels, prophets, tribal magic, superstition, totemism,....

I like the origin of shia islam, the martyrdom of hussein,... a very nice story. this combined with zoroastrian aesthetics makes shia islam superior in my view. I could be wrong though.

We turned 90% desert to 60% in a few decades.

Disgusting Baluchi/Arab/Kurd non-Persian spotted..

>Do you live in Michigan?
No california
anyways gtg sleep. nite

My family is from Isfahan and no one calls themselves "Persian" in Iran. Kys

To be fair that was a pretty dark time for Israel. They were getting suicide bomb attacks weekly. An attack like 9/11 made people truly empathize with their plight.

This

So much this

I love both Israel and Iran, government and people. It's the wahabi trash that I don't like influencing both countries and degenerating them from within. Literally cancer of the world.

Everything comes in a can son even wine.

Fuck any country controlled by brainwashed muslims.

I know that, but I'm just pointing out that there is Hyperborean blood within the Iranian peoples and anyone who disputes that is a semite.

ITT diaspora shitskins and untermensch neo nazis

>Iran
>Middle Eastern
It's an Asiatic/Persian country and culture. Completely different than the insanity in the middle East is Saudi Arabia. What we need to do is incentiveize Iran to pump oil out like crazy, send it through Russian pipelines, to then be sent through the Mid East and to the coasts for Chinese companies in Africa and other Importing nations. The petrodollar needs to be replaced by a metal backed, consumer commodities items. Silver, Palladian, gold, platinum etc. The Petrodollar is why Ghadaffi was murdered. He was in the process of creating a gold-backed African currency. Der Jude wanted nothing of the sort. NATO, go kill that non compliant leader, steal his arsenal of weapons and cash, traffic it through Turkey, give it to Sunni radicals from everywhere, and attack Syria. That's what Arabs/Mid Easterners do. Persians are closer to the Chinese race than Middle Eastern.

is pic related the jewish daily?

These threads probably alienate more right wingers from neo nazism than anything the left could hope to do.

After knowing you treacherous cucks support this shit you'd have a worse time with me than you would with ten anti-fa.

I hope they wake up and overthrow the turbans.

>Everything comes in a can son even wine.

>NATO, go kill that non compliant leader, steal his arsenal of weapons and cash, traffic it through Turkey, give it to Sunni radicals from everywhere, and attack Syria.

+ make the libyan northern border de facto non existent so Europe gets flooded by immigrants via the sea way

Funny how the lower iq human races always thing is islam is the answer and the they are fucked even more than before

Holy shit I thought this was only shitposting.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2508394/Yes-Forget-booze-box-canned-wine-big-thing-drinks.html

Wtf I love twelver shia now

>The country does belong to the people. They're the ones who kicked out their western secular puppet and put the clergy in power
The clergy aren't really popular these days, however it's a complex problem with no easy solution. The clergy needs an outside threat and the hype that they will fight israel + America to remain in power. They have to misbehave to keep sanctions and maintain a level of conflict.

On the Iranian side getting rid of the clergy is difficult as foreign forces would likely try and exploit any power vacuum. They have a functional government but the clergy tosses them out whenever they get to popular.

From what I have heard the people, especially the young ones, are generally pretty tired of the islamistic state ideology bullshit, but they are more afraid that their country will also devolve into an absolute clusterfuck like iraq or syria.
Iran was always better off than its neighbours because they have ethnical and religious homogenity and a common identity with generally working rule of law, even if its sharia law.
But even sharia law is not so bad when the alternative is living under the law of the next armed group coming through.

which is the best method to learn persian/farsi?

>Ex-Iran President writes Trump, says contemporary U.S. belongs to all nations

archive.fo/oJJxZ

We call cuckservatives those who supports Israel, how we should call you?

Cheap as slide threads should be hidden and saged