Jesus fucking Christ this makes me sick

Jesus fucking Christ this makes me sick.

Look on the bright side. This faggot will like kill itself within the next four years

>A thousand years from now - there'll be no men, no women - just wankers.

Irving Welsh

Im a little confused. So does it have a feminine penis or a masculine vagina?

Are these people actually on our side? Are they just trolling on multidimensional levels?

Why would a dude decide to become a girl, and then proceed to win a wrestling tournament for girls? What did he mean by this?

This is some 1984 "2+2=5" shit. We know that's a boy, trannies are just fucked up men. Yet, we're the "transphobes" and "bigots" for wanted to live in a world rooted in reality.

Imagine if this happened on an Olympic scale, like one of the athletes transitioning just to cheat like the boy in OP did.

Mad ?

It has a lack of values, self identification and worth, and a lack of fatherly guidance that allow it to cheat any competition without pause.

It's a female trying to be a male, and taking testosterone to do so, and getting a giant performance boost from the testosterone.

There was a thread about this shit the other day. It's hilarious because girls are getting BTFO by a girl that doesn't want to be a girl.

Except it has a uterus. It's on test and god knows what else to make it into an ersatz boy.

>masculine vagina

Plus a whole shitload of testosterone and steroid injections to become a "boy".

This is a doping scandal, don't pay any attention to the gender of this special snowflake. This isn't discrimination, it's cheating.

It must be the alpha genes becoming far too advanced for our current realm and creating some sort of feedback loop.

This, fucking bizarroland

it's a girl who "feels" like a boy, taking testosterone. she wants to wrestle boys but texas makes her wrestle girls. everyone is butthurt because they are calling her testosterone PEDs

It pissed me off that parents get away with giving their kids life changing drugs when they are way too young to even know what the fuck is going on. Pure fucking evil.

ftms don't kill themselves only mtfs do

Its a girl. With a vagina.

But hormones making tits disappear. The media needs to stop this bullshit. Just say what the person REALLY is. A boy with a cock or a chick with a vag.

> Kaitlyn is such a beautiful woman. How powerful. How beautiful. How brave.
No. 1000 x no. Bruce is a bizarre mentally ill ugly ass man with a cock and ballsack. A useless coxk and ballsack. But a cock and ballsack all the same.

The teen identifies as male and is on male hormones. He should have been allowed to complete against the boys. Are people really that scared of that he might win?

WHAT HAPPENED TO:

mccain being exposed as the first leaker that was going to get charged with treason?

the campaigns to get george takei and bill maher classed as pedophiles?

the browser plugin that changes salon, huffington post, and a wealth of other leftist media websites from using the word "white" to "black"? (racism simulator)

all of theses were converging to fuck the left in the ass before the site went down and a story of ayyyyy lmaooo took hold for two days.

now its nothing but shill posts and shill threads. What gives?

On steroids and hormones... of course she would win she is on PED's. This shouldn't be allowed even if they are "transitioning". They are still PED's.

You do realise that this happened because they refused to allow it to wrestle with the men right?

It wanted to wrestle in male division but wasn't allowed so it obviously dominated the women's because of all the testosterone.

Reality is racist and problematic, you fucking shitlord.

This. It's a girl who's taking male hormones. Which, funny enough, is effectively a performance enhancing drug when used in this context.

She's cheating. She cheated her poor opponent out of a wrestling title. She's cheating every single girl she beat. If she wants to use male hormones, she should be committed to a mental institution until she acknowledges that her psychotic impulses are harmful. If we can't do that, then we should put her on the mat with boys and let them show her what being a man really feels like.

Also, here's the bigger question - Why is there a female wrestling competition in the first place? It's not a women's sport. It's unladylike and undignified for young girls do be doing this shit.

No, but I'm sure the boys don't want to wrestle a girl.

It's a women, it has a uterus.

It's dosed itself to hell and back with testosterone and should be disqualified for steroid use.

Because a girl with a vagina is not a boy. Although it would be cool to a boy paired up against her in the ring. You could go crazy grabbing her cunt as much as like.

(S)He thought (s)he could get away with it because its the CURRENT YEAR. SO PROGRSESIVE

>India calling someone shitlord

no, it happened because they let a girl on hormone/enhancers wrestle at all.

You guys are fucking retarded. This kids story will be made into a movie once all of this dumb retarded "trans" shit is over with. It'll be like catch me if you can but more small scale and funny.

They should just let her wrestle in the open division then, and let the other girls have their competition without interference.

transgender "boy" literally just a girl on testosterone. -___-

All i read is that a shitlord man is taking another womyn's rightful trophy.

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE TROPHY GAP

how are you so good at that I'm concerned

This happened because stupid assholes like yourself see nothing wrong with feeding mentally unstable children enormous amounts of hormones to support their delusions. The only reason why "transgenderism" is a thing is because we've allowed it to be an option. If this were never on the table, then there would only be effeminate guys and butch girls, a bunch of poor assholes who fantasize about how life would be so much better for them if they were the opposite sex, but that's it. They would just have to accept who they are.

If we allowed this thing to wrestle with the boys, perhaps it would do alright or get annihilated by real boys, but the flip side to that is that we would have to allow boys who "identify" as girls wrestle the girls, and they would STILL dominate the girls, so what the fuck are we solving? Not a goddam thing, because girls will always be at a physical disadvantage against boys.

We don't need trannies, and I don't want to live in a country that tailors itself around the delusions of an extreme minority. Such a society is doomed to failure as it finds itself expending too much time, energy and too many resources trying to make every sickly degenerate happy when it should be focusing all its might on propelling itself into the fucking future.

?

TFW I unironically think I could be an Olympic level women's softball player if I just said I'm """transgender""" and transitioning

She shouldn't be allowed with the girls either for obvious reasons.
>wanted to wrestle in male division
Do you not see problem with this you twat?

>allowing someone on roids to compete at all
didn't we go over this already?

wherever you tapped into to write that comment is all....

Will this end in a violent uprising, or a peaceful segregation?

First off

>womens wrestling

Degenerate. Cancel that division. Women only need to bake and clean; not molest people.

Have a (you), friend.

A girl BORN WITH a vagina is not a boy. The presence of a vagina is just one signifier of gender. Once the gender is decided in the womb, that's what it is for life.

This ain't Jurassic Park.

This was unfortunately caused by the fact that they made them wrestle with girls. They tried to wrestle with boys, but they said no. Was a Catch 22 for them, unfortunately. They should have just said they couldn't wrestle if they were still going to get upset.

i learned from the aussies

uh huh...

He's right you know.

It's sad that Furturama did an episode like this years ago...

Girl asked to be part of men's league, was denied by TX.

>This was unfortunately caused by the fact that they made them wrestle with girls
no it wasn't the title would have been questioned anyway because males don't get to compete on testosterone supplements either

Yeah, duh. It's unfair for boys to wrestle against a girl, and it's unfair for girls to wrestle with a roided up woman. Who fucking knew.

She's a decent wrestler but i really want to see her box

The orthodox Jews forbid faggots. The western deprived society forces Jews to praise lgbt-faggots in order to make money in the western deprived society. Fucking goyim are not humans.

Reality is not something a liberal mind can comprehend.

>You do realise that this happened because they refused to allow it to wrestle with the men right?
because girls (real ones) won't stand much of a chance against a guy wearing a dress either if the law was reversed. Transgenders kill female sports.

To be fair she wanted to compete with the males but the state wouldn't let her.

if still in high school you could do that an almost guarantee a sports scholarship, fucking a legit female out of it.

Nice thing, I've downloaded today a book about the R language to learn it in the future. Now I have to revise my computer science knowledge.

Its for school. She wants to play on the boys team but the school wont let her.

(((America))) is a very very sick country.

Checked

American Jews are not sick, how many lgbt-faggot Jews do you know? Jews in the western countries have to praise lgbt-faggots in order to make money, because the western people like faggots and perverts.

wow, she's cute
I think, you 're just jelaous

>that one 35 year old whose weaker than teenage girls

God damn i hate Bolshevik rape baby kikes. Get gassed you subhuman fuck.

There was that guy with the cheetah blades that wasn't allowed to compete in the 2012 olympics, this case isn't much different. All that testosterone they're pumping her with gives her an unfair advantage over the other girls.

You're stupid, you know.

das rite

Its funny because it proves that once you become a male you lose your privileges.

I'd have to guess that the ratio of good looking softball players is extremely low.

It all falls into weird a catagory, like people that take certain drugs for their illnesses that have peformancing enchancing side effects. Legal or no? It's a tough call.

Cutting your dick off is only the first step.

Since when do boys and girls wrestle separate?

Those are the kinds of dudes that think life would be easier as a girl, because they suck at being a dude.

>baka desu senpai

Are we really calling them "it" now? Shouldn't we call them by their original/true genders?

It fits better. She doesn't want to be called she, i don't want to call her, him.

It is a good compromise; some one should kill it.

A friendly reminder that if woman want equal rights they should have to compete vs men in the Olympics.