Is this degenerate?

[Mods read the entire OP]

Since recent studies have shown that stronger people tend to lean right and have more conservative views. I decided to get off of my NEET ass and lift. I've been going for a year and made great progress, but for motivation I look at pictures of ripped sexy men, I'm not gay, but I need to know if its degenerate to do so because I might end up getting /fit/ but turn gay and become a shitlib

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/store/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's pretty gay user

>[Mods read the entire OP]

I hope your threads gets canned and you get banned just being such a mangina.

Please I need constructive criticism only

Rude

jesus christ how pathetic can you shill posters become, just stop trying. You only shit up the board for teenagers, everyone else doesnt give the slightest fuck

You are basically /fit/ just admire a JoJo character and try to get built like you are made of tires.

Anything past ottermode is obsessive and thus degenerate.

Are you still sexually attracted to women?
If "yes", then have few worries. At worst you'll be secretly bisexual and hated by both Sup Forums and /LGBT/.

>Implying

I wouldn't worry about it user.
All lifting has done for me is make it easy to get with more attractive women, although at the same time has lowered my standards (having higher T makes me more willing to fuck chubby chicks.)

>I look at pictures of ripped sexy men, I'm not gay, but

what do you need to look at men for?!

this place has the best products and deals (use promo codes too)
bodybuilding.com/store/

The fact you describe such men as sexy says everything

You might be able to trick yourself by finding pic related
> but honestly, i think your too far gone

Yep, you're already a faggot.

You wouldn't be posting the question if you weren't.

Nah, on second thought, delete it anyway, mods.

holy shit, is that ever disgusting.

>needing motivation in the first place

your motivation should come from the desire to become stronger, not looking good

set yourself up goals, like, "on this bulk, I'll reach a X kg deadlift 1 rep max", don't derive motivation from outside sources

it's normal
trust your pal johnny bravo

>dont act like your not impressed
Can you grow that much body hair?

is that what women looked like a 100 years ago before razors?!

Dude what the fuck thats so redpilled

What the fuck im not a faggot, thanks user you helped me sort myself out

>MFW
Worst part is that she would have looked decent at a solid 7 had feminism not taken her.

Been doing the same thing OP but instead of men (which is gay btw) I look at my waifu.

Make fun of me all you want but chances are the people talking shit are fat whereas I'm /fit/ and have a six pack and can run a mile under 7 minutes so suck my dick.

pic related is my waifu.

Quit being a faggot. What you look like will depend entirely on your genetics. Focus on strength training. Unless you plan on competing and dehydrating yourself you will never look shredded anyway. Plus you're probably not that great looking. Lift to better yourself for you, and unless you jerk off looking at yourself in the mirror, don't worry what you look like. Being strong will get you better women than you could get before tho, regardless of what you look like with your shirt off.

Seriously tho, get rid of the sexy men pics. Only pics of Scooby are allowed from this point on.

>for motivation I look at pictures of ripped sexy men, I'm not gay

/fit/ has heated discussion about this very topic everyday

it often ends with people realizing how pleb woman aesthetics are even though technically remaining no homo

Don't forget to chuck in some skateboard squats

>run a mile under 7 minutes

are you even trying?

No actually, because that's my time for a lap during 3 mile runs. If I just ran a mile it'd probably be closer to 6.

you can't turn gay idiot, are you getting turned on now by the photos? if you are, you're a homo. If not, it's just psyching yourself up for a goal.

That's because women are lazy as fuck. You go to the gym and all you see are dudes working out because that's the only way they'll get pussy.

take BCCA powder to recover (you can't believe the effect, no sore muscles)
>branched chain amino acid

Interesting. I usually only run two days a week because after a 3 mile run my legs are sore for a few days and I fill the gaps with biking or walking.

Problem though:
>Optimal Usage Occasions: Before or during endurance training and before or after strength training.

If I have any kind of meal before a run I get cramps. I usually run 4-6 hours after a meal to be absolutely sure I won't cramp because it ruins my run and I end up losing a minute on my time if I cramp up bad.

Would this not be useful for me then?

I like to run on just a pre workout and eat after.

no way that's real....?

No that's not gay at all, not sure why you'd think that, I use Arnold and Scoobs for motivation. Arnold for what I could look like as a young man, Scoobs for how I should look as an old man if I keep it up.

Looking at sexy women only distracts you, gives you a boner and makes you think about sex. Looking at men, if you're not gay, provides motivation to attain that physique and then bone the women. It makes you feel like you're falling behind in the game and need to catch up, at least for me.

If you look at Jeff you're gay though and need to go.

Johnny Bravo was great, young one.

It's not gay. Pls, really, it's perfectly glorious to admire male aesthetics, have a close friendsip or do a brojob.

>or do a brojob.

no

It's only gay if you forget to say "no homo" at least once.

>opens thread talking about taking controll of their own life
>proceeds to ask for advice

Don't be a fucking retard OP learn to decide for yourself.

I could easily tell you you're a faggot but it really means jack shit, don't you know how to hold onto your own ideals or are you a fucking bitch?

Sage

ur a fggit