Is racism natural?

So im debating this normie roastie and its in denial what can i do to prove my point? Is there actually any research that proves this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HPUsSPR7o1M
youtu.be/tkpUyB2xgTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=683A7E81058E40CE25F700168707490A.f03t03
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84056932/#84063017
time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/
huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/04/racist-babies-nine-month-olds-bias-faces_n_1477937.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
livescience.com/20089-facial-racial-bias-infants.html
livescience.com/14837-children-play-ethnicity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it is natural to treat people who look differently and act differently than you differently

Baby's pick dolls of corresponding race?

Racism is normal, yes. Tribalism is the cause, and if she wants to argue against tribalism, ask if she enjoys nerds, jocks, goths and skaters all the same. Ask if she talks to them all equally regardless of their differences in tastes and ideas.

Oh, also, everyone wants to be around what feels familiar.

Racism is a case of sympathy. People identify with people who look like them.

FUCK THIS SLIDE THREAD

TIME TO PUT SHAREBLUE IN PRISON

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^GET INTO THIS FUCKING THREAD ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
>^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^GET INTO THIS FUCKING THREAD ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^GET INTO THIS FUCKING THREAD ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

okay dont be so aggressive user

Going into sage mode. Is that other thread the one they're trying to slide then?

So is there any scientific studies that prove this?

Yes. The famous doll experiment, in which children of all colors were asked to point to the "good" dolls, all of them pointed to and said they would rather be the white doll than any other.

I forget the name of the experiment, but this has been done many times with the same results.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HPUsSPR7o1M

Racism exists everywhere in nature, it's a way to protect your own gene pool.

Neat

youtu.be/tkpUyB2xgTM

Racism has like 1000 different meanings for them

holy shit even children know the truth

this video is seriously converting me to racism

>Is racism natural?
Does it matter? Natural or not, it's still rational.

Yes, why do you think ant species live separately and attack other spices on sight? There are more examples.

Tribalism is natural as shit and pops up in everything we do. Sports rivalries and racism are both motivated by the same "us vs them" mentality. And if she argues against that ask her who she cares about more, friends or family.

Infants are race aware at a very young age and treat visibly different people as part of an out-group.

PAY ATTENTION TO ME I ACTUALLY HAVE A REAL ANSWER THAT MEETS YOUR CRITERIA AND ISN'T JUST SOMETHING I CAME UP WITH ON MY OWN 10 SECONDS AFTER READING YOUR POST OP.

This guy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam

Made a career out of talking about how America's social capital has been plummeting for decades, people don't go out like they used to, everyone's antisocial and miserable and all the rest. In 2001 the results of a study he conducted made him extremely uncomfortable because he found pretty conclusive evidence that diversity is a sure way to kill social capital and as a result hurt society in pretty much every single way.

Try to get them to deny this: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=683A7E81058E40CE25F700168707490A.f03t03

depends on how you define racism

Go through this thread Aus. Someone posted all kinds of shit

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84056932/#84063017

Honestly, I don't think racism in itself is natural to us, but we are indeed tribal creatures. Growing up in many countries, living among white people, Asians and blacks from an early age, I didn't feel bias towards different races at all. Of course, I still had tribal tendencies (I was in a rockers clique in high school and we'd fight the jocks.

m8, this cunt got you covered aye Have a pasta

THIS HAS BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY DEBUNKED. LIBERAL PSEUDO SCIENCE.
time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/
huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/04/racist-babies-nine-month-olds-bias-faces_n_1477937.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
Children are naturally racist before they get indoctrinated by the left wing educational system. They prefer people who look like them, see links above
Children are born prefering their own race
livescience.com/20089-facial-racial-bias-infants.html
"Its a mental disease to not have racial bias. This is proven by the William's disease which results in high social skills from the loss of 26 genes in chromosome 7."
livescience.com/14837-children-play-ethnicity.html