HE ACTUALLY DID IT

PJW HAS BECOME SELF AWARE

youtu.be/07Vq7yjIHYM?t=1m11s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/26W-AQl2uZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE

MAINSTREAM

The best way to defeat shills is to play along and use their meme against them.

PJW is truly /ourguy/

Fuck, you ruined it you fat american fuck

Everybody with a differing opinion is a shill to people like you. Just another shite tactic to try and shut people down. No different from the lefts use of "racist".

...meteor

Isn't it fucking amazing how this faggot is so self-conscious about his retarded speech impediment that he had to rerecord himself sounding out MAIN-STREAM MEE-DEE-UH, then tried to smoothly edit that into the middle of a sentence so he could try pretend he doesn't actually say MAAYNESTREEM METEOR?

Just fucking own it, you queer, all you've done here is shown that you're weak.

>PJW HAS BECOME SELF AWARE

yeahhhhhh.. no... As soon as him and the other clowns at infowars finally name the Jew, they'll still be waging a war they don't intend to win

Fuck off shill

well at least you completed it.

cheers mate

having a british accent is not a speech impediment you sheep shagging fuck
youre the shill here, shill

why does he have to add all this shitty jokes inserted in the video? I can't even take him seriously

LEFT

Are you a shill?

You sound like a shill.

>british accent
Literally not a thing, faggot. There are hundreds of different accents from all around Britain, but there isn't a British accent.

He clearly has a speech impediment, though.

clearly havent been to north west England

ITS MAYYNSTRIM MEDIYA you god damn faggot

You're not making a point, you can't describe a single "British" accent in the same way you can say that all Australians sound like they're talking through a mouth full of dirt while being fucked up the ass.

There are a lot of different accents in Britain, differing by country and district, but there's absolutely no such thing as a "British accent"

i meant for the part where you say
>He clearly has a speech impediment, though.

To be fair, when he talks normally, which he has done, he's just a normal guy with a distinct accent. When he talks in that monotone with emphasis on certain words, then there's a problem.

you can subvert "mainstream meteor" just like "freeze peach".

The thing I'm trying to say is similar to what said, I just couldn't find the way to describe it.

He has an inconsistent accent depending on his mood and tone, which leads me to believe he has a speech impediment/

He's just from Sheffield. They all talk like that.

i was making a joke

I'm not well versed enough in British accents to critique PJW's, but if you want an annoying British accent then John Oliver is the all-time king. I am still not sure if it's real or just a fake one to make his audience think he's intelligent, but listening to his voice makes me want to punch a hole in the wall.

>There are a lot of different accents in Britain, differing by country and district, but there's absolutely no such thing as a "British accent"
I hate this stupid argument. The same thing can be said about the 'American accent'. So what the fuck are we supposed to say? "The accent that originates from the United Kingdom"?

youtu.be/26W-AQl2uZ4

wait

he literally said "redpilled"? is this normie stuff now?

yeah it's mainstream