I will defeat ISIS in 30 days

>I will defeat ISIS in 30 days
>I will drain the swamp
>I will remplace obamacare with something much better and cheaper
>I will build the wall

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-iraq-mosul-idUKKBN1670U9?il=0
veteranstoday.com/2017/01/25/syrian-war-report-january-25-2017-isis-defenses-are-collapsing-in-northern-aleppo/
globalresearch.ca/isis-daesh-defenses-collapsing-in-northern-aleppo-islamic-state-in-disarray/5570915
thesun.co.uk/news/2543428/isis-face-total-oblivion-in-mosul-as-iraqi-army-captures-70-of-the-terror-city-but-experts-say-mosul-dam-could-collapse-at-any-time-killing-millions/
m.democracynow.org/stories/15803
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not going to tell a fallacy, but I used to display undying laud for the Great Orange Man, however I must admit I find it rather amusing spectating him catching fire and combust. Neverless, in all seriousness, we cannot permit this madman to grasp within his under-developed limbs' reach the atomic passcodes.

only rural and suburban retards voted Trump.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-iraq-mosul-idUKKBN1670U9?il=0

Iraqi forces are seizing the largest ISIS base as I post.

What has Trump done that made that in anyway possible?

"I'm the best. I hire the best people. Everyone loves me. I'm the greatest at every issue. Everyone thinks I'm doing a great job. My crowds are the biggest crowds. My speeches are the greatest. I am the greatest President. Everyone believes in me."

Sage

YOUR ASS IS GOING TO PRISON FAGGOT

FUCK SLIDE THREADS

FUCK SHILLS

TIME FOR PRISON FAGGOTS

>

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN HERE ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

>^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN HERE ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN HERE ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

-He'll defeat them in 30 days from the start of his attack (it hasn't started yet)
-You have to learn to navigate the swamp before you can drain it
-He's in the process of doing this as we speak
-He is building the wall

It's a metaphor meaning that once ground troops are on ISIS soil, their shitty islamic state has 30 days left
>I will drain the swamp
Ban on lobbying and being in the government at the same time. It never meant purging billionaires and CEO's
He is still working on that, give him few years
>I will build the wall
Already in progress. He already sent the blueprint to some civil engineer who made a post about it on r/T_D

He never said when the 30 days were going to begin.
He's been doing everything he promised.
SAGE
A
G
E

Not funding ISIS and moderate beheadders mostly.

>ISIS pretty much neutered
>swamp mostly drained, replaced with non-politicians who are competent
>about to go to war publicly with do-nothing RINOs who are slowing plans for progress
>wall will be built

Looks like you were wrong about everything, CTR shill faggot, go shoot yourself in the face with some buckshot and make the world a better place.

Nice Snafu

ISIS is already collapsing thanks to no funding, but that doesn't mean they won't get funding from other sources and call themselves something else again.

>I will drain the swamp
That's gonna take time, the Deep State is putting up a fight but will fall eventually.

Didn't he say a new system will be in place early 2018?

>I will build the wall
And Mexico will pay for it.

Hear ye hear ye,
'Tis not a falsehood I shall state,
For I hath proclaimed undying loyalty for the Man with the Red-yellow Skin,
Yet it is amusing to observe said Man ignite and burst into flames,
Be that as it may, we must not grant his palms the right to key-cipher to the arms of atomic nature.

>ISIS is already collapsing
>ISIS pretty much neutered

[citation needed]

Seriously, where the fuck did you get this meme that ISIS is no more? They are still invading territories in the Syria section according to live maps.

veteranstoday.com/2017/01/25/syrian-war-report-january-25-2017-isis-defenses-are-collapsing-in-northern-aleppo/

globalresearch.ca/isis-daesh-defenses-collapsing-in-northern-aleppo-islamic-state-in-disarray/5570915

thesun.co.uk/news/2543428/isis-face-total-oblivion-in-mosul-as-iraqi-army-captures-70-of-the-terror-city-but-experts-say-mosul-dam-could-collapse-at-any-time-killing-millions/

Also don't forget the Hillary e-mails where it was proven her foundations funded the civil war in Syria.

Why would her group fund ISIS anymore if she can no longer get what she wants? She can no longer attack Russia, its over.

Here, have some Australia bantz.

So he's accomplishing what a vacant seat in the oval office would have done.

Yeah you're really making a case for LE MEME GOD EMPEROR XD

Someone sounds mad.

>wall will be built

Just like how Obamacare will be repealed and replaced, right? Or how states' rights will be respected?

Yeah how's that going?

LOL I was going to post exactly this
He shut down whatever the fuck Obama was up to

>He shut down whatever the fuck Obama was up to

Source needed

No fake news either!

>So he's accomplishing what a vacant seat in the oval office would have done.

People working in the state department and CIA would probably have been wanting to fund those people had they not been fired by Trump's people.

So no, a vacant seat nor a more weak willed president could not have achieved this.

Perhaps you've heard of Seymour Hersch?
m.democracynow.org/stories/15803

Now based on this knowledge that the cia under Obama and the pentagon were fighting on opposite sides of the Syrian conflict, it makes sense when you see Trumps reverence for the generals, and disdain for the cia

"Trump woulda done it!" isn't a valid argument, friendo

Obama would've given me an Obamaphone if not for...um, white people. Yep! That's it.

>that flag
take cover buddy, and make sure you shitpost from heaven

no response of course

>it's barely even been a month
>you don't want obamacare repealed or the wall to be built and yet you bitch that it's not happening

When you are unironically this retarded you get your ass handed to you in elections as you repulse and red pill the masses simply by opening your mouth.

his plan was solid, but was rejected by the moral ethics, genocide prevention and war crimes commitee

He never said that retard, he said he would ask his generals to provide him a plan WITHIN 30 DAYS on how to defeat ISIS. The 30 days were referring to the generals figuring up a plan
>I will drain the swamp
Little to no career politicians in his cabinet, so the swamp is partly drained
>I will replace obamacare
It has just been one month
>I will build the wall
He already did

Fake news :^)

Algerian?

thx for the inquiry

>the same swamp
>rejected by the establishment almost entirely

wewlad sage

Too bad he has to work with the establishment to get anything done. Obama was more diplomatic and could barely get anything through.

Trump has proved his retardness increasingly better day by day since he's in office. Does anybody still support him?

It's almost like Obama was a weak leader and his only talent was speaking.

Nice mental gymnastics xd

I agree.

Trump still is incompetent at getting anything done though.

It's almost like Obama liked the way things were headed.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF I-I-IF

He said that he'll defeat ISIS in 30 days, not that those days would be consecutively one after the other ;^))))))))))))))))))

lol what did you expect from some shady business man. Everyone got played.

>I will make a shit thread on Sup Forums

t.OP

I dont think you really get it OP.
We don't give a fuck what trump does because we know that it's 100's of times better then what Hillary would have done. That's why we rarely criticize him

I guess, Day 38 now. Still has no fucking idea what he's doing, already has taken more golf vacations than Obama in 8 years.

Fucking God Emperor. Libtards BTFO.

Well no, most of Pol is behind Trump's every move, they even love Jews now since he does too.

That said, a small minority of us do actually realise it's just so much better than Hillary no matter what, so...

What does 'moderate beheaders' refer to exactly? Heard it on here several times now.