Be in Japan

>be in Japan
>beautiful women everywhere
>many give me attention for being tall and white
>desperately want to get laid
>can't help but feeling disgusted about myself for wanting to be a racemixing bastard, stealing women from the Japanese mentality

Thanks, Sup Forums. I'm surrounded by easy lays, but the redpilling I've received here makes me reject them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VX1ZBlR4C5A
vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should be more embarrassed about having the maturity of a 12 year old

>I'm surrounded by easy lays, but the redpilling I've received here makes me reject them.

Grow up you fucking idiot.

Find a good one and settle down?

Fuck them all! All of them. Besex them all!

You're more principled than I am user.
Would definitely muh dick them but I would never procreate with.
I admire the Japanese people but racemixing is absolute entropy and cruel to the offspring it produces.

Your still self aware atleast

Liar. Spent two months out there myself, and every woman was terrified of me for being tall and white.

>racemixing.

Do you idiots have any idea how childish you sound.? Get off the internet, go outside and play!

many temptations

You realize that if you weren't reading the nonsense on this site, you could be getting more vagina that a black guy at a mud shark convention, right? Is this site really such a good thing?

Do they practice english on you too? Those are called gaijin hunters lol avoid.

>Do you idiots have any idea how childish you sound.? Get off the internet, go outside and play!
>posting a chick famous for being a glazed donut

You need to get out.

I've already had girls ask to take photos with me, and I keep catching girls giving me sideways glances.

But Friday the guy I'm staying with want to go girl hunting. Not sure how I'll handle it.

>>I'm surrounded by easy lays, but the redpilling I've received here makes me reject them.
>Grow up you fucking idiot.

HOL UP

Are you now claiming grown ups go around looking for "easy lays"?

Come the fuck on fella. Fucking women just to increase the number of women you've fucked is the most adolescent idea you can have. Hedonism is a deadend philosophy.

I think we've got an undercover leaf here.

I've heard that most of the white girls that live in Japan don't date or go out with with Jap men. Why don't you just get with a white girl over there?

Because they don't go out, and therefore can't be interacted with.

No, this guy is talking bollocks. There are tons of white girls out there, and they're always out enjoying the city life.

They get asked out but they're not attracted to Jap men, fool.

getting laid doesn't have to result in procreation

I've yet to meet any of them, or even seeing some on the street

Just look at this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=VX1ZBlR4C5A

What city? Tokyo?

Where the fuck are you even at?

Race mixing is degenerate but it is not the end of the world if you do not get them pregnant or enter any serious relationship with them.

The main reason I would advise against it is because one thing often leads to another. You race mix and just intend for it to be a meaningless fling but then you accidentally fall in love and get married and then you have happa kids and your happa son commits a massacre, etc. It isn't worth it.

dont racemix you fucking nigger-loving reverse oreo day of rope remember it little fuck

You will regret this later dummy.
Buy some condoms.

>fucking a jap with a condom = racemixing
what did he mean by this?

Japanese men are terrified of white women.

vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/

Hapa girls are hot as fuck too

>shemale japan
kys

>asian women

The Japanese in general are terrified of white people. We're dangerous delinquents to them. Then again, they're also a nation with so little crime that they leave bikes unlocked, leave keys in their cars when they pop to the shops, and walk around with their phones out in dark streets.

White + Asian females usually turns out pretty cute/attractive. The guys turns out looking like this or like Elliot Rodgers.

retarded fuck. If you were truly ehite you would claim those bitches. Racemixing ? You want to have kids with them ? Are you stupid ? Doubt they even want you. You are just an autist thinking that japanese politeness and smiles is flirting.

>Race mixing is degenerate

there's nothing degenerate about having kids with a smart Japanese or other Asian woman

what's more important, your OWN happiness, or worrying about abstract ideas such as "race mixing"

no one will thank you for settling with an ugly demanding white woman, or the supposed "traditional wife" who divorces you anyway

women are selfish, only men are dumb enough to think they'll get a pat on the back for screwing over their own life options

California's demographics are shifting by hundreds of thousands a year, yet some loveless man from San Diego shouldn't do what he wants to do?

only nutcases and teenagers care about this stupid shit

an ordinary man is not a king or politician, he can't control these vast issues

They look at you and want to take pictures with you just like you'd probably look and take a picture of a 7-ft tall woman you dipship.

If you went to Japan to get laid, you dun goofed.

Yeah but they can also be supreme gentlemen or I guess supreme gentlewomen?

Remember Lindsay Souvannarath?

White + East Asian results in psychologically damaged people.

Well that was possible everywhere before niggers

Oh man this thread is pathetic. Is this what it's like when there's no happenings going on?

This. White people are basically niggers for them.

Spotted the Abo.

Read up on some happa material online. It is heart breaking stuff. Seriously. This isn't about changing society. It is about your own happiness and the happiness of your future kids.

If you race mix with Asia women then you should go childfree.

>larp 101

Meanwhile IRL

>wants white Genocide
WMAF logic

Miyazaki city.

>LARPing
Meanwhile in reality

This is WMAF

Deal with it

>Be in Germany
>Beautiful women everywhere
>Many girls give me attention
>Wouldn't mind getting laid
>I'm married with three kids
>Would feel morally wrong cheating

Decisions are hard.

Why don't whites do what the niggers are doing and move over to japan and yellow genocide? Eventually Asia would be white and america/europe would be niggers

fuck 14 year olds you know you want to

It is probably wrong to fuck a Japanse girl with a penis that no Jap will be able to match if you don't plan to marry her

I wouldn't give a fuck though after 5 seconds of thinking about it

Most of the girls flirting with me are Russian and Turkish.

This also complicates things.

>"doo uuu have aye grrrlfrannn?"
>every Chinese girls ever

White girls literally do not give a fuck.

Just fuck without nutting inside.

Don't you fucking cheat on your wife, especially after having kids with her. Not only will you regret it severely, but it will cause you great deal of anguish and emotional pain. And she'll most likely find out, since women are very good at gauging stuff like that.

Remember Hans, you can browse the menu, but you can't eat!

See that 999? Those are the trips of FUCKING DO IT.

Although I wouldn't fuck a turk or russian because they will probably lure you to an alley and have their brother stab you and steal your wallet.

That Japanese samurai meme guy caught me off guard

>samurai painting

I'm a white American. Why shouldn't I try to knock up as many women as possible before leaving this continent??

Don't listen to this britcuck they're a bunch of worthless whores.

Don't betray your family Hans. Just jerk off at home and fuck your wife. It's better for everyone.

THE MARK OF THE BEAST
WHAT DOES IT WILL ME TO DO

Who is she?

My wife is Japanese. Does that sway your opinion?

>western woman goes to foreign country
>expects to not have to change her ways and tactics
>can't understand why it doesn't work

because u imbecile, ur gonna be paying alimony for a long ass time, and only see ur kids on the weekend. IF ur cool with that, go for it

Do what you want, but you WILL regret doing it. And your wife will find out, guaranteed. Have fun fucking some strange I guess.

>>be in Japan
>>beautiful women everywhere
Pick one, paedophile

t. Jap that likes real women, not women that look like pubescent boys

>that flag
>those images
Heeeee's back!!!!!!!!!!!

do you look like mads? cos then id fuck you. no homo.

>Uses California and San Diego as references
>Shows Union Jack as flag

Fuck off Amerifat. Probably some sweaty, greasy mexican border jumper with a proxy.

It does slightly. If you wife was white I'd be much more against it. Again, do what you feel.

And this this this. Get ready for alimony, because you got married in America. Even if she doesn't find out, It will put stress on your marriage that will eventually lead to divorce. You've been warned.

Alright alright. You guys are right.
A pious life it is.

FUCK
AND
CHUCK

>larp loser
Meanwhile in reality

>surrounded by easy lays
no, they're just being japanese polite and you're a virgin.

>Falling for groupthink
Thats beta. Japanese are excellent waifus. Loyal, traditional and sensible. If you really want to, just do it.

>traditional and sensible

You've clearly never been around jap women very much.

>grow up

Yes goy, chasing emotionless sexual encounters with strangers is all part of becoming an adult. The sooner you start, the better :^)

Talking about race mixing I assume you want something more long-term.
I have a Japanese normal wife and it works well. After my white wife died after our first child. Anyway.

Japanese women are great for short term fun, love sex and submissive etc. But be careful they can change 100% when married and turn into you sister. No sex just focus on kids. And no emotions. And they expect to quit work and get your money for family. Can be a nightmare espically as we are not used to this culture and a bit isolated in Japan. It's why so many soapland and cheating is expected. Impossible to get any at home.

My wife is not like this so it's not always how it goes but it happens a lot.

Maybe better for you just to have fun in Japan.

>Would feel morally wrong cheating
Concidering how the germyn women are I was almost certain that you are a shitskin. Then this gave you away.

Enslave them. Make them beg for your cock as long as they do all what you want. Win-win scenario.

Nah your just an autist who knows he cant actually get past first base. Sure you get the white man points but when you open your mouth, you know it'll all go to shit

>Would you bang this mongol woman?

What would be a better way to make the japanese extinct than to make their woman crave for white cock and eventually declining on giving it to them?

Is that a man?

>larp 101
This is WMAF IRL

deal with it

I'm about to.

You'll summon the AM/WW poster.

any women I deem attractive and healthy I 'Would' fuck

fuck all of your rules, you guys are good for kek's but you'll never stop me being happy just because you aren't

WF*

Ever heard of a condom, faggot?

Ironically that's why they want you.

2 words: Maria Murashige, if that's the future of the world, I'm fine with that

There's nothing wrong with a man sleeping with women of any race. Create as many BASTARDS as you want like in Game of Thrones, as long as your White children are the ones you raise and they inherit the throne.

But for a WOMAN to do it, is just wrong. When a Man does it he is spreading whiteness when a woman does it she is destroying it.

THINK ABOUT IT.

getting laid isnt racemixing you moronic cunt
just let em drain your balls you pussy
also bastard children dont count, duh

how can you live with your cuck self?

Who is this ravishing beauty?

yes but keep on degenerating while we improve our race