Why are Indians so smart when it comes to science and technology?

Why are Indians so smart when it comes to science and technology?

>Indians in the United States are the most educated ethnic group
>Indians in the United States are now the most affluent ethnic group
>Indians constitute a disproportionately small percentage of persons in the American criminal justice system
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons founding tech startups or working in technology sectors
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons working in certain high-income professional fields, like medicine and engineering
>Indians have relatively low rates of out-marrying, in regards to ethnicity and religion
>Indians have some of the lowest divorce rates of any ethnic group, both in their home country and in the United States
>Indians are rapidly making their presence known in non-STEM fields, such as media, comedy, and politics (two states have Indian governors, despite the ratio of Indians and Indian-Americans to other Americans being 1:100)

>in 1950, there were approximately 3,000 Indians in the United States
>in 1990, there were approximately 300,000-500,000 Indians in the United States
>as of the last census, there are over 3,000,000 Indians in the United States

>in fifty-six years, the Indian population of the United States was multiplied by 600

Do you honestly have blue/grey eyes? Be honest, pajeet.

FUCK SLIDE THREADS

FUCK SHILLS

TIME FOR PRISON FAGGOTS

>

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN HERE ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

>^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN HERE ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN HERE ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Green

Yet they seem to have a severe lack of toilets.

You are cheap labor. You invent nothing unless told how to. Get over your arrogant ignorance. There is no creative spark in you.

>Indians
>Intellectuals
>Doesn't use a toilet

lmao nice try Pajeet.

I fucking hate indians, 99% of you are garbage, there's maybe 1% that escapes to Silicon Valley and gets engineering jobs.

Also you're pretty much nigger tier.

The complexity of Hinduism makes them well suited to abstract systems of thought.

>Muh creativity.
Indians are are the forefront of technical advancement and medical research

>this triggers the Indian

>there's maybe 1%
Your intellectual overlords

If Indians are so smart why are they black?

Indians are the laziest pieces of shit I've ever met. Some of my friends work in engineering and they always have to clean their shit up because you fuckers don't know how to code.

Also >poo in loo ≠ intellectual
nice try triggering posts though, you can't change your dirty skin color and you can't change that you're pretty much a joke as a people.

1.3 billion people, even by nigger standards of IQ that is already millions of 130+ IQ indians.

You people do not understand proportionality.

Creative?
>no toilets
>only eat curry
>main jobs are cold calling others and making shitty ugly dresses
>gang rape is part of our culture
>has a city LITERALLY called Poo
>full of hairy sweaty women

Stop lying to yourself Pajeet, take ya ass home

do they consider themselves indian though?
I bet none of them would go and live in India
so they're pretty much american

POO

Fuck off pajeet.

I consider Indians below nigger tier. I hate India with a burning passion, it is without a doubt the nastiest, filthiest, worst country in the world. And my neighbour is a close second

Probably 0.1% of them. There are over 1 billion of you mudmonkeys wasting oxygen on this planet, the few who actually use their brain are not representative for the majority.

Quantity doesn't equal quality.

also your accent sucks ganesh dick

Confirmed. Every indian that I had the horror of dealing with is legit more retarded than a teaspoon.

The resort to tech because they have small weak bodies. Also how you gonna do if you can't poo in the loo.

Here is the average dane's hate scale. 1 is people we tolerate, the lower on the list the more hate

1. Asians
2. Jews
3. Spics
4. Niggers
5. Kebabs
6. Turkroaches
7. Indians
8. Greenland

Whoa there, what did Greenland ever do to you?

You should include gypsies too (Romanian, Bulgarian, doesn't matter their source).

Not sure how much of a plague they represent there, though. I hope it's not bad.

ruin our clean streets with their littering, drinking all our beer, raiding our trash cans for empty bottles, and being ugly fucking gooks.
Greenland is to Denmark what Injuns are to America

We only let the smartest of India into America.

Gypsies aren't much of a problem anymore. Only at garage sales. We do have one gypsy mafia boss though, Gimi Levakovic, but the police and supreme court kinda turns a blind eye

Why is Greenland the most hated?

This
America's immigration system is great

no sorry sweden's acutally the worst. go fuck a moose or do you let the kebabs do that for you too?

because indians are mostly hindus and they do not eat meat. The meat is destroying the rest of the world. Making them savage beasts that hunger for flesh. Gluttoning on life because, it tastes good.

Higher spirituality comes with fruit and vegatable/legume eating. Unlocking the pineal gland, raising your sexual energy from your loins to your brainstem. And synchronizing the male right brain and female left brain is not doable when you overindulge your ego. IE. Not care for the suffering of animals. Because it tastes good.

Abbo genes

Pure abbos are shite, but the more mixed the abbo somehow he is superior

Thats why this is our country now =)

Inb4 first muslim/hindu president

Electronics, nuclear weapons, space program. Still can't afford a fucking TOILET.

Quantity is a quality nigger.

And yet they cannot find the loo

No it is not.

Qualities can be possessed by an object.

A rock cannot possess the quality of 8. Can it?

persian spoof