Are skilled/educated immigrants good for the economy?

Are skilled/educated immigrants good for the economy?

>le (((economy)))

when will this meme die?

Yes but muslim immigrants aren't educated.

Good for the economy (GDP), yes. Just as having uncontrolled immigration and having as many unskilled foreign labourers toiling in the confines of your nation is beneficial to GDP.

Yes. Also they are among the biggest advocators for restricted/ban on immigration, because they made a decent live and know that mass immigration makes it worse for everyone. They also realize that, that they will be (unjustly) targeted, if the people start to hate immigrants. So they are out biggest hope of outvoting the libtards.

No. This isn't the 1900's anymore, there's more than enough domestic skilled labor around.

I'd prefer them over the rapefugee scum pouring into Europe. If they can contribute to society, speak English (or other native language in the respective country) and integrate into our culture, then I pretty much have no problems.
Though we could do with more whites than minorities so that our culture stays intact, which in turn allows immigrants to integrate properly.

This is sadly true, I met many educated people from Iran in my job and none of them were Muslim, they were either Christian or Atheist. The difference between them and Iranian Muslims I met was scary, can't say much about other Muslim countries.

Only if they pay TAXES

As long as they fuck off after the job is finished.

But not here, we're full.

No because its an excuse for the rich and government to not pay for schools since they can just import people.

its good for companies, not the nation.

>Be US
>Largest college system in the world
>Most of the top schools
>WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH QUALIFIED WORKERS :^)
>Import shitskins
>National cohesion, culture, values fall to pieces within only a few decades
>Economy slows, stagnant wages and hundreds of applicants for a few jobs
>It's racist white peoples' fault
>Import even more
No fuck mass immigration in any form, I don't care if Raheed is the best plumbing technician the world has ever seen. He should make his country great, not ours.

Generally not in my country.
Sure we have a few that fill required work but unfortunately alot are unskilled and end up going back or going on the dole.

Naturally, yes.

no

Checked

THIS A 1000 TIMES. Checked

Yes, but only if they are culturally and RACIALLY compatible with us.

Gooks, Spooks and Wogs need to fuck right off even if they do have a fancy degree.

>the economy

Stay in the basement masturbating, son.

Imbekwe, his brothers and their 19 children will fund my pension.

Assimilation is a meme so long term it's a poor investment. Also if you have natives that can do the work you are potentially displacing them and that would be dysgenic. Also brain drain of their countries and regression to the mean for their children may be additional negatives.

>bitch looks like one of the green fuckers from Mars Attacks
what did OP mean by this?

Of course! Just look how great Canada's economy is doing!

>skilled
>educated
>pooinloo picture

pick only 1