IT'S HAPPENING

Sorry for the clickbait picture. Just wanna make sure that everyone here is well aware that the 24/24 7/7 deceptive and pessimistic shill threads are just a way for our ennemies - whoever (((they))) are - to make sure we don't transpose our ideological and political victories into our real lives. They want us to be depress, they want us to fail in life.

It's not hard at all to counter that. Just make sure you succeed in school or in your proffessional life, also you should try your best to find a good white woman, don't be lazy about that, they exist and there's tons of them, despite what (((they))) want you to believe.

And don't forget, we are winning everything, there's no stopping us. Don't let them slide this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you seriously trying to slide me.

Good thread OP! I'll drop a few redpills and be on my way.
Also, daily weed smoking anarchist here with high hopes.

Every thread I make gets slid. I think FBI user alluded to bots that bump shill posts.

>Just make sure you succeed in school
kek related:

Bumpin' this all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s

All day every day.

Hi

Front page baby.

Again.

Still front page.

FRONT

PAGE

Bumpin' this every minute for 8 straight hours.

Here we go

>happening picture
>french flag

OH BOY SHIT'S GOING DOWN IN PARIS AGAIN

>it's nothing

Why are you mean like that dude?

Sorry bud, gotta spread the truth.

Pol made me even more depressed than I was before. I was studying and then fucked my whole life up when I dropped out cus im a depressed fuck. I cant get anything right. Literallyon the edge of suicide but I bet even thatI cant get done.
I have no meaning in life but to be depressed by how much of a failor I am and how fucked up the world is...this whole red pill made everything even worse for me. Its all my own fault and im a burden.

Nice (((post))).

all newfags need to read this

quit the self pitying user, its always darkest before dawn
keep going down the rabbit hole the truth will eventually set you free

bumping your threads like this doesnt work user
have a bump

bump

Have a bump OP

Fuck wrong file