>2017
>still not dating a qt black woman

leaf us alone

Keep your leafs out your back yard with a anti leaf wall.

I am. The only downside is that she's always criticizing white people

I can't tell what she looks like. She has a leisure entertainment product infront of her face

The leaf is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a faggot, cuck, shitposter, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a leaf and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Fuck off to /adv/ shareblue

Is that Buckwheat ?

I did op. We were together for a year and then she just wanted to be friends after she broke us up over the phone.

We're not friends and this was over two months ago

>Robert De Negro calls out Trump
>Suffers

Magnificent.

That supposed to be a goal of mine? Since when?

>tfw no black cuties in poorland
why even live?

Disgusting. Why the fuck would I want a brown woman with shit hair?

>that pic

Had to check my brightness

fpbp

I have an opportunity with one now, my only concern is that her lips are huge. She's genuinely attractive, but has massive lips, WHAT DO?

I think we need a northern wall

Fuck leaves

Find a white girl.

put dick inside

I don't like nigger hair or stds

because you have pic related

ogre/10

Yeah, white women never do that

Why do you find this attractive?

I see a pair of tits, shit hair and a major gorilla hand

Good, she's done you a huge favour.

I refuse to believe that this pitiful creature isn't the result of some heinous pizza splicing genetic experiments.

Her facial structure is way closer to white than black, but her color is all wrong.

Not worth it mate, she's likely to be criminally insane and have heinous hygiene. If you think you can bang and bail then do it. But, beware of new odours you've never experienced before.